The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know anything about wantfeed....they asked viewers to "invest", hows that investment going for them.......i dread to think

just editing to add that i wonder if anyone here understands the figures on companies house? i know want feed investors raised 150k but it doesnt seem to have very much money now- and the directos have both taken loans out from the company. is that normal? is that dividends?...omg sorry i dont understand anything like this haha

stef + hannahs joint company has had bounce back loans for two years running and theres also a note that says they "owe" the company loads of money. that makes no sense to me though because surely its their own money....i presume they could write it off. also i think it says they have 200k worth of equipment?! idk.
I’ve always felt suspicious of the fact they asked viewers to ‘invest’ in wantfeed and showed themselves swanning off abroad basically to apparently have the website improved (which could have been done in the Uk). I used to work in the tech industry and can’t see what from the changes the website should have cost the amount they raised, plus with the little effort I can see goes into it on a day to day basis, the running costs shouldn’t be huge as it’s not exactly Pinterest level!

And then magically just after the fundraising, they went from saying they couldn’t afford xyz in London to having enough money to rent a ridiculously expensive house in Bath and then buy one/renovate it.

Too much of a coincidence to me.
---
this one -
If they genuinely care about poor Grayson in the way a good parent should, they wouldn’t share that publicly on the internet in my opinion. It’s cruel.

And to say that at the same time as talking about moving him to another country leaving everything he knows, even the language. Just wow. What about instead looking within at their parenting? Trying to learn new skills to help him? Speaking to experts, they can afford a decent family therapist. Poor little boy 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They only care about themselves, as far as I have seen all these years. Hannah showing off herself and dreaming about Pinteresty life and Stef sitting at the computer all day. From my experience it all comes from the parents, this little boy’s behaviour is telling alot about them.

Reactions: 11
this one -
Stef is trying to use words that he doesn't understand the meaning of - a soliloquy is spoken out loud .....not typed up on Instagram. I'd call his written piece on Instagram an 'over entitled moan fest'

A few years ago on another gossip site, many of us discussed that Stef was slowly taking over Hannah's vlogs.....and her views/subscriber count were dropping. Stef actually came onto the site and was basically trying to convert us into his way of thinking ...how the vlogs would continue and he was going to take the lead. The he started doing the 'silky montages' and voice overs. Hannah went from a bubbly young woman to the snob she is now. They have wasted so much money on unique pieces of retro furniture, over priced paint & wallpaper and unnecessary renovations .........not to mention the £4k a month rent on the Devonshire Building's mansion prior to this. Their children have had a camera shoved in their faces since birth. Now they're complaining that the children are not well behaved and they've hit financial difficulties.....I have zero sympathy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Grayson has become aware they have sold his whole childhood to the highest bidder! Maybe other kids have said things and his behaviour is reflective of that. Maybe living in what appears to be a rather depressing atmosphere is having an effect on him, he’s nine! Give him some privacy.

Reactions: 15
Poor Grayson. He really is an example of The Trueman Show. He has build his parents YouTube profile and afforded them this lifestyle. No one would give a damn if it wasn't for baby squeeky G, then 'here's Gracie....' when they would film him suddenly appearing in the back of the car after collecting him from nursery.

Back in the day thousands of people invested in his first steps or his love of that hand puppet. His father really believed people tuned in for his silky montages or latte art but it's all come crashing down now Grayson is older and aware that filming and sharing your lives with strangers isn't something every family does.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Poor Grayson. He really is an example of The Trueman Show. He has build his parents YouTube profile and afforded them this lifestyle. No one would give a damn if it wasn't for baby squeeky G, then 'here's Gracie....' when they would film him suddenly appearing in the back of the car after collecting him from nursery.

