The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest takeaway I had is why on earth are they considering moving to a country where they don’t speak a single word of the language?
You'd think this situation with the van and their lack of ability to communicate and get help would be a MASSIVE eye-opener for them.

Reactions: 9
Wow, the way Stef talked rufus is awful. Poor kid. I understand he was frustrated and upset but to get into a “I don’t, you do” argument with a child when you need to be there to reassure them is insane. I actual feel like rufus was trying to cheer Stef up and he took the total wrong way. When you’re a parent you have to put your crap whatever it is to one side and focus on making sure your child okay and feels safe. His response should have been “really? Why do you say that?” Not “I don’t! I have never said that”

omg don’t get me started on the homeschooling. What kind of dream world are they living in. You portray that you find your kids insufferable and think homeschool is the route for you. Nutcases

Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe they’re still considering moving there after what had to be the biggest sign the universe could sent. And homeschooling 😂 m

Stef can moodily sit in the back bedroom of this “flat” editing videos whilst Hannah is at the end of her tether homeschooling the kids. No support, no date nights, no friendship network for any of them… all for what? A bit of sunset content?

Reactions: 12
I thought they might go down the home schooling route given they are having issues with G’s behaviour. It’s a cop out of actually dealing with the root causes of his behaviour. Frankly he’s behaving exactly how they have raised him.

He needs structure and firm boundaries. But no, they are going to flit off to live abroad with no thought for what’s best for their kids. It’s all about views for them and it’s bleeping hysterical when you think how they started. Stef looked down his nose at other family vloggers and now that is exactly what he has become. He can try as hard as he likes to be edgy and cool but he’s no better than Jonathan Joly in my eyes.

• Heart
Neither of them have the temperament or intelligence to homeschool their kids.

Reactions: 13
Where's that expensive ninja for cooking they got gifted??
---
And stef saying "we" when it was him he should take ownership and responsibility for something he did. What's the name for men who do that?!

Reactions: 6
I do feel really bad for them. They’d just found a nice place and seemed to be just about finding their groove with the van travel side of things. They don’t have much luck really do they.

Although I think a lot of their “bad luck” is down to how arrogant Stef is and the way he approaches everything.

They should have bought a proper van and then there’s the question of why would he be driving with the top up in the first place? Hannah must be seething/really upset right now.
He's her third child.
She lost her Mother when she was barely an adult and possibly thought she had found some security/safely with an older man, one who had his life together and was responsible.

Big Mistake.

Stef only seemed mature because she was so young and because she was in a vulnerable place / grieving. He's a stroppy 12 year old in a man's body. Thid trip, no real planning, checking / double checking, no back up plans etc. Not making himself familiar with the vehicle etc It must be exhausting and she isnt hiding her unhappiness... so she finds solace in the wine.

As for him, he is still fresh in his grief and running from it pretending he's fine Possibly believes he can't show grief in front of his children or has a desire to be seem as strong. Seeking grief therapy and being present in his feelings no matter how difficult it is would be a better example of strength for his children. They need a break from each other, and maybe from their children too but that's not real life is it. The children need them to be better for them, if they could afford it I would suggest a nanny to help out while they went to counselling.

When you compare her photos of Portugal to Fleurs you can clearly tell how moody and depressing they really are. I have no desire to visit any places they are recommending.

Reactions: 4
What's the name for men who do that?!
.........an arrogant tosser????... 😂 ...or do you mean 'nosism' :
The use of a first-person plural pronoun (such as we) instead of a first-person singular pronoun (such as I) to refer to oneself.....

Reactions: 3
Saw his video where he’s like ‘I got the cheapest travel insurance and then argued with them over the cost because I didn’t read the fine print’

Isnt this just like the dog saga all over again, didn’t have pet insurance and then said if it was too expensive he might have to put the dog down.

Hannah MUST have the serious ick with him by now.

Reactions: 16
And just like that they were given a new aesthetically pleasing camper van. Such a hard life for two of them, a little moaning over the IG is enough to receive freebie’s even in the middle of Portugal 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And just like that they were given a new aesthetically pleasing camper van. Such a hard life for two of them, a little moaning over the IG is enough to receive freebie’s even in the middle of Portugal 🤯
That's actually really pissed me off. Typical. They make a stupid mistake and a rewarded tenfold for it. Like duck are they paying for any of this. Pisses me off they're just handed tit for free when they do duck all to deserve it!

Reactions: 17
I feel like messaging the camper company to say make sure you are paid very well by these two, living in their house worth nearly a million, driving their Tesla and their camper van!! Although for the boys sake I’m glad things are getting sorted.

Last edited:
Very telling that yesterday Stef was storming like mad, he was after things, today nothing! Not even a mention to the company for basically saving his arse! And as the abou e poster said the who,e ‘we’ wrecked out camper van, ummm NO Stef! That was you! Hannah, Greyson and Rufus didn’t do it, you did.

Reactions: 9
Very telling that yesterday Stef was storming like mad, he was after things, today nothing! Not even a mention to the company for basically saving his arse! And as the abou e poster said the who,e ‘we’ wrecked out camper van, ummm NO Stef! That was you! Hannah, Greyson and Rufus didn’t do it, you did.
He expects to be looked after by the world...and both annoyingly and alarmingly, he is.

The world looks after, picks up after and wraps this guy in a warm cosy blanket

How has Han not got the ick?

Reactions: 10
He expects to be looked after by the world...and both annoyingly and alarmingly, he is.

The world looks after, picks up after and wraps this guy in a warm cosy blanket

How has Han not got the ick?
I don’t know how she hasn’t either tbh? Says a lot about her really. I cringe sometimes with what comes out of his mouth. I think Hannah lives the whole living in Bath idea but also looks at insta and wants to be wafting around in some dreamy cottage with land and chickens. Both Hannah and Stef seem moody, her with her periods, him with his life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.