Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
It’s all such a con. On her grid you can see 7 day anxiety detox take it they will be charging for this. They have no qualifications in any of this stuff. Floating around doing yoga, not working, going on long dog walks and eating organic veg doesn’t make you an expert. Pretty dangerous for them to be positioning themselves in this way to vulnerable people when the lifestyle they lead is pretty unattainable to most.

Reactions: 17

Flossieb

Most likely a self help book, although wasn't Stef supposed to write one as well, he definitely read a chapter to the viewers ages ago.

Hannah was much more entertaining when she was day drinking and swanning around London art museums with hangovers. Now she overdoses on multivitamins and poses for dreary kitchen counter photos pretending to eat almond crossants bigger than Stefs horse head.

Stef goes cold water plunging and sits in the attic scratching his head trying to come up with the next hair ball scheme to teach us how to make money when he can't even stay at a project long enough to earn the money himself.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
If they were worried about affording the mortgage why have they not been switching to Aldi/Lidl for the shop, reduced take away coffees, weekends away, trips to Italy, they could sell the van or Tesla - no need for two vehicles when you live in a city and work from home (work used loosely here!).
People who are genuinely worried have seen this coming for a while and already been cutting back. This pair shop at M&S and wear designer brand clothes (Hannah esp with the luxe leisure wear) and barely work (Hannah announced she was "taking a week out" didn't she the other day?! But moan and whinge someone should bail them out.

Theyeahyeahs

I hate the tories too but Stef and Hannah take no accountability for their own actions whatsoever. They continually deride capitalism and yet as influencers they’re the leachiest of them all and without it they’d be penniless. They massively over leveraged themselves by buying an overpriced house and wasted yet more money doing it up, that was their choice! They continue to produce absolutely shite products or services to try and get hard earned money from their likely much less well off followers and then cry about it on YouTube when their mortgage rates go up. If Stef was so clever he’d know that this happens cyclically in the housing market and that’s it’s never a good idea to live beyond your means.

They are so deluded and unhappy you can feel it coming off the screen. Moving won’t solve anything, they need a reality check! I also think they have the most morose looking kids I’ve ever seen, poor sods!

gee13

VIP Member
And just like that they were given a new aesthetically pleasing camper van. Such a hard life for two of them, a little moaning over the IG is enough to receive freebie’s even in the middle of Portugal 🤯
That's actually really pissed me off. Typical. They make a stupid mistake and a rewarded tenfold for it. Like fuck are they paying for any of this. Pisses me off they're just handed shit for free when they do fuck all to deserve it!

Roarr

I think Stef genuinely feels aggrieved the world hasn’t recognised his immense talents yet

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The pope is going to Portugal in the weeks the Michalaks are there nd Stef walking around taking the piss out of how busy and full it is with ‘Jesus people’ 🙄🤬. There is no need and he’s not funny. I’m not religious but I know this is a big thing for catholics and understand their excitement. He’s just so fucking rude. He’s visiting another country and has zero respect.

• Angry

gee13

VIP Member
Stef could easily charge 3k for one wedding video and would get bookings why not do something like that to supplement income just take one on a month might give him some purpose as well
He thinks it's below him.. he needs knocking down a peg or two .. he could easily get work, they both could, they just don't want to, they want the gifted luxury lifestyle with minimum effort.

Saw their new vlog and they are beyond dillusional. Can't wait to see them moving abroad. I don't see them learning another language, when they even fail at trying to pronounce simple foreign words correctly on a regular basis. English is not my first language, so I know that it is not easy to learn an additional language. I don't think they are dedicated enough to do so. Stef is complaining about the bad weather in the UK. Well, ever heard about the droughs in Portugal and Italy and the wild fires. He is also critizing the UK economy. Who is going to tell him that prices have gone up everywhere in the world and he contributed to the bad situation in the UK/Europe by voting for Brexit. I live in an EU country and at least the people I'm surrounded with are very sad an disappointed that Brexit happenend. Stef, don't think you are welcomed here with open arms.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Because despite Stef voting for Brexit he can get Irish passports because his mother is Irish. So votes for a system that screws over British people but uses a loophole for his own family.

