The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their current videos are intended to boost the views and also begging for a free stay abroad somewhere. I was also thinking about the issues moving with dogs from and to the UK . Either they are even more stupid and naive than I thought or they simply don't care.

Reactions: 3
She is literally so lazy, being invited to BMW press trip and investing minimal effort in vlogging it. Even her bf Lucie sent out more photographs and reels from the event than her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That weekend was wasted on the pair of them, actually embarrassing! Someone with the might of BMW could have selected way better representatives.
Hannah didn't even show any of the bloody car they loaned her bar her sat in the drivers seat before setting off, no shots of the exterior.
As you say, lazy minimal effort.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why are BMW using her? Such an odd fit. She rarely drives , it’s always Stef and they own a Tesla! Ffs BMW, the fact they use her would stop me buying a car.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Food prep together with Rufus sitting on counter in full school uniform and socks nearly touching food . Maybe it’s just me but that’s unhygienic

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has Hannah not read enough self help books yet? I'd be bored of them by now personally. It's all she seems to read, if it ain't helped you by now, maybe the answer is doing something differently not reading yet more books?!
Or, try getting an actual job to give yourself something to focus on?
Edit - or use your time (she must have ample free time daily?) to do some good, volunteer, campaign on an issue close to your heart? Probably could even make content from it. Currently she comes across as lazy and aloof (I may be hormonal but I'm tired of the relaxed post morning school run coffees and dog walks, I swear part of her problem is just not having enough to occupy her).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The kid’s socks on the pasta making video 🤮 he keeps touching them with his hands, then he kneeds the dough 😩 the foot is in the flour at one point

• Sick
They make me 🤢 constantly moaning about money yet always eating out, coffees out, gym, camper, fly off to Italy at a drop of a hat. Agree with Hannah being aloof and lazy. I’m sick of hearing about her periods and all the self help books she reads clearly are not helping her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Aww Hannah you don’t need a self help book to tell you that Stef stole your sparkle, well,
you traded it for a lifetime with him, a very specific lifestyle, and his willingness to sell every moment.

I actually don’t think he intended to exchange your privacy for cash long term, but he can’t get any of these apps he develops to work. Basically, you’re bouji Saccone Jolys for the foreseeable. Best get some yoga courses sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stef driving with noise cancelling headphones on, whilst not illegal, is grossly irresponsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Both parents sat with noise cancelling headphones on whilst the kids are in the car? How isolating! They are also £549 each so I can’t wait for them to plead poverty again 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Both parents sat with noise cancelling headphones on whilst the kids are in the car? How isolating! They are also £549 each so I can’t wait for them to plead poverty again 😂
Absolutely disgusting. Horrible parenting.

Reactions: 8
Were they sat in their 35k camper or their Tesla? after leaving their near 1million pound house! #prayforthepaupers
---
Absolutely disgusting. Horrible parenting.
Well don’t forget she did that when Grayson was about 4 weeks old because she insisted he went four hours or something between feeds. He was screaming and I expect she was knocking back the Prosecco!

Reactions: 7
Two narcs who shouldn’t be having children!!! Those poor kids!! I’d never ever put headphones on to block my children out. Selfish bastards!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.