The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stef is now working on yet another App and tells us to stay tuned.

We are all staying tuned for updates on his novel, film, whatever he was working on for the mental health thing with the sound baths he spend viewers donations on. He is the middle aged, hipster version of Del Boy.... In the fake nerdy voice he puts on 'Don't worry Hannah, this time next year we will be millionaires'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Stef genuinely feels aggrieved the world hasn’t recognised his immense talents yet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unsubscribed ages ago and now catching up- What’s the latest with WantFeed? Has he finally given up on it?

Reactions: 5
Can't get over the hypocrisy of them sharing the Kate Winslet interview clip about not letting your children have social media, Hannah even adding a clapping emoji when they have been sharing their kids and making money from them on Social Media since birth.

I can absolutely understand why they won't want Grayson and Rufus to have access to what strangers have seen of them incase they want a slice of the cash or ask why they have been used on social media without their consent.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Can't get over the hypocrisy of them sharing the Kate Winslet interview clip about not letting your children have social media, Hannah even adding a clapping emoji when they have been sharing their kids and making money from them on Social Media since birth.

I can absolutely understand why they won't want Grayson and Rufus to have access to what strangers have seen of them incase they want a slice of the cash or ask why they have been used on social media without their consent.
Totally agree! What plonkers!

Also let’s see in a couple or years when kids start demanding phones etc. I was the same nope no phone etc etc but once they get to about year4/5 not so easy anymore to control/resist. It’s a daily battle to get them of devices. Those kids have spend their whole lives being filmed etc so bit hypocritical to think they’ll be able to say no to them

Ps is Grayson not wearing a seatbelt in their latest mini vlog?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t Grayson got his own YouTube channel now?! Sure they were setting up a gaming thing for him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've noticed that they're no longer gifted an annual skiing holiday! Their views are also dismal........7k views on a vlog posted two weeks ago compared to the 50k they used to attain.........

Reactions: 10
Her friend Gemma has posted a pic wearing Skims 😂 clones ( and looks like Gemma copied Hannah’s boob job too)
I saw her other friend Lucie Houchin talk about the Skims so I am just waiting for Hanna to mention them because obviously it’s a trend which pays well.
Btw has Gemma really done a boob job?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw her other friend Lucie Houchin talk about the Skims so I am just waiting for Hanna to mention them because obviously it’s a trend which pays well.
Btw has Gemma really done a boob job?
I think Gemma always does exactly the same as Hannah. After renovation, even their living rooms look identical. They eat the same food, have the same hobbies, dogs, outfits, skin care, even got the same ugg boots for christmas. It is super weird for women in their 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their intentions are so obvious when they post stories like this asking for “recommendations”. Do people actually think they want us to recommend stuff? Also she must be the only influencer that wild hasn’t gifted to 🤣

Hannah's going to take some time off from creating content....... Honestly love, no one would notice your absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to imagine my bosses reaction if I told my anxiety is all over the place, ok sure I could get a day off but not a whole week or more.

I am pretty sure she will mention Skims underwear in no time, so predictable Hannah
View attachment 1874058
Yep and Wild AD incoming!

I think Gemma always does exactly the same as Hannah. After renovation, even their living rooms look identical. They eat the same food, have the same hobbies, dogs, outfits, skin care, even got the same ugg boots for christmas. It is super weird for women in their 30s.
Hannah got hers gutted from Amazon ( gift vouchers) along with her Levi’s she said we’re too expensive, until she does take to pay.

Their intentions are so obvious when they post stories like this asking for “recommendations”. Do people actually think they want us to recommend stuff? Also she must be the only influencer that wild hasn’t gifted to 🤣
Also why are they asking us? Arnt they supposed to be the bloody influencers? Also when they ask for content ideas, like duck off, that is your job!

Reactions: 1
I think her anxiety story is just an excuse to sell us more crap through affiliate links, the cbd oil, the 5 min journal.. Why can’t you just feel unwell without the need to link everything and to earn money out of it?!

Reactions: 4
Yes, I'm cynical too. I don't think she'd mention taking time off for anxiety if it wasn't for her own gain. Encourage engagement, afflicate link the cbs oil and
Stef's just happens to have been to a magic mushroom retreat. There will be an AD coming soon related to this soon no doubt.

Reactions: 2
Isn't it funny how her kids and husband weren't in her list of things that helped her feel better .. just the dogs 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.