Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fandan

Nawwwww she’s only just gone and missed Jackson’s assembly!!
She’s a fucking horrible cunt of a mother.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Honestly see that Christmas picture of them all - they look like wee minks.
Reminds me of the pictures people pose for with big sad faces when they sell a story to a tabloid paper like how Asda ruined their Christmas (cos they had ran out of Cranberry sauce or some shite!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s not the fucking 1960s, your daughter can wear a football strip Aimee (personal choice as to what team) but there’s nothing wrong with it. My 5 year old daughter was practicing being a goalie in the living room the other night whilst I lobbed teddies at her 😂

She’s not very subtle in letting her outdated views come across. Imagine one of her kids turn out to be gay?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh my good god she needs help. Clarification right there she is having babies just for attention. She cries over a strangers reaction to his wife being pregnant more than forgetting about her child’s Xmas concert. You do know Aimee that being a mother goes further than peeing on a stick? Focus your attention on bringing up happy healthy children who will want a relationship with you when they are older cause right now they won’t give a feck. There is more to life than having a baby so people give you attention, if you got out your bed and got a job you would maybe find that out. And FYI as much as Stacey Solomon grinds my gears you will never match her on the mum front

• Heart
Reactions: 26

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I find it triggering that this big lazy lump thinks people are jealous of her birthing all these kids..Reality check social maw your kids look like overworked chimney sweeps and your hubby is morphing into prince Philip in his senior years..they’re all exhausted because of you and your sh#te! Be a mother and a supportive wife and stop passing your brats over to your long suffering mother and pal! Honestly, why do people bring kids into this world and not parent them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s destination happiness with her..when I get a new house il be happy, when I get another kid il be happy, when Kyle brings in more money il be happy, when I get my glow up hair (nails/lashes etc) il be happy.. she’s exhausting to watch!

• Heart
  • Haha

Amanda90

Aimee we know you read here so here’s a hint and tip. Get up an hour before your kids. I set my alarm for 6.30, I get up and have a coffee and sit by myself and acclimatise. At 7.30 I wake the kids and we leave the house at 8.30. That way when I get the kids up I’m good to go. My kids shouldn’t have me swearing at them first thing in the morning because I’m unorganised. It’s not their job to help their siblings. It’s my job to help them. Take responsibility and grow up.

• Heart

esstee

I feel so, so sad for her kids. Imagine being shouted and sworn at on a morning then sent into school. Poor weans heads will be mashed. But of course it's all about Aimee. How this affects HER. How this makes HER feel.

No-one is saying parenting isn't hard, but this was her choice. Her choice to have 3, soon 4 kids. Her choice to move away from all her support (enablers).

Here's an idea Aimee, maybe if you didn't go to bed at 6pm every night and actually spent the evening getting organised for the next morning then it might be a bit smoother. Maybe if you spent a bit of proper time with your kids - kidS plural, not just wee Megamind - then maybe they wouldn't act up for some attention.

It isn't nice to see anyone in that state, but the fact her go to is to sit on insta videoing herself sobbing just says it all really. You'd speak to your partner, your friend, your family. Not strangers online. Infact, I think the best person Aimee should speak to her is GP because she's clearly not coping and there is no shame in seeking help for that.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think she will be fine cos I think she absolutely can shower, wash her hair etc but she just chooses not to for attention. By your 4th pregnancy, nobody is that arsed so you don’t get the attention you got from the 1st and I think that is what she craves. We have all seen her ability to go for lunch, bounce about Silverburn, free days out and get her beauty treatments done - she just chooses not to do the things that actually matter like keep herself clean, make her kids Christmas amazing or parent her 3 kids! She’s just a lazy, self obsessed toad surrounded by enablers. Honestly, my husband would be saying how can you go get your nails done and get lunch but you can make a dinner or sit at a Panto with your young kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Not one for giving my other half a Christmas card, but the fact they agreed not to do gifts and she didn't even make him a card from the kids has frazzled my mind, not even got the guy a wee £20 fucking xbox or play station gift card when he grafts 24/7. Every year at the start of December I make card with the kids for all the great grandparents, grandparents and aunts and uncles and she couldn't even Scribble his name on a card.

She continues to outdo herself every single day. I wonder where she's going to be by Christmas 2023. Probably used the money Kyle has earned from working 70+ hours a week to buy herself a mobility scooter so she doesn't have to walk anywhere because you know she's always so tired and exhausted, it'll have a nice big basket she can plonk the baby in and a phone holder so she can record her stories while she drives along with callie on her lap as she heads for her 3rd nail appointment in as many weeks, followed by a wee visit to Costa.

• Haha
  • Heart

okthen22

She gives no fucks about triggering anyone…who is she trying to kid!!! She’s been plastering her pregnancy everywhere for the last 9 months, constantly complaining and not looking after the children she already has is more triggering to someone suffering with infertility/TTC etc than anything she has spouted shite about tonight!!! She’s taken it down because she looks like an absolute prize prat!!! Jealous of a celebrities pregnancy announcement when she is still pregnant…I mean come on, she’s such a twat 🙄🙄🙄🙄 her stupidity actually blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯

PeterPanFan

Is she actually for fucking real? I'm sorry not sorry I triggered you but I've had so many dms reminding me that this is my space so I can share what I like so tough luck. It wasn't that when she miscarried and gret like fuck whenever she saw someone sharing pregnancy news. She is an absolute cow. I hope she loses a big following after this. She is a waste of space doesn't deserve those precious boys (or kyle)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I NEED a tricia meet up because some things about that naternity shoot video just need to be discussed in person. I don't even have words for it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Curly

VIP Member
For someone who fucking cried and cried I’ve their friends being pregnant she doesn’t half like to shove it in everyone’s face about her being pregnant.
she couldn’t give a shit if seeing that empty basket with a baby grow in it was triggering. She doesn’t give a fuck that her selfish posts will hurt so many followers. Her lost baby is now forgotten as she’s got what she wants so fuck how anyone else feels. She actually makes me so angry I had to unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And the award for most insincere apology goes tooooo.......
Basically "I'll pretend I'm worried that I may have triggered people but at the end of the day, I care about my feelings (and possible content/engagement) more so I'll continue on posting the same kind of selfish, insensitive content drivel I always do coz it makes ME happy" Jesus hen, have a day off 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have GENUINELY NEVER known someone to lack self awareness as much as her in my life. And as has been said so many times throughout these threads, how there's not a single person in her life that will turn around and give her a mouthful about her behaviour is truly truly baffling!! There has definitely been a huge shift in the relationship with the in-laws ... I hope it's because they've started calling it out after seeing it first hand when she was staying there and during that holiday that she turned in to an absolute wash out over not getting the photographs she was hoping for!!!!!!

• Heart

a1234567xx

Also I’m laughing cause I seen she had a pineapple yesterday and thought that’s mad she’s actually bought they weans a pineapple. But now I know what it was actually for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 standard

• Haha

xoNosy

She’s doing her ‘skincare’ FUCKING SKIN CARE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 face is lucky if it sees soap once a week

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her describing herself as “so maternal”. Shut the hell up. Only a few weeks ago, she was confessing she was shouting and swearing at her kids in the mornings. What a maternal nature, eh? Absolute bampot. Practicing gratitude should be her New Years Resolution. That or spending a whole day out of bed, not sure which one is more achievable.

Kyle should watch out, she’ll be doing a Rebecca Lamb and getting ‘accidentally’ pregnant after this one’s born.

• Haha