Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
To be honest I can't believe anyone would give them their hard earned. Especially after the WantFeed scandal which I'm convinced bank rolled the Bath move. Look at them swanning about doing nothing, why would you fund that?! Give your money to a food bank or a charity not these wasters!
Apologies - got a bit wound up there!

Reactions: 19
Yeah, voting for Brexit and now wanting to move to an EU country....

It is painful to watch him talking about the vaccine which is a subject that he absolutely has no clue about. It is a slap in the face for all the key workers who risked their lives during the pandemic while they were sheltered in their big home. What an idiot. Why is he even so concerned about the effects of the vaccine on menstruational cycles when they are anti-vaxxers anyways.

• Haha

Gemcat24

323B0A70-182B-48AF-967A-FF05B0E40857.jpeg

"Couldn't possibly love you any more" and "couldn't possibility love you anymore" means two very different things, Hannah.

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
What about passports and being able to move to EU?
This is what I wanna know! It’ll piss me off if they get around it by the Irish passport status after they voted Brexit. I ain’t watching no ‘moving to Italy’ vlogs from the scum who took it away from the rest of us

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
…So, they’ve uploaded a vlog called ‘Entitled Influencers’ — they show us the overgrown allotment and then Stef dons a wig and glasses and repeats everything we said on here. He then adds a monologue about crabs and basically says we’re all ‘thick’ - here is my monologue in response to Stef ….
A nurse named Flo, known for her kind and caring disposition, spent a lifetime studying and gaining her degree; adult teacher training and NVQ assessor’s course along with extended roles to take pressure away from junior drs. She faced some of the busiest hospital wards and some of the saddest medical cases known to man. Her greatest lesson didn’t come from the NHS but, during her retirement , watching the peculiar behaviour of the ‘influencer’. One Sunday morning as Flo sipped her scalding hot coffee, she came across an influencer called ‘Stef’ - she watched him physically squirm at the sight of an overgrown allotment. He was not used to hard work…. Or might I say, any work at all! He wanted Bath council to pay ‘him’ to sort out the allotment. Flo called this ‘stop begging for free shit and get a proper job’ - the saying was lost on Stef as he was a bit thick……..

• Haha
  • Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ.

what a moron.

I am NOT surprised at the small minded idiots vaccine views cos let’s not forget when his dog needed to go to the vets because HE was dumb enough to get a designer dog and not pay the £10 a month vet insurance, he said they might have to put the dog down.

He’s basically a male Katie Hopkins, has no actual likeness for people to watch so has a chip on his shoulder. He uses long words spelled wrong to make it seem clever. Dumbass

he went off on a rant in a vlog a couple of years ago about an ex that left him and how he hopes she is suffering with her type 1 diabetes. The only reason they haven’t been cancelled is because no-one gives enough of a shit.

• Wow

lovelylace

And just like that they were given a new aesthetically pleasing camper van. Such a hard life for two of them, a little moaning over the IG is enough to receive freebie’s even in the middle of Portugal 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Hannah is asking people on Insta about their experiences with moving abroad having kids. Now she wants to live in the "italian mountains" (wherever this should be). Who is going to tell her that there might be no yoga studio, no nail salon, no access to oat milk and chia seeds and the delivery of her lululemon parcels might take way longer than usual.

• Haha
  • Wow

truffletrot

VIP Member
The way he spoke to Rufus was really telling. What a horrible man. You can tell he does that often as Roo just laughed, if that kind of tone was occasional I bet Roo would have been really upset/confused.
He’s ALWAYS spoken to the boys like that. I hate it.

I mean just look at the clip one before the roof felll off where he says ‘oh shush man’ then tells the camera ‘he’s got to that stage where he’s really annoying’

you never left that stage, don’t worry Stef .

laughing my ass off about the roof, sorry, he’s a pretentious prick!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

All he cares about is himself and how HE feels. The boys must have been so scared but no, all Stef gives a shit about is how upset HE is, the fucker. It was his own arrogance that caused it. The way the roof goes up I can see why it only happened when head on (if the bridge was lower at the end you’re heading towards) but SURELY you shouldn’t drive with it popped up?

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).

Why on earth is Hannah considering home schooling. Everytime when the school holidays start she is complaining about having to entertain the boys. Grayson is already struggling at school. I don't think this will help his situation.

Roarr

How does Hannah not understand that of course things feel better in Portugal, they’re on holiday not in real life!

evoway13

VIP Member
having lost my brother-in-law to alcoholism (after the breakdown of his marriage) - I was keen to click on their latest offering 'Breaking free - how quitting alcohol changed our lives'........they are celebrating 500 days alcohol free until Hannah pipes up 'I still have a glass of wine now and again' ........and Stef chimes in - 'I still have the occasional drink but, I don't get drunk - hence the 500 days 'sober'.........NO, you pair of uneducated twats - you both said you had 'quit' alcohol.......it's in the fucking title !!!!!!! These are the people we are supposed to trust for wellness and fitness :mad:
---
BTW, I can't bear to stomach any more , I made it to 1:44 !!!

• Wow
  • Angry

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’ve never posted here but just wanted to pop in to say: The laugh I let out when I saw this pro brexit family have made content about moving to an EU country 🤣 pair of nobs

• Haha

peebleweeble

Fake boobs and nails do clash with her mission to be all natural. I think she’s only into what’s trendy though and at the moment that happens to be “clean living” whatever that even means.

just watched their Portugal video -Stef’s “passive income” spiel made me laugh. Referring to Hannah’s yoga and their patreon as passive says it all really - passive meaning no effort required - basically admitting that they don’t actually provide any content or work for those incomes anyway.

Imagine being a paying patreon user of theirs and hearing stef say it’s passive income. So ignorant!
Passive income is meant to be like rental income or dividends from shares not actual services / content you are obligated to work on and provide.
Absolute numpties the pair of them.

gee13

VIP Member
I would never hire him for my wedding photography!! He would so judge everything you'd chosen and go home and laugh about you with Hannah ... also the reason I'd never go to one of her yoga classes!!

peebleweeble

FF3DFE37-4036-4012-8643-67D2A8418844.jpeg

“Cute little ballet cardy launching on Grace & Ashes”

Really??
---
By the way it’s one size fits all, doesn’t even look well fitted on Hannah and they are shilling it for £30 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet he would be a right grump to have there on your wedding day too 😅
Bet he would be a right grump to have there on your wedding day too 😅
He does take a good photo! But then he’ll have a creative crisis halfway through the edit and you won’t see your photos for months 😭 imagine sitting down to watch your wedding video and suddenly it begins with one of stef’s monologue voiceovers 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17