• Angry
  • Wow

SELdnGal

Haven't posted here for YEARS but the stories have my mind blown! You can tell Hannah is livid. His first response is not to make sure his family is ok, it's to make sure he can get freebies from his followers to get him out of a hole he's created. Rufus was frightened but he chooses to shove a camera in his face, instead of comfort him. The way he speaks to his kids is disgusting! Even before the crash, he was vile to Rufus telling him to shut up. And the way he spoke to him on camera when Roo said he tell him to push down his feelings was so telling! If that's how he spoke to him on camera, I can't imagine the bollocking Roo got when the camera was off.

He's so arrogant. But he's got what he wants - people are bailing him out. Embarrassing!
---
I am so sad their fans have been donating via the Patreon. For one thing they live in a million pound house, and for another they are INSURERD
This! Presumably if he's paid that £200 the insurance company would have sorted the van. The fact he can no longer afford £200 to fix this mess is so very telling of the poor financial decisions they have made over the last few years.

gee13

VIP Member
Maybe they should just trying living with in their means and accept that their flush lifestyle is over. They didn't put the work in when they should have done and that's why their income has taken a dive.
Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind with these two.

• Heart

peebleweeble

I think the government are terrible obviously but in that mortgage video he takes no responsibility for the fact they’ve maxed themselves out a posh house and are now paying the price. When you buy a property you always need to consider rising rates - not just go for as much as you can get your grubby mitts on. Instead of learning a lesson (that stability is about taking the less glamorous option most of the time) they are moving abroad to a country they’ve spent 0 time in!?? Bonkers!
They could just buy a more average house in another area - no doubt that’s not special enough for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Doc

VIP Member
It’s the wanting everyone to bail them out of his self inflicted crap that’s sending me 😂

pembapup

I live in Bath and have mutual friends / acquaintances with the Michalaks, and by all accounts I have to say that Hannah is apparently absolutely lovely IRL, but comes off completely differently in the vlogs etc. She is definitely the influencer type, but very kind from what I've heard. When my friend was badly unwell Hannah was brilliant in supporting her, so I'm surprised by the anti-vax rhetoric they seem to want to spread. Stef has definitely taken over and dulled her light. The children are also apparently lovely, at least when around other adults.

Stef on the other hand is just as unpleasant if not more. I haven't heard a single positive thing about him 😬 Very socially unaware and his confidence comes off as arrogance a lot. He is 1000% bitter about being unsuccessful in London, and now about being unsuccessful in Bath. The general sentiment that I've heard is that he's quite tragic as he is genuinely convinced both in the rubbish he spreads (anti-vax, pro crypto etc etc etc) and his many failed business ventures. Add those things on top of the stresses of cost of living, children, losing a parent and being unfulfilled in his career, it creates a lot of anger / entitlement.

The reality is, his style of influencing (podcast bro who believes that he's escaped the matrix and everyone else is a sheep) does not fit in the UK much let alone Bath. Maybe London, but the few people who have made it in that category have already filled the market. He'd be better off in LA somewhere.

• Wow

GhostHoward

VIP Member
He does take a good photo! But then he’ll have a creative crisis halfway through the edit and you won’t see your photos for months 😭 imagine sitting down to watch your wedding video and suddenly it begins with one of stef’s monologue voiceovers 😭
The bride walks into the church and Stef focusses in on a leaf that blew in behind her.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Urgh I can't listen to Stef be all self righteous and pompous about the state of mortgages. Lots of people pointing out to him it's worldwide. He's one of those people who always think their right and will drone on about their views.

They were lucky to have a 1.4% mortgage for this long, historically that is incredibly low. Naïve to think it would stay that way forever.
He and Hannah give such diff stories, she's all ridiculous expensive fancy bakery goods and posh cafe acai bowls and he's all we're short of money?! Is Hannah in denial?
Mind you, Steff has been on a family holiday to Italy and a holiday to Greece with friends in recent months so I find it hard to believe they're strapped for cash. Or are they just idiots who think the owes them a favour and will bail them out? Steff clearly thinks his poor financial choices should be solved by the government.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
What utter wankery her foodie post is. £4.70 for a loaf of bread and £3.40 for 1 fucking cinnamon bun!!! Eating organic for her her HORMONES. Couple of cunts need to stop the faux moaning about the cost of living crisis. Apols for the language but I’ve had it with the fakery.

• Heart