The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared a photo of the Dreamland sign in Margate yesterday. No photographs of them actually at the amusement park or on the rides. Expect it is too low class to be seen doing something fun and child based for a change.
And as if by magic... we get a picture of her and Grayson on the bumper cars... 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Saw their new vlog and they are beyond dillusional. Can't wait to see them moving abroad. I don't see them learning another language, when they even fail at trying to pronounce simple foreign words correctly on a regular basis. English is not my first language, so I know that it is not easy to learn an additional language. I don't think they are dedicated enough to do so. Stef is complaining about the bad weather in the UK. Well, ever heard about the droughs in Portugal and Italy and the wild fires. He is also critizing the UK economy. Who is going to tell him that prices have gone up everywhere in the world and he contributed to the bad situation in the UK/Europe by voting for Brexit. I live in an EU country and at least the people I'm surrounded with are very sad an disappointed that Brexit happenend. Stef, don't think you are welcomed here with open arms.

Reactions: 17
I can already imagine Steff complaining and mocking the locals because they “don’t speak bloody English” when the novelty wears off and he’s dealing with day to day life. When said locals probably speak three languages and just can’t be bothered to speak to this very round eyed grumpy Brit. These clowns think moving will be like a permanent holiday where they’re served and catered to. No, it’ll be dealing with local bureaucracy when they need local services. Not to mention the extra red tape because numpties like Steff voted for Brexit.

Reactions: 13
Tell you what Stef, as we know you read here 😜 Don’t buy ( very recently) a 35k camper van and then moan about the cost of living! Whilst driving your new? Electric car! Maybe not buying a 850k house and then spending probably another 40k plus on it ( when it didn’t need it ) maybe, if you hadn’t done all of that id have a bit of sympathy. The complete lack of awareness astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How exactly is Steffs new production company gonna happen if he’s living abroad? Maybe he’ll end up doing destination wedding videography.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They will loose their selling point as UK family bloggers and big parts of their income. I don't think they are aware of it, but people like me started watching them a decade ago, because I enjoyed seeing daily life in the UK, the trends, their day trips to the countryside. If I want to see what's going on in portugal or wherever, I'll watch local bloggers who do a better job than they do anyways. If Hannah wants to proceed with her Yoga classes, there might be a way lower demand and the prices for the classes are lower in general. Even in the country I live in we are spending significantly less for a yoga class compared to the UK.

Reactions: 10
They’d be better off selling that bloody depressing dark house ( that they turned it into) and moving to somewhere like Margate! They could do coastal trips in the van, be by family. Buy a much cheaper house ( shocking I know). Let the kids grow up with their cousin, let Hannah be by her sister, they don’t need to move abroad. Stop shopping at M&S and get into Aldi 😂.

Reactions: 13
They could easily travel round the UK / Europe in their camper van. There's a big market for people on insta who are doing this and I genuinely think they'd attract views as a family living in a camper van.

Hannah could do Yoga from beautiful locations in the UK and further. Stef could do his usual drone shots, etc.

The only thing is I'd be terrified for those two kids being homeschooled by those two and having no outside contact through friends 😨

Reactions: 9
They could easily travel round the UK / Europe in their camper van. There's a big market for people on insta who are doing this and I genuinely think they'd attract views as a family living in a camper van.

Hannah could do Yoga from beautiful locations in the UK and further. Stef could do his usual drone shots, etc.

The only thing is I'd be terrified for those two kids being homeschooled by those two and having no outside contact through friends 😨
They could do it during school holidays? I do think they could do with moving, Bath just isn’t the vibe. Trouble is they are snobs. Margate would be beneath them.

Reactions: 6
Can't bring myself to watch the vlog but saw on stories Stef say he wants to get back to doing weekly vlogs. Only problem is this is The Michalaks. He might start off with good intentions of doing weekly vlogs and then Hannah will have PMT or Stef will say the lighting wasn't right and they will miss a couple of weeks and then a month and then it will go back to putting out a vlog only when they have an AD. That's how they lost viewers in the first place.

Can't see them moving abroad or even to Magate. They will talk about it, they will make podcasts and Q&As about it. They will moan about Bath and blame being in Bath as the reason no one watches them but never actually get round to moving. Before they know it they will have teenager sons who won't want to be filmed. They would be better off forgetting trying to be youtubers and Stef could work in post production for successful content creators of he could control his ego and accept working for someone else.

Reactions: 11
Can't bring myself to watch the vlog but saw on stories Stef say he wants to get back to doing weekly vlogs. Only problem is this is The Michalaks. He might start off with good intentions of doing weekly vlogs and then Hannah will have PMT or Stef will say the lighting wasn't right and they will miss a couple of weeks and then a month and then it will go back to putting out a vlog only when they have an AD. That's how they lost viewers in the first place.

Can't see them moving abroad or even to Magate. They will talk about it, they will make podcasts and Q&As about it. They will moan about Bath and blame being in Bath as the reason no one watches them but never actually get round to moving. Before they know it they will have teenager sons who won't want to be filmed. They would be better off forgetting trying to be youtubers and Stef could work in post production for successful content creators of he could control his ego and accept working for someone else.
Agree 100%. Any older the boys won’t want to move, secondary school is much harder starting as the new kid than primary.

Reactions: 3
How would they get a visa for the whole family? Portugal has the digital nomad visa for a year, and Italy has announced one but not implemented it yet. They all seem to need contracts with an employer so not sure how easy it would be working for yourself? Bet they didn't think of that when they voted for brexit 🙄

Reactions: 4
Because despite Stef voting for Brexit he can get Irish passports because his mother is Irish. So votes for a system that screws over British people but uses a loophole for his own family.

• Angry
  • Wow
Maybe they should just trying living with in their means and accept that their flush lifestyle is over. They didn't put the work in when they should have done and that's why their income has taken a dive.
Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind with these two.

• Heart
Totally agree moaning about the cost of living just doesn’t ring true when you are doing your shopping at M and S and farmer’s markets, driving around in a brand new Tesla and buying a bloody camper van!!! They need a reality check. Think living near Hannah’s sister on the coast would actually be grounding for them. They seem to always blame their unhappiness on external influences rather than looking at themselves and the lifestyle they lead. I guess they blamed the drinking on their poor mental health and now they’ve stopped and they still feel miserable it’s Bath’s problem.

Reactions: 11
Lads they voted for Brexit and now they want to move to an EU country omg the irony. I haven't watched these twats since Brexit vote times but their video popped up on my recommendations haha
---
Wait have they stopped doing ads on YouTube?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched these two since Hannah Grayson was maybe about 2/3? But they randomly popped on my feed yesterday and thought I’d give them a shot.

It’s weird how now with the maturity their relationship is weird…. Stefan is clearly a complete and utter man child and she was very naive, although watching their latest videos now, she seems to have matured somewhat he is still stuck the same. Surely their relationship won’t last much longer?

Reactions: 5
I can't help it, but to me it seems as if Stef is doing everything he can to keep his moody wife entertained. He probably knows that she would be gone if he can't maintain their lifestyle. I think that's why he always stresses about money, even if they don't need to worry that much about it. In addition his income is strongly dependend on her. Althought he has some talent regarding filming/editing, he was never able to built a sustainable career. The brands are reaching out to them because of Hannah or the kids/family, not because of him as a person. When the kids are older their relationship is surely going to be challenging.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.