The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh they are such irritants. I’m considering emigrating to Australia and am working my absolute tits off at the moment to save a bit towards visa fees, flights and setting up a new life down there. These two just swan about thinking others can pay for tit content so they can live a life of Larry which no doubt they’ll then still profit from in terms of content. It’s no better than begging- at least beggars have some integrity and are honest about what they do!

As you say, get a proper job and earn a living like the rest of us!
I had plans to move to Australia after I'd had my two years post grad on the hospital wards......but, my dad died suddenly - six weeks before my finals. I couldn't leave my mum and grandfather. I have a few friends who did manage to emigrate to Canada; NZ and Australia though and they love it....

I've always said, if Stef hadn't taken over Hannah's vlogs - she would probably have had a minimum of 500k subs by now. Stef is a narcissist who has a very high opinion of himself - and it's led to their downfall........

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This vlog has made me dizzy, all those random shots, filters, subjects, fast talking… I would much prefer a slower paced video like the one they shot in Australia. Frankly we haven’t seen anything from Portugal rather than Hannah in a bikini.

Reactions: 2
I had plans to move to Australia after I'd had my two years post grad on the hospital wards......but, my dad died suddenly - six weeks before my finals. I couldn't leave my mum and grandfather. I have a few friends who did manage to emigrate to Canada; NZ and Australia though and they love it....

I've always said, if Stef hadn't taken over Hannah's vlogs - she would probably have had a minimum of 500k subs by now. Stef is a narcissist who has a very high opinion of himself - and it's led to their downfall........
Sorry to hear that. ❤

I unfollowed them both as I grew weary of Stef and his takeovers of Hannah’s vlogs. Final straw was when they got Greyson to narrate the vlogs. Poor kid had no idea what he was reading and it felt icky.

It’s a shame as I did find Hannah quite likeable in her London days. Over time though, they’ve both become so dreary and everything they originally railed against.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it was always predictable they were saying they were moving for engagement and content without actually thinking it through properly. It's obviously normal to think about stuff like that but they were saying it with such certainty without even having been there or considering the most basic stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The vlog is about their trip up to Stef tearing the pop up roof on the camper van

They are having second thoughts about moving due to the boy's education....they can't afford fees at the international schools - the free schools barely speak English (who would've thunk it .....Portuguese children/teachers speaking Portuguese or Spanish).......and finally, home schooling which they didn't/couldn't manage during lockdown :rolleyes:

Stef also complained that they'd need a 'passive income' like Patreon ......to enable them to live abroad for a year..........this angered me so much....why don't they get real jobs and fecking save up. From what I can gather, they barely post on Patreon. I can't see how many lower tier members they have at 3 quid a month but, the 8 quid a month has been limited to 88 places .....and 82 places are still up for grabs 😂

Stef is also a complete wanker in the vlog (what's new?)....complaining about the Pope visiting Portugal and all the religious people in the streets, waiting to see him.....

Hannah wittered on about aesthetics ..........

Rufus got his finger trapped in the camper door.......
---

I think she had a boob job before Grayson was born ........her photo was on the cosmetic clinic's website ...
I think she’s had them redone tbh. Sometime in the last year or two, when she’s gone awol for a bit.

Reactions: 3
Every chance she has had them redone, think it's only recommended to keep them in for 10 years and it will definitely be coming up to that time now

Reactions: 4
Fake boobs and nails do clash with her mission to be all natural. I think she’s only into what’s trendy though and at the moment that happens to be “clean living” whatever that even means.

just watched their Portugal video -Stef’s “passive income” spiel made me laugh. Referring to Hannah’s yoga and their patreon as passive says it all really - passive meaning no effort required - basically admitting that they don’t actually provide any content or work for those incomes anyway.

Imagine being a paying patreon user of theirs and hearing stef say it’s passive income. So ignorant!
Passive income is meant to be like rental income or dividends from shares not actual services / content you are obligated to work on and provide.
Absolute numpties the pair of them.

Reactions: 18
Fake boobs and nails do clash with her mission to be all natural. I think she’s only into what’s trendy though and at the moment that happens to be “clean living” whatever that even means.

just watched their Portugal video -Stef’s “passive income” spiel made me laugh. Referring to Hannah’s yoga and their patreon as passive says it all really - passive meaning no effort required - basically admitting that they don’t actually provide any content or work for those incomes anyway.

Imagine being a paying patreon user of theirs and hearing stef say it’s passive income. So ignorant!
Passive income is meant to be like rental income or dividends from shares not actual services / content you are obligated to work on and provide.
Absolute numpties the pair of them.
Well, maybe Stef just isn't intelligent enough to understand what "passive income" means. Doesn't seem too far of a stretch to me.

Reactions: 5
She really spent it “exadurating” LOLLLL
She really did spell exaggerating wrong 🥴 .....Carys Whittaker does this too.....I think it's a ploy to get people to comment, who wouldn't normally - to increase engagement. Anyone would think she'd be able to spell with all the reading she supposedly does ...PLUS, she's got a spellchecker on her iphone fgs.......:rolleyes:

• Haha
Portugal is extremely expensive anyway, they’d never have coped.

also the disrespect about the pope and religious people wanting to see him. Yikes!

like personally (as a practicing Christian) I don’t care about the pope but I still wouldn’t disrespect the Catholics in any community that wanted to see him

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seeing Stef’s stories? Supporting evidence for them being super thick, but also feel quite bad for Hannah if she’s lost her insta account!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seeing Stef’s stories? Supporting evidence for them being super thick, but also feel quite bad for Hannah if she’s lost her insta account!
Oooh no. What happened? I can’t bring myself to follow him or give him views. He makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 2
Hannah was sent a “get verified” link on Instagram and proceeded to fill in all her account info. Turned out to be a dodgy link and her account has been stolen.
they’ve also messaged her saying they can have the account back if they pay £1500. Totally got scammed!

like I said I feel bad for her but also can’t believe someone who workswith tech and online would just put all their info on a dodgy link. Crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hannah was sent a “get verified” link on Instagram and proceeded to fill in all her account info. Turned out to be a dodgy link and her account has been stolen.
they’ve also messaged her saying they can have the account back if they pay £1500. Totally got scammed!

like I said I feel bad for her but also can’t believe someone who workswith tech and online would just put all their info on a dodgy link. Crazy!
Probably just so excited at the possibility of being verified. Awkward

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.