Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
James & Carys Whittaker (Welsh family vloggers) have had about four holidays abroad this year - three of them paid for by companies such as Deichmann; In The Style and ???Gym Shark (they frequently fail to disclose sponsored stuff - so, not 100% about the last) They even have a book deal with Harper Collins.....and they've just bought a second property to renovate.....and they're both 25 years old. I think they're popular because they're happy all the time - they don't appear miserable on camera ...who wants to watch a miserable 42 year old having a midlife crisis with a wife who has a resting b***h face - when you can watch people who can lift your mood (James & Carys are by no means perfect but, if I had to watch either them or the Michalak's, I'd definitely choose the Whittakers)......

evoway13

VIP Member
How did they break their roof anyone know? I have refused to watch any of their reels/posts/YouTube since they moved to Bath. But I saw someone post something on insta about them and am so nosey as to how someone could break a campervan pop roof?
From page 28 on this thread

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They are only going away for a month in the van at the moment. They possibly have a longer term goal to move out there (but they seem to have backed off mentioning this so much lately? Probably all click bait for views).
I think it is. The sob story to get views in, then get more AD work🙄. They are Epsom moody and depressing, I wouldn’t buy anything they advertised. Hannah must have a library at this point odds self indulgent books, yet she’s still a moaning mess.