The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hannah have the money to update her wardrobe with the same boring stuff from zara but doesn’t have for home fixes 🙄

Reactions: 4
They didn't have pet insurance either and had to pay a massive vet bill when the dog got sick 🤦‍♀️

I've been watching their vlogmas15 playlist on their channel and this was when they were at their peak, the vlogs were so enjoyable and at the time they were the best YouTube channel. Wish they had stuck with this style of vlog but Stef and his massive ego and both of them with their crappy ads ruined the channel. But I'm glad I can still watch the older vlogs when their channel was actually great

Reactions: 12
.........way to go Stef.......giving your child his own website to sell counterfeit goods ........parent of the year!!!!!

They're late to the Flexispot club ......small youtubers were 'kindly gifted' these years ago :rolleyes:

Now they’re getting an allotment?? They are seriously a parody of themselves. Hopping on every trend. Moving abroad, “van life” and now growing their own food - absolutely baffled that they’re even contemplating this as they show no interest in their own garden and are talking about moving away?! Allotments are so hard to come by and such hard work they should really pass it over and let someone have it who could actually manage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, it's going to be hilarious that pair gardening! I wonder if they are picking up one in a good state or a weed ridden overgrown one.
What is the website/counterfeit story? I've not watched their vlog so not heard this.
---
Oh seen stefs story now with the allotment. What tw@ts they are, you are very lucky to get one in a good state. Generally they become available as the prev renter has given up/found it too much. Usually they need a good work to get going. It's winter now they could easily clear that and do some prep before the spring. Not much is going to be able to be planted until about March anyway, unless they are putting trees in.
---
So basically they are too lazy to put some effort in and expected to walk into a ready made garden. They dont deserve an allotment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rolling my eyes at the allotment stories. Allotments are HARD work, and you don’t just get given a ready made one 🤣 what the heck were they expecting. Have they even done their research? That’s part of the enjoyment for some people, doing it up and having the layout you want and seeing all the hard work come to life.
I give it one season, if that. No way will they be there all spring and summer long watering and weeding. It definitely not all sunshine, wicker baskets and paper grocery bags.

Reactions: 8
Calling the person who was here before them “a scumbag”. Wow. And Hannah smirking away at it.

They are foul. That could be an old person they’re talking about.

Reactions: 12
The front of their house is scruffy with over grown bushes. They are the least likely pair to put in hard work gardening.

Reactions: 11
Rolling my eyes at the allotment stories. Allotments are HARD work, and you don’t just get given a ready made one 🤣 what the heck were they expecting. Have they even done their research? That’s part of the enjoyment for some people, doing it up and having the layout you want and seeing all the hard work come to life.
I give it one season, if that. No way will they be there all spring and summer long watering and weeding. It definitely not all sunshine, wicker baskets and paper grocery bags.
It doesn’t even look that bad, most of what is there is probably one year’s growth that needs clearing. Two fit healthy adults without proper jobs to go to should be able to have most of it cut down in a couple of days. Then dig out any brambles and tough weeds, put a thick layer of cardboard weighted with bricks down to stop new weeds coming through and late winter/early spring dig it all in. It’s really hard work to begin with but that’s what allotments are.

Reactions: 9
Bet they were expecting a perfect patch of dirt with rows already hoed in for planting in the spring. No doubt they will do no research then moan about only getting 3 beans but 50 courgettes if they get that far!

Reactions: 5
What a twit he is, loads of elderly people living around that Alexandra Park area! Calling someone a scum bag and Hannah peeved off as they were probably hoping to rock up and post some pretty insta pics 😂

• Haha
It doesn’t even look that bad, most of what is there is probably one year’s growth that needs clearing. Two fit healthy adults without proper jobs to go to should be able to have most of it cut down in a couple of days. Then dig out any brambles and tough weeds, put a thick layer of cardboard weighted with bricks down to stop new weeds coming through and late winter/early spring dig it all in. It’s really hard work to begin with but that’s what allotments are.
I agree. The one I had was far worse than that when I took it on. Dumping rubbish on plots, although wrong, seems to be a common occurrence sadly and the council will often leave clearing it to the new tenant. I can't see these two lifting a finger 😂

