Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can't get over the hypocrisy of them sharing the Kate Winslet interview clip about not letting your children have social media, Hannah even adding a clapping emoji when they have been sharing their kids and making money from them on Social Media since birth.

I can absolutely understand why they won't want Grayson and Rufus to have access to what strangers have seen of them incase they want a slice of the cash or ask why they have been used on social media without their consent.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

meemo

Stef and Hannah’s miserable attitudes have got to be a big reason people have stopped watching their videos. At the end of the day people watch YouTube as a form of entertainment and when two posh, thick, entitled twats make a shitty video once a week (if that) complaining about everything under the sun, whilst having so much to be happy and grateful for, people are going to lose interest. This materialistic attitude and constantly try to find a quick fix for their mental health issues or whatever mainstream media is telling them to worry about at the time has made them so miserable. You can just sense the constant restlessness they have inflicted upon themselves by grasping at all these straws to stay relevant. At this point I think Stef’s controversial opinions and his constant complaining is his newest attempt at creating some sort of engagement for their dwindling careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

truffletrot

VIP Member
He called other people thick?

The man who voted for Brexit and then tried to move to Portugal?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Stop, I can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

evoway13

VIP Member
He's begging for cash via Patreon - the guy is an utter joke!!

Near my house, we have an ancient railway bridge that is too low to allow double decker buses or HGV's under but, on average, every month - some dozy private bus driver or HGV driver always manages to get stuck - and then the road has to be closed. I believe they get charged with driving without due care and attention - you're supposed to know how high your vehicle is!!!!!!!

Stef is whining that the recovery people can't actually do anything with the camper - and they've charged him £400 to collect the vehicle - Stef has managed to negotiate it down to £200. Is Stef not aware that you have to pay an excess when there is damage to your car/van ???? I think mine is £200 - I can't ring my insurance up and haggle it down to £100 😂
---
Stef is also complaining that it is difficult to ask for anything due to the language barrier .......and that there just aren't places 'on hand' to help........and they're thinking of moving out there????? Surely, this is a sign that they shouldn't be moving to a country whose first language isn't English???? They need to learn the language fluently before moving anywhere unless, there are areas where lots of ex pats live (like Spain for example)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I put myself through listening to the self-pitying podcast. Boo hoo they have had to pay for fence panels and he doesn't like having to pay for things that don't bring them joy, like fences and pet insurance.....Quick everyone sign up to Patreon or her yoga channel to help these poor people out in their million pound house and 40K campervan.

it's not the dark house that is losing them work and viewers. It's his droney voice. It's that they got greedy with ADs, thought people would be loyal with the inconsistent uploading and every 2nd video being an AD for something we knew that they wouldn't buy themselves.

Moving abroad won't help them. There are enough youtubers already doing it far better than they could. As always they are 5 steps behind and have missed the opportunity already.

Made me roll my eyes when he mentioned that because he's mum is Irish he can get an Irish Passport so Brexit won't affect them when he bloody well voted for Brexit in the first place.

• Heart
  • Angry

SELdnGal

I can't believe he posted it. It made me feel so sad for the little lad, scared because the van broke whilst they were in it and then his father lies to him whilst wittering away to his phone.

If Hannah doesn't divorce him after this I don't know what's wrong with her
I feel like this whole scenario is going to be a huge topic of discussion in their couples therapy sessions immediately before their inevitable divorce. Both seem so unhappy and have for years, and they are looking externally to try to make their life more fulfilled by doing this stupid relocation to Portugal. Everyone can see just how mad it is. They think they are going to be like off-grid homestead vloggers with a few goats and chickens homeschooling their kids. They will just be thoroughly miserable.

They would be much happier if they went to Margate -Hannah would be close to her sister, they'd be by the sea, could get a nice reno project they could vlog and flog for freebies. They'd be close enough to London to improve their relationships with brands and network with other influencers. Let's be honest, the height of their popularity was when they hung on the coattails of the Gleam set.

• Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
I hope the pair of cunts go bankrupt. Solely for the fact that Stef reads the daily mail and uses it as a source.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

37BBL

VIP Member
I find it such a shame how far they have fallen. Just clinging on to any trend they can find and trying to make a quick buck.
Steff has such a talent for videography and its wasted because he thinks he is better than everyone else. He could walk into a fairly decent paid job using his skills but he won't because he seems to stubborn to admit every venture so far has failed.
I used to really love watching them back in the early Grayson/London days. Haven't watched them for years now and definitely won't be any time soon.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I am so sad their fans have been donating via the Patreon. For one thing they live in a million pound house, and for another they are INSURERD

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I agree. The one I had was far worse than that when I took it on. Dumping rubbish on plots, although wrong, seems to be a common occurrence sadly and the council will often leave clearing it to the new tenant. I can't see these two lifting a finger 😂
Hannah just wants to waft about barefoot in a floaty cheesecloth smock and wide brimmed straw hat, with her artisan style rustic trug, picking red but not quite perfect tomatoes to go with her smashed avocado on sourdough toast, while Stef twats about pretending to be manly with top of the range garden tools he doesn’t have a clue how to use.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Tell you what Stef, as we know you read here 😜 Don’t buy ( very recently) a 35k camper van and then moan about the cost of living! Whilst driving your new? Electric car! Maybe not buying a 850k house and then spending probably another 40k plus on it ( when it didn’t need it ) maybe, if you hadn’t done all of that id have a bit of sympathy. The complete lack of awareness astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Stef is now working on yet another App and tells us to stay tuned.

We are all staying tuned for updates on his novel, film, whatever he was working on for the mental health thing with the sound baths he spend viewers donations on. He is the middle aged, hipster version of Del Boy.... In the fake nerdy voice he puts on 'Don't worry Hannah, this time next year we will be millionaires'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Poor Grayson. He really is an example of The Trueman Show. He has build his parents YouTube profile and afforded them this lifestyle. No one would give a damn if it wasn't for baby squeeky G, then 'here's Gracie....' when they would film him suddenly appearing in the back of the car after collecting him from nursery.

Back in the day thousands of people invested in his first steps or his love of that hand puppet. His father really believed people tuned in for his silky montages or latte art but it's all come crashing down now Grayson is older and aware that filming and sharing your lives with strangers isn't something every family does.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

gee13

VIP Member
WHO are these people donating money to these already rich fuckers????! The stupidity of some people and he's happy to take money from those much less fortunate than they are. Awful.

Reactions: 20

peebleweeble

I think he’s one of those men that idolise Brand, makes sense as he loves a conspiracy and questioning the status quo, as long as it’s a trendy topic like vaccines or shrooms.

Every now and again Stef tries to copy Brands content format of commenting on the news. He seems to forget each time that no one asked for his opinion and most people following just want him to edit Hannah’s GRWM videos and daily blogs 😂

• Haha

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Both parents sat with noise cancelling headphones on whilst the kids are in the car? How isolating! They are also £549 each so I can’t wait for them to plead poverty again 😂

• Wow

peebleweeble

Hannah was sent a “get verified” link on Instagram and proceeded to fill in all her account info. Turned out to be a dodgy link and her account has been stolen.
they’ve also messaged her saying they can have the account back if they pay £1500. Totally got scammed!

like I said I feel bad for her but also can’t believe someone who workswith tech and online would just put all their info on a dodgy link. Crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
it’s giving your friend who went to Ibiza and comes back dressing boho and talking of chilled vibes, before having to go back to their day job in a call centre Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 19