The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those dogs in Hannah’s story. They look like seriously unwell strays but Hannah seems to think they’re just cute dogs chilling? Maybe they are, I don’t know. But one of them looked like it was barely breathing.

I’m also finding the constant “this place is so much better”, “the produce is so much better”, “the food is so much better”, “people are so much more relaxed” comments a little tiring. It’s so easy to romanticise a place when you’re there on a holiday. Trying to make a living somewhere, getting settled and sending your kids to school is a whooooole other story.

The hot weather also isn’t so pleasant anymore when you have to get on with chores and work etc. Tbh I think they’re completely delusional. Grass is always greener and all that.
They'll be moaning if they move to Portugal......they probably won't get their Hello Fresh delivered as frequently.....Hannah won't have as much access to her high end makeup. Stef won't be able to catch a train to London with Sky tv or 'GoHenry'..........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does Hannah not understand that of course things feel better in Portugal, they’re on holiday not in real life!

Reactions: 18
it’s giving your friend who went to Ibiza and comes back dressing boho and talking of chilled vibes, before having to go back to their day job in a call centre Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe that a woman of Hannah’s age, a grown woman with two kids doesn’t absolutely CRINGE writing “we are so authentically happy here” omg I’m embarrassed for her even reading that
Just toe curling cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe that a woman of Hannah’s age, a grown woman with two kids doesn’t absolutely CRINGE writing “we are so authentically happy here” omg I’m embarrassed for her even reading that
Just toe curling cringe
She's talking about spending more time outside in the sunshine/heat - I hope she realises that Portugal also gets nippy in the winter - it's only 3 degrees higher than the UK average winter temperature. She says she's been deficient in vitamin D - eat eggs and red meat then ffs! :rolleyes: ...........I think she's using this as an excuse to move abroad

Reactions: 7
She's talking about spending more time outside in the sunshine/heat - I hope she realises that Portugal also gets nippy in the winter - it's only 3 degrees higher than the UK average winter temperature. She says she's been deficient in vitamin D - eat eggs and red meat then ffs! :rolleyes: ...........I think she's using this as an excuse to move abroad
I get the feeling it’s Hannah pushing this move to fit in with her desire to be some sort of yoga nature loving goddess. Stef is probably happy to ditch the massive mortgage so will go along with anything.

Reactions: 10
How come she didn’t put any yoga video while being in Portugal, she could have made a nice one on the beach or on any other relaxing spot. They also didn’t bother to make a vlog either, nor reel or in fact anything. All we heard was Stefts ranting the whole month and saw a few snaps of Hannah in bikini.

Reactions: 11
Noooo I can’t.

“Life is slow and we just feel connected.”

Yes, it’s a holiday ffs 😭 of course I’d love to live like that but it’s not the reality. Kids need to be in school and adults need to make a living.

It’s like she’s discovered holidays abroad lol

Reactions: 14
On Stef's IG story - he said he couldn't wait to get home and sleep in a cool bed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So funny how they were spouting off in Portugal about doing the right thing for family, having quality time with kids and not prioritising the wrong things.. they’ve been home 5 mins and Stef’s already on a job on Rufus’ birthday. 😂 feel sorry for their kids though.

Reactions: 9
I don’t watch the YouTube, only see her grid posts, so just wondering…Did they do anything kid centred in Portugal? Water parks or the go karting or the zoo marine? Or were they just expected to watch their mum doing yoga posing on the shore?

Reactions: 2
As annoying as they are I do enjoy Hannah's raw vlogs and I think she really missed a trick by not doing any while they were out there! Pretty sure if she loved yoga as much as she claims then this would have been the perfect opportunity for some yoga practice and let's face it there would have been pics! Not sure there was a mention of yoga or missing yoga at all while they were gone!

They don’t have hobbies or things they do for themselves. They only have side hustles that they can monetise. That’s why she did no yoga abroad, she doesn’t practice properly it’s just another side hustle to sell when she’s working!

Hannah tagging the perfume place trying ( and probably succeeding 🤢🤬) to get gifted some. Buy your bloody own.

• Angry
  • Sick
Hannah tagging the perfume place trying ( and probably succeeding 🤢🤬) to get gifted some. Buy your bloody own.
I bet the Michalak's look down their noses at people trying to survive on benefits.......and they'd probably call them 'scroungers' like the tabloid press do. The biggest scroungers in the world however, are influencers .......

Reactions: 11
Hannah's productive day - took kids to school, sunbathed, posted what look like undeclared ads to insta (able and cole cookbook, those cans of pop in 2 stories), bought some expensive farm shop veg, read some more self help books about authentic mediation (could she be any more wanky!). Isn't teaching yoga this week due to the heat (yet wants to move abroad?!). Wow life sure is tough for this grifter.
Maybe I'm bitter because I just got back from a 3 week van trip, have a mountain of laundry, cleaning, the van got a puncture on a French motorway so our planned fun last day was just say waiting for recovery and I need to sort getting the spare tyre replaced with a decent one. But I'm straight back into work tomorrow. No days floating about in wafty dresses and sunbathing while kids are at school for me (mine aren't even back until later this week anyway).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hannah's productive day - took kids to school, sunbathed, posted what look like undeclared ads to insta (able and cole cookbook, those cans of pop in 2 stories), bought some expensive farm shop veg, read some more self help books about authentic mediation (could she be any more wanky!). Isn't teaching yoga this week due to the heat (yet wants to move abroad?!). Wow life sure is tough for this grifter.
Maybe I'm bitter because I just got back from a 3 week van trip, have a mountain of laundry, cleaning, the van got a puncture on a French motorway so our planned fun last day was just say waiting for recovery and I need to sort getting the spare tyre replaced with a decent one. But I'm straight back into work tomorrow. No days floating about in wafty dresses and sunbathing while kids are at school for me (mine aren't even back until later this week anyway).
It’s the straw bag/brown paper bags with fruit for the kids that got me 😂 shes such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.