The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, what has Grayson or Stef done now that they have to move countries I wonder? You can try to run away from your problems darling, but your life choices are going to follow you wherever you go

Reactions: 6
Just hopped on wantfeed. All this bollocks about mental health and then you come across good old Stef writing about the benefits of psilocybin.

Didn’t realise he had gained a degree in psychiatry..but hey anything goes when you are a washed up hipster jumping on anything that is remotely trendy.

Will just leave this here….

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hannah is asking people on Insta about their experiences with moving abroad having kids. Now she wants to live in the "italian mountains" (wherever this should be). Who is going to tell her that there might be no yoga studio, no nail salon, no access to oat milk and chia seeds and the delivery of her lululemon parcels might take way longer than usual.
Pffffff. That is hilarious 🤣 she thinks it’ll be romantic, yes Italy is wonderful but there are so many hard parts to living there, like the fact that all the public services are in the dark ages and healthcare system not as good, plus now with Brexit it’d be impossible to just move that easily

Reactions: 9
On the other hand it would be interesting to see how Stef in his midlife crisis is going to deal with the good looking Italian men in their potential future neighborhood ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt that the kids would adapt so easily and they especially, it is another culture, another language, to her everything seems so pinteresty when in reality it is not.

Reactions: 5
Their podcast is interesting, Stef saying living in Bath is not working for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree with the comments on their last video, they must be running from something, probably just themselves. They ruined their career back in the days and now they are thinking they would be happier elsewhere. Hannah mentioned how she would love to have a simpler life, well you can have a simple life withouth moving xyz km away, why don’t you change your life now? They can sell their super expensive victorian house and buy a newer one with a bigger garden and buy some animals if they want. No need to hide under a rock. Their conversation didn’t make any sense. Why would they move so far away from Stefs mom when she is all they have at the moment, why would they take their kids from their friends etc. if there is no need.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even this dream move is all about the aesthetics, has to be in the French/Italian mountains where they will be inspired by good light and beauty. They could live a simpler life anywhere if that’s what it was really about. How can they be that hard on cash if they’ve just bought a bloody camper van as well. None of it really makes sense. You can really tell they are under new management. Their posts have all been about increasing their engagement.

Reactions: 13
Bet they’d rather die before moving to the north of England even though it would save them a ton of money 😂

• Haha
I put myself through listening to the self-pitying podcast. Boo hoo they have had to pay for fence panels and he doesn't like having to pay for things that don't bring them joy, like fences and pet insurance.....Quick everyone sign up to Patreon or her yoga channel to help these poor people out in their million pound house and 40K campervan.

it's not the dark house that is losing them work and viewers. It's his droney voice. It's that they got greedy with ADs, thought people would be loyal with the inconsistent uploading and every 2nd video being an AD for something we knew that they wouldn't buy themselves.

Moving abroad won't help them. There are enough youtubers already doing it far better than they could. As always they are 5 steps behind and have missed the opportunity already.

Made me roll my eyes when he mentioned that because he's mum is Irish he can get an Irish Passport so Brexit won't affect them when he bloody well voted for Brexit in the first place.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
didn’t they used to live in a much bigger house in bath? That one must have surely been over 2 million £. Their current house also looks like it cost well over 1 million £ so how can they claim that they dont have any money?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
didn’t they used to live in a much bigger house in bath? That one must have surely been over 2 million £. Their current house also looks like it cost well over 1 million £ so how can they claim that they dont have any money?
they rented their old house for something like £5k a month before buying where they live now-Stef used to love talking about how they were priced out of London, only to move to another very expensive city.
anyone who listened to the podcast, why doesn’t living in Bath work for them anymore? Also just been on Vinted and Hannah is selling clothes that she was previously gifted… is that allowed?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
does anyone know anything about wantfeed....they asked viewers to "invest", hows that investment going for them.......i dread to think

just editing to add that i wonder if anyone here understands the figures on companies house? i know want feed investors raised 150k but it doesnt seem to have very much money now- and the directos have both taken loans out from the company. is that normal? is that dividends?...omg sorry i dont understand anything like this haha

stef + hannahs joint company has had bounce back loans for two years running and theres also a note that says they "owe" the company loads of money. that makes no sense to me though because surely its their own money....i presume they could write it off. also i think it says they have 200k worth of equipment?! idk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They both come across quite thick in that podcast video. Hannah going on about just using AI to put together the nutrition part of the packages she sells… like, if that’s the extent of your effort, why would people buy it when they can ask AI themselves??

Although I guess their main issue is that no one is silly enough to buy what they’re selling at the moment anyway.

Influencers who shot to popularity like they did need to stop kidding themselves that they are “creatives” with something more to offer than everyone else and come to terms with the fact that they’re not aspirational to most people anymore and therefore will not be as influential/as profitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure about these two, all the talk of how they've not much work, moneys tight etc etc etc but then they buy that expensive camper? Makes me think they're crippled with debt but keep showing an expensive lifestyle hoping it will pay off eventually. They imagined they'd be travel influencers and the money would roll
in to pay for the camper when in actual fact their attitudes put people off liking them.

Does anyone know if she is still teaching yoga at the Robyns yoga studio and Kula yoga? I didn’t get that impression since beginning of the year, so I guess it was all just an advert or what?

Reactions: 1
they rented their old house for something like £5k a month before buying where they live now-Stef used to love talking about how they were priced out of London, only to move to another very expensive city.
anyone who listened to the podcast, why doesn’t living in Bath work for them anymore? Also just been on Vinted and Hannah is selling clothes that she was previously gifted… is that allowed?
They paid around 840k for their current house ( first time buyers after claiming they couldn’t afford to live in London 🙄) then spent a load of cash, must be 60/100k ripping out really nice stuff and making it really dark and gloomy. Their house now would probably sit at a million looking at othere that are for sale in their road. They would be better of selling it and moving somewhere smaller, but don’t plead bloody poverty when they are sat in that house, new 35k camper and still shopping at expensive food halls.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They claimed they were priced out of London which, wasn't exactly true - they wanted to remain in the 'trendy' areas of London like Shoreditch/Camden etc......At the time, there were hundred's of semi detached houses for sale around the £300k - £500k mark - but, they were on the outskirts of London and needed some modernising. I just laughed when they showed the rented house in Bath - they just wanted to look wealthier than they actually were......

Stef said they were forced to move out due to the landlord wanting to sell but, the house was last sold in early 2017 (just before they moved into it).....instead of admitting they were living beyond their means.....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They claimed they were priced out of London which, wasn't exactly true - they wanted to remain in the 'trendy' areas of London like Shoreditch/Camden etc......At the time, there were hundred's of semi detached houses for sale around the £300k - £500k mark - but, they were on the outskirts of London and needed some modernising. I just laughed when they showed the rented house in Bath - they just wanted to look wealthier than they actually were......

Stef said they were forced to move out due to the landlord wanting to sell but, the house was last sold in early 2017 (just before they moved into it).....instead of admitting they were living beyond their means.....
oh yeah… and then they renovated the whole house before even having a chance to live in it and get a feel for the space. For them to move in and a few months later announce that it’s “not for them” and they wanted to buy a new house!

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.