thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I find it so triggering that she properly exaggerates the T in waTer 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully if it is a girl, the baby can get papped in with callie so jackson and kaiden can get their own rooms

I've never come across a single person who pronounces Ayrshire the way she does 😂
Honestly I've never noticed the forehead, it's a massive gap between her brows and hairline. I couldn't stop staring at it.
She always in same clothes. Hate the way she sits rubs her tummy if didn't know she was pregnant would think she was having a feel at herself.
Never knew someone I don't know could be annoying to me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she has found out its a girl, as this is the happiest i have seen her in a long while
100% she’s a bleeping horrible human being if this is the case. She’s absolutely manic today, higher than high and it’ll be because of this!

Still manifesting a wee boy with colic and reflux for her though 💫💫💫😂

• Haha
Did I follow right she could tell from a scan amount of hair the baby has? I mean I knew I was having a girl, she had a mullet but I didn't know amount of hair she had from the scans lol and I didn't put her hair down to causing me heartburn, I just took that as a myth cause my son I was exactly the same.. heartburn.

Ehhh nobody needs to know about your non existent sex life, bad enough people known you've done the deed right under your MIL roof 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s time to hint for a free bouncy chair ladies 😴😴😴

Did I follow right she could tell from a scan amount of hair the baby has? I mean I knew I was having a girl, she had a mullet but I didn't know amount of hair she had from the scans lol and I didn't put her hair down to causing me heartburn, I just took that as a myth cause my son I was exactly the same.. heartburn.
sounds like typical Aimee BS, my wee girl was as bald as Phil Mitchell despite months of heartburn 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ehhh nobody needs to know about your non existent sex life, bad enough people known you've done the deed right under your MIL roof 🥴
I seen my youngest's on the scan. If there's enough it waves about in the amniotic fluid, could have put curlers in his hair when he was born 💜

But I never had heartburn with him, I had heartburn with my daughter and oldest son, one was bald and the other has loads of hair. I think it's a myth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I seen her stories today I thought “aw so she has found out it’s a girl”. As you’ve all said, happiest I’ve seen her in a while. Hopefully that stops her going for no 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's found that out today, I think she just gets delerious when she has any sort of attention from midwife/Kyle and almost loses a sense of the reality facing her 🤣 it's going to be an absolute car crash for a while

What happened to having set up the nxt to me crib for Christmas so that princess can see that she’s got the same one as shaimee?! My guess is megamind was not interested in it and that’s why we’ve not had a full show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to having set up the nxt to me crib for Christmas so that princess can see that she’s got the same one as shaimee?! My guess is megamind was not interested in it and that’s why we’ve not had a full show
Shaimees too lazy to get it out the box and cupboard wank is too busy running the house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Riveting motherhood | pregnancy | lifestyle content from social mama today…

dO yOu Like poTato ScoNes caUse I dO

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Riveting motherhood | pregnancy | lifestyle content from social mama today…

dO yOu Like poTato ScoNes caUse I dO
and in 2 hours, i have heartburn and having a girl as it has lots if hair. Not the fact shes eaten a greasy tatty scone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think her midwife actually booked the acupuncture? Or is that up there with the midwife upping her medication BS.

• Haha
If look on elite direct can see some the products Big Ang for the B*otox. Can be prescribed or not but it's higher price.
So basically anyone can buy this stuff and get a certificate to inject folks face &lips.

Why does she keep going on about how it feels so real now?
It was a planned pregnancy.
You didn't struggle with conception.
You've got 3 kids already.
duck off no one cares about your tatty scone grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think her midwife actually booked the acupuncture? Or is that up there with the midwife upping her medication BS.
I smell shite. The NHS is on its knees just now, I don't think an NHS midwife would even be able to arrange these sessions with such short notice. Any midwives on here who can shine a light?

ETA google says availability is limited on NHS for pregnancy and those in extreme pain with affected mobility are prioritised. I think she's (Kyle's) paid for it privately.

Reactions: 11
I smell shite. The NHS is on its knees just now, I don't think an NHS midwife would even be able to arrange these sessions with such short notice. Any midwives on here who can shine a light?

ETA google says availability is limited on NHS for pregnancy and those in extreme pain with affected mobility are prioritised. I think she's (Kyle's) paid for it privately.
I had a separated pelvis when I was pregnant with my second, couldn’t walk without crutches and had to finish work at 28 weeks due to the pain. Never once did my midwife even mention acupuncture! I paid for private physio and even they didn’t suggest acupuncture just helped me with exercises to ease the pain.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.