The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did find really weird how they gutted the whole house in one go. I remember stef justifying it saying it wouldn’t feel like their house until they did all that work. I think that speaks to their inability to connect with life beyond consumption/materialism.

Reactions: 11
oh yeah… and then they renovated the whole house before even having a chance to live in it and get a feel for the space. For them to move in and a few months later announce that it’s “not for them” and they wanted to buy a new house!
They were looking at getting another mortgage to build a house and either sell the gloomy one that they're in or rent it out. I seem to remember the bank refusing them..........What these kind of people forget is that their house is their home and should be decorated how they want it and not what is the current Instagram trend

Reactions: 5
They were looking at getting another mortgage to build a house and either sell the gloomy one that they're in or rent it out. I seem to remember the bank refusing them..........What these kind of people forget is that their house is their home and should be decorated how they want it and not what is the current Instagram trend
Yep! I also remember Hannah saying “we’ll make it nice” after doing a tour before all the renovations… it had a lovely cosy vibe beforehand. Although tbh I do think their current house is gorgeous 😂 they just don’t seem to look after it!

Reactions: 8
I hope the pair of cunts go bankrupt. Solely for the fact that Stef reads the daily mail and uses it as a source.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I hope the pair of cunts go bankrupt. Solely for the fact that Stef reads the daily mail and uses it as a source.
I know, and him blaming the vaccine for his dad’s very sad death. Wasn’t too fond of their content anymore anyway but that’s me no longer giving them any views.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Stef is such a weirdo. Really creeps me out! I feel like he needs to get out of the attic more often.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Come to think of it did we ever see either of them wearing a mask back during lockdown times? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah, voting for Brexit and now wanting to move to an EU country....

It is painful to watch him talking about the vaccine which is a subject that he absolutely has no clue about. It is a slap in the face for all the key workers who risked their lives during the pandemic while they were sheltered in their big home. What an idiot. Why is he even so concerned about the effects of the vaccine on menstruational cycles when they are anti-vaxxers anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s just a bit anti establishment in the way that a lot of podcast bros are. If men don’t have a war to fight they make their own as the saying goes!
Men like him are totally insecure and inconsequential, they know it too which is why they’re so defensive and angry all the time.

He’s so rude to people online that have different opinions to him, whatever happened to his new loving approach to life and other people? I guess his trendy mushroom trip has worn off already 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does he realise a lot of people wear masks because they are more at risk if they catch covid? twit! Like the flu jab, ithe vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it, it just stops you ending up in hospital.

• Heart
Watching them lose views but trying absolutely anything and everything to cling on by their fingertips to their dying YouTube channel and influencer career is strangely fascinating and tragic at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, he’s a twit. He’s desperately clinging on to his “Edge-lord” persona with this vaccine bollocks. Sorry Stef, you carry on using your Daily Mail links as gospel whilst we all continue listening to the worlds top scientists.

Christ, no wonder he fell for Brexit. Pair of thick twats and their faux “intelligence“.

Reactions: 9
She's spent the morning making guns with Grayson.. sorry but what?!
I feel like Grayson is going to grow up and be seriously messed up.. a few times they've said stuff about him and I've thought well that's not right for a child!!

• Angry
Feel so sorry for Grayson sometimes - why have they told the world in an Instagram caption he’s having behavioural problems at school? Some things should just be kept private.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.