Reactions: 3
I agree. The one I had was far worse than that when I took it on. Dumping rubbish on plots, although wrong, seems to be a common occurrence sadly and the council will often leave clearing it to the new tenant. I can't see these two lifting a finger 😂
Hannah just wants to waft about barefoot in a floaty cheesecloth smock and wide brimmed straw hat, with her artisan style rustic trug, picking red but not quite perfect tomatoes to go with her smashed avocado on sourdough toast, while Stef twats about pretending to be manly with top of the range garden tools he doesn’t have a clue how to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hannah just wants to waft about barefoot in a floaty cheesecloth smock and wide brimmed straw hat, with her artisan style rustic trug, picking red but not quite perfect tomatoes to go with her smashed avocado on sourdough toast, while Stef twats about pretending to be manly with top of the range garden tools he doesn’t have a clue how to use.
I’m m
I’m having tit day & you’re cheered me right up!!
I don’t get taking an allotment when the priority is moving abroad next year. Plus they have a fairly decent size garden why not start growing there?
And buying a desk (maybe an ad?), I thought they were moving why do they keep acquiring stuff?!

Reactions: 8
I’m m

I’m having tit day & you’re cheered me right up!!
I don’t get taking an allotment when the priority is moving abroad next year. Plus they have a fairly decent size garden why not start growing there?
And buying a desk (maybe an ad?), I thought they were moving why do they keep acquiring stuff?!
Glad to help x😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They fully expected it to already have vegetables at the ready - Stef being the entitled wanker he is , is complaining.It probably belonged to someone who was ill/disabled for the last couple of years and the direct debit for renting it would still have come out of their bank. If they died, then the estate can take a couple of years to sort and direct debit cancelled.

They could've got a nice semi detached home in Bath with more garden but, they were determined to rent a house at £4k a month instead and then bought the house they're in.....and spent about £60k to make it look moody and depressing.....

Reactions: 7
Don't forget this is the pair, with two small kids, who put a tree bang slap in the middle of a smallish and (I believe) artificial lawn. Lots of people said it's going to be annoying when the kids are older and want that space to play in.
I see from their update they've had good suggestions of just putting carpet down to suppress weeds but even that is too much work for Steff. Can't be bothered to transport it. Erm, how did he think he was going to get compost, tools etc up there? Did he think it would grow itself? Yes, so true, whoever said about Hannah wafting about in a linen dress with a trug picking her organic veg. It's so obvious that's what she pictured.
Hopefully it looks like they are going to decline this one (maybe give up entirely I hope).

Don't forget this is the pair, with two small kids, who put a tree bang slap in the middle of a smallish and (I believe) artificial lawn. Lots of people said it's going to be annoying when the kids are older and want that space to play in.
I see from their update they've had good suggestions of just putting carpet down to suppress weeds but even that is too much work for Steff. Can't be bothered to transport it. Erm, how did he think he was going to get compost, tools etc up there? Did he think it would grow itself? Yes, so true, whoever said about Hannah wafting about in a linen dress with a trug picking her organic veg. It's so obvious that's what she pictured.
Hopefully it looks like they are going to decline this one (maybe give up entirely I hope).
I didn't watch Stef's second IG story ........what a pair of lazy, entitled gits.......His long standing nemesis Jonathan Joly has about 2 acres of garden and he manages that on his own

I've just read an allotment blog where a couple inherited an overgrown allotment. Their biggest issues were weeds; rats; birds, aphids and beetles and watering....and the fact that someone needed to be there a minimum of two hours a day.......What would Stef and Hannah do when they're off in the camper van every five minutes?????
---

---
.....and it's expensive to start up and maintain....

Reactions: 3
How can he say he doesn’t want to cart carpet up there, and then in the same breath he’d have to find a petrol powered strimmer for the other option? Like what did he expect, the fucker?
There will absolutely be someone at the allotments that have one they’d probably happily let budding gardeners borrow, or they could, I don’t know…rent or buy one!

I didn’t see his stories before that one, but I can imagine his attitude to the previous owner.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.