The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exciting Lydia Millen Mutha Nacher content from the allotment this spring & summer. I predict baskets with mis-shapen vegetables artfully placed in a flat lay by Hannah, bought from the organic farmers’ market at huge expense rather than homegrown by anyone from the lazybones Michalak family (whose idea of gardening is laying astroturf which probably now reeks of dog pee).

Reactions: 3
I always think their garden must stink as well 😅 artificial grass is terrible all round - but when you have dogs, yuck!

Reactions: 8
They’ve decided not to move to the sun but start heaving a lot of soil about and growing veg for content instead. As others have said it’s almost a bingo card of hipster trends.

it’s so weird they never take their kids anywhere child friendly. They never go to theme parks or events. They just take them on photo shoots around Bath. Even in Portugal there wasn’t a water park in sight. Bet the boys can’t wait for…. Allotment content?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Theme parks and water parks don't give them that oh so perfect backdrop for photos🤣 the boys weekend seems to consist of going to that bookshop Hannah's obsessed with, an arty coffee shop and dog walks. At least the family film nights look cosy but they seem obsessed by making the kids watch old films rather than more current ones for some reason. I've sat through some tit films with my kids, because it's what they chose not what I forced on them.

Reactions: 9
Surprised they didn't pay someone to come and get it insta ready for them 🤣 stupid twit couldn't even remove a skirting board had to pay someone to come in!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, I was wondering why doesn’t she borrow the books from the local library, instead of buying and hoarding the books. They have enough stuff already, why wouldn’t you just save some £ if you can. Everyhing about them is so depressing, the way they dress their kids especially, no colour in their life whatsoever…

Reactions: 5
Surprised they didn't pay someone to come and get it insta ready for them 🤣 stupid twit couldn't even remove a skirting board had to pay someone to come in!
Are you serious?! 😂 God no wonder their house is so dark then, the poor sods just don’t know how to change a lightbulb!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This week she mentioned getting rid of some stuff (probably selling on Vinted) and carrying on the downsize. Them in the next breath tells us she's done a reel of her Zara winter haul! The clothes she bought are almost exact copies of one she already owns. So much for being more minimalist.

She winds me right up keep putting #minimal in her tags. They are both messy hoarders. F**k off Hannah, just trying to jump on another bandwagon.

Reactions: 6
…So, they’ve uploaded a vlog called ‘Entitled Influencers’ — they show us the overgrown allotment and then Stef dons a wig and glasses and repeats everything we said on here. He then adds a monologue about crabs and basically says we’re all ‘thick’ - here is my monologue in response to Stef ….
A nurse named Flo, known for her kind and caring disposition, spent a lifetime studying and gaining her degree; adult teacher training and NVQ assessor’s course along with extended roles to take pressure away from junior drs. She faced some of the busiest hospital wards and some of the saddest medical cases known to man. Her greatest lesson didn’t come from the NHS but, during her retirement , watching the peculiar behaviour of the ‘influencer’. One Sunday morning as Flo sipped her scalding hot coffee, she came across an influencer called ‘Stef’ - she watched him physically squirm at the sight of an overgrown allotment. He was not used to hard work…. Or might I say, any work at all! He wanted Bath council to pay ‘him’ to sort out the allotment. Flo called this ‘stop begging for free tit and get a proper job’ - the saying was lost on Stef as he was a bit thick……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He called other people thick?

The man who voted for Brexit and then tried to move to Portugal?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Stop, I can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Again saving on heating but buying shits like repetitive clothing and a new desk just to aesthetically look pleasing

Reactions: 2
A shoulder injury from carrying too many oat milk lattes and doing too much downward facing dog no less

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What tw@ts they are. Especially Stef, he really thinks he's something. What he is is a boring middle aged man. Happy for you to read that out on your next vlog, Stef, no charge!
What's happened to Hannah's yoga, did she even teach any more? The in person classes at a studio were very brief and haven't seen her plug the online ones. Lack of interest as there's better teachers out there?

Reactions: 6
I do yoga 3 x per week, I’m not great, even though I’ve done it years…but I’ve met a lot of teachers / practitioners and she’s just not at that point. They all seem to have some kind of voice gift and they have a beautiful flow. I’m not surprised Hannah has given up. How many more ways can they find to try and exploit their followers? Make up bags? Frames? Yoga class subscriptions? Wantfeed LOL

• Heart
According to one of Stef's comments they have something big dropping in January which may enable them to move to Portugal.
Wonder what his next get rich quick scheme is?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.