Back in the day thousands of people invested in his first steps or his love of that hand puppet. His father really believed people tuned in for his silky montages or latte art but it's all come crashing down now Grayson is older and aware that filming and sharing your lives with strangers isn't something every family does.
The Saccone Joly's are having the exact same issues - their children are not well behaved.....their youngest at five reels off the 'F' word at every given opportunity (these children go to a private school) and they're getting around 12k views per vlog - at the height of their popularity they got 1m views (birth vlogs). People move on to different family vloggers. Stef and Jonathan Joly can't make the excuse that people don't watch family vloggers when Molly Mae Hague has got 2.5 million views on her recent vlogs with her new born daughter. Even Elle Swift has got 300k views on her second pregnancy announcement, a year after being 'cancelled' for racist/homophobic/xenophobic tweets from years ago. Family vloggers have a shelf life and they should have a back up plan for when the views stop coming in.......no one wants to hear a forty something whinge about his finances - when he and his family have lived beyond their means for years.......I don't think a normal job would cover their current living costs....plus, the cost of living crisis on top of this is obviously affecting them. I don't even think they could sell the house with a profit. Houses on their current street are advertised at 450k - 550k - I'm sure they paid over 837k for theirs

Reactions: 14
That poor child is growing up having no boundaries for his own life. There was no reason for his behaviour at school to be brought up like that. Vile piece of tit parents. They've done that for their own gratification and engagement. I feel so very sad about it. There's no reason we should know about his behaviour at school.

Reactions: 9
The Saccone Joly's are having the exact same issues - their children are not well behaved.....their youngest at five reels off the 'F' word at every given opportunity (these children go to a private school) and they're getting around 12k views per vlog - at the height of their popularity they got 1m views (birth vlogs). People move on to different family vloggers. Stef and Jonathan Joly can't make the excuse that people don't watch family vloggers when Molly Mae Hague has got 2.5 million views on her recent vlogs with her new born daughter. Even Elle Swift has got 300k views on her second pregnancy announcement, a year after being 'cancelled' for racist/homophobic/xenophobic tweets from years ago. Family vloggers have a shelf life and they should have a back up plan for when the views stop coming in.......no one wants to hear a forty something whinge about his finances - when he and his family have lived beyond their means for years.......I don't think a normal job would cover their current living costs....plus, the cost of living crisis on top of this is obviously affecting them. I don't even think they could sell the house with a profit. Houses on their current street are advertised at 450k - 550k - I'm sure they paid over 837k for theirs
Wow, how did they over pay so much!?

I think they are both deeply unhappy people, and their attempts to look like they have it all have caused them further unhappiness. I’ve never understood how they seem to have so much money when they’ve never been fully on top of the influencer game; it makes me suspect that Stef has done many scammy Wantfeed type deals where he convinces people to invest in him and he just spends that money on ‘living the dream’. The latest travel insta page is so desperate and transparent and I’m glad it seems to be stuck around the 2k follower mark.

Reactions: 11
I looked at his new venture. And it includes occasion/wedding videography

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so I had a couple of minutes and counted 8 IG accounts in total, who has that many for
every s**t?! Did I miss any?

stefmichalak
hannahmichalak
yogabyhannah
michalakstravel
grace.and.ashes
weareportraitmode
at_number_30
pippyandgeorge

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked at his new venture. And it includes occasion/wedding videography
Stef could have made bank doing documentary style wedding videography but he obviously saw it as beneath him until things started looking dicey financially.

Reactions: 10
Stef could have made bank doing documentary style wedding videography but he obviously saw it as beneath him until things started looking dicey financially.
Bet he would be a right grump to have there on your wedding day too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TBF most are selling for around 800k , one similar was on fro 1million and has sold ( obvs not sure what they accepted yet) the road they are on is very long. Some houses are smaller. They live right up by the park end, however, I do think they’d struggle to make much profit, they massively over spent on the reno.

Reactions: 2
He does take a good photo! But then he’ll have a creative crisis halfway through the edit and you won’t see your photos for months 😭 imagine sitting down to watch your wedding video and suddenly it begins with one of stef’s monologue voiceovers 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He does take a good photo! But then he’ll have a creative crisis halfway through the edit and you won’t see your photos for months 😭 imagine sitting down to watch your wedding video and suddenly it begins with one of stef’s monologue voiceovers 😭
He's got one of the kids reading a poem 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The bride walks into the church and Stef focusses in on a leaf that blew in behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would never hire him for my wedding photography!! He would so judge everything you'd chosen and go home and laugh about you with Hannah ... also the reason I'd never go to one of her yoga classes!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.