thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those “glow ups” and she still looks like an absolute riot 99% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New baby bingo anybody?

Introducing baby in rainbow babygrow
Callie holding baby
Kyle carrying carseat out of maternity
Paper pants
Leaking boobs
My heart / so blessed
Callie with dolls / such an amazing big sis
Overwhelm, so tired
Takeaway giving me life
Tongue tie
Reflux
Milk supply
Which bottles should I buy guys #givemefreestuff
Hello Fresh so easy for Kyle Kaden busy new mums to cook
First pram walk (to end of driveway)
Oh my god you guys I NEED a bigger car
Mum coming to stay / mum commuting down the M77 daily
Morning school run woes
School pickup woes
Wee glow up making me feel sooooo much better you guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New baby bingo anybody?

Introducing baby in rainbow babygrow
Callie holding baby
Kyle carrying carseat out of maternity
Paper pants
Leaking boobs
My heart / so blessed
Callie with dolls / such an amazing big sis
Overwhelm, so tired
Takeaway giving me life
Tongue tie
Reflux
Milk supply
Which bottles should I buy guys #givemefreestuff
Hello Fresh so easy for Kyle Kaden busy new mums to cook
First pram walk (to end of driveway)
Oh my god you guys I NEED a bigger car
Mum coming to stay / mum commuting down the M77 daily
Morning school run woes
School pickup woes
Wee glow up making me feel sooooo much better you guys
Rainbow/new baby balloon from Shite Cart Lane
We are in a baby bubble
Baby massage classes...#gifted
Ridiculous pink oversized headband/bow on baby's heed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Keeping it real with belly out 3 months after birth to show real women don’t snap back!
She’ll absolutely not snap back. If anything I think she’ll get bigger because she’ll use an excuse of “just having a baby” for 24 months to continue to shovel shite into her fat gob like she’s done her whole pregnancy.
There’s no way she’ll breastfeed as she’s a lazy toad who doesn’t have the patience or mindset to even give it a go beyond the first hurdle and there’s no way she’ll be out walking every day trying to shift the weight. She’s absolutely ballooned in this pregnancy compared to other ones, she’s a mess now and will be an even bigger mess once the babies here and reality kicks in

Reactions: 10
Oh bet she gets her followers to guess the gender before she actually reveals it about a week later 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#BabyBingo crying that she's just trying to soak it all in because this is her FiNaL BaBy and she's so sad she won't ever get to experience pregnancy again even though she's moaned from the second she announced it.

• Haha
I think she’ll bottle feed because “the kiddies really wanted to help out”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#BabyBingo Callie will be at the forefront of the pictures with the baby.

#BabyBingo A ridiculous name will be given to the poor wee soul.

• Haha
I think she’ll bottle feed because “the kiddies really wanted to help out”
💯 she can’t even feed the kids she has 3 meals never mind up 2 hrs a night and all day bf. She’s not thought about that wee baby’s health ones her full pregnancy no nutrition what so ever so why would she care if bf would give the baby nutrition?
no she’s going to try some random formula cos it’s free 🤪🤪🤪🤪
sorry do u get a baby shower for ur forth???
even ur 2nd do people bother? 😅
I hope ang doesn’t through her one for the love of god it might bring Aimee down to earth and realise she’s not the centre of everyone’s world

Is it just me that pic from soft play does Callie look like she has dwarfism??? That would explain why she is built like a toddler!!

To the poster who said Aimee looks like Elaine C Smith... you are spot on! I'm watching Two Doors Down and cannot unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
💯 she can’t even feed the kids she has 3 meals never mind up 2 hrs a night and all day bf. She’s not thought about that wee baby’s health ones her full pregnancy no nutrition what so ever so why would she care if bf would give the baby nutrition?
no she’s going to try some random formula cos it’s free 🤪🤪🤪🤪
sorry do u get a baby shower for ur forth???
even ur 2nd do people bother? 😅
I hope ang doesn’t through her one for the love of god it might bring Aimee down to earth and realise she’s not the centre of everyone’s world

Is it just me that pic from soft play does Callie look like she has dwarfism??? That would explain why she is built like a toddler!!
I’ve thought this about Callie for ages - like her head doesn’t seem in proportion to her body

Reactions: 7
Anyone else hoping fat arse was on the way to the hen do thinking it was a suprise baby shower for her just to be disappointed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.