The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't really get how this happened!! Doesn't everyone drive super slow under those things anyway, especially if driving a higher vehicle?!

Reactions: 11
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

All he cares about is himself and how HE feels. The boys must have been so scared but no, all Stef gives a tit about is how upset HE is, the fucker. It was his own arrogance that caused it. The way the roof goes up I can see why it only happened when head on (if the bridge was lower at the end you’re heading towards) but SURELY you shouldn’t drive with it popped up?

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).
Yes me too! Rufus is too articulate and clever to get that wrong.

Reactions: 7
He's begging for cash via Patreon - the guy is an utter joke!!

Near my house, we have an ancient railway bridge that is too low to allow double decker buses or HGV's under but, on average, every month - some dozy private bus driver or HGV driver always manages to get stuck - and then the road has to be closed. I believe they get charged with driving without due care and attention - you're supposed to know how high your vehicle is!!!!!!!

Stef is whining that the recovery people can't actually do anything with the camper - and they've charged him £400 to collect the vehicle - Stef has managed to negotiate it down to £200. Is Stef not aware that you have to pay an excess when there is damage to your car/van ???? I think mine is £200 - I can't ring my insurance up and haggle it down to £100 😂
---
Stef is also complaining that it is difficult to ask for anything due to the language barrier .......and that there just aren't places 'on hand' to help........and they're thinking of moving out there????? Surely, this is a sign that they shouldn't be moving to a country whose first language isn't English???? They need to learn the language fluently before moving anywhere unless, there are areas where lots of ex pats live (like Spain for example)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It’s the wanting everyone to bail them out of his self inflicted crap that’s sending me 😂

Reactions: 16
Just coming on here after a day at work, and what the hell?
Were they driving with the roof up, or just so low it caught it anyway? We have a pop top VW. We know exactly how high the van is, we are super careful entering anywhere with a height barrier and go slow/check we have clearance (I've had to hop out before now whilst partner drives to make sure). We were told it would be ok to maybe drive across a campsite with roof up but on no uncertain terms to drive at speed or on the road with it up. Yes, it's a pain to put it down everytime you want to go anywhere (take bedding down etc) but that's the price you pay for a smaller/lower vehicle.
I think they only bought the van as Hannah liked the aesthetic after they hired a vintage one and they thought it would be good for content.
The cheek of them asking people who actually work for a living to fund their ineptitude!

Reactions: 14
I am so sad their fans have been donating via the Patreon. For one thing they live in a million pound house, and for another they are INSURERD

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven't posted here for YEARS but the stories have my mind blown! You can tell Hannah is livid. His first response is not to make sure his family is ok, it's to make sure he can get freebies from his followers to get him out of a hole he's created. Rufus was frightened but he chooses to shove a camera in his face, instead of comfort him. The way he speaks to his kids is disgusting! Even before the crash, he was vile to Rufus telling him to shut up. And the way he spoke to him on camera when Roo said he tell him to push down his feelings was so telling! If that's how he spoke to him on camera, I can't imagine the bollocking Roo got when the camera was off.

He's so arrogant. But he's got what he wants - people are bailing him out. Embarrassing!
---
I am so sad their fans have been donating via the Patreon. For one thing they live in a million pound house, and for another they are INSURERD
This! Presumably if he's paid that £200 the insurance company would have sorted the van. The fact he can no longer afford £200 to fix this mess is so very telling of the poor financial decisions they have made over the last few years.

Reactions: 17
Haven't posted here for YEARS but the stories have my mind blown! You can tell Hannah is livid. His first response is not to make sure his family is ok, it's to make sure he can get freebies from his followers to get him out of a hole he's created. Rufus was frightened but he chooses to shove a camera in his face, instead of comfort him. The way he speaks to his kids is disgusting! Even before the crash, he was vile to Rufus telling him to shut up. And the way he spoke to him on camera when Roo said he tell him to push down his feelings was so telling! If that's how he spoke to him on camera, I can't imagine the bollocking Roo got when the camera was off.

He's so arrogant. But he's got what he wants - people are bailing him out. Embarrassing!
Stef is one guy who regrets having children.............

Reactions: 10
WHO are these people donating money to these already rich fuckers????! The stupidity of some people and he's happy to take money from those much less fortunate than they are. Awful.

Reactions: 20
Interesting that in the last few videos he’s sounded more like his old self, rather than that posh voice he’s been putting on lately. And no posts from Hannah, I bet she’s fuming!

Reactions: 7
Haven't posted here for YEARS but the stories have my mind blown! You can tell Hannah is livid. His first response is not to make sure his family is ok, it's to make sure he can get freebies from his followers to get him out of a hole he's created. Rufus was frightened but he chooses to shove a camera in his face, instead of comfort him. The way he speaks to his kids is disgusting! Even before the crash, he was vile to Rufus telling him to shut up. And the way he spoke to him on camera when Roo said he tell him to push down his feelings was so telling! If that's how he spoke to him on camera, I can't imagine the bollocking Roo got when the camera was off
This! And Hannah seems like a really decent mother in that she makes things fun for them etc, can’t imagine she would feel too happy with that way of speaking? But she was sat right next to Roo when it happened. If my partner spoke to our children that way I’d be having words.

Reactions: 4
The way he was talking to Roo was utterly vile.

I just can’t cope with the way he was talking to that little boy (and I absolutely believe he’s told him to push his feelings down, no doubt in my mind).
I can't believe he posted it. It made me feel so sad for the little lad, scared because the van broke whilst they were in it and then his father lies to him whilst wittering away to his phone.

If Hannah doesn't divorce him after this I don't know what's wrong with her

Bloody place that is going to fix the van reposting his story asking for money! all The bad luck messages are so 🤢 it’s not bad luck it was bad driving! It happens, but it was down to Stef not paying attention.
---
This! And Hannah seems like a really decent mother in that she makes things fun for them etc, can’t imagine she would feel too happy with that way of speaking? But she was sat right next to Roo when it happened. If my partner spoke to our children that way I’d be having words.
I remember the vlog where Roo was about Two and she muttered something like oh shut the duck up or similar. She was sat on a bench and he was asking for some food. She said it under her breath but it was there. Think they are both moody bastards behind closed doors.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They are moody bastards on screen, let alone behind closed doors!
I had to laugh at Hannah's "unfiltered camera roll" before the van got damaged. All carefully posed pics with the plants and sheepskin rug in shot, sea out the back. But all the clutter no doubt piled up the other end of the van to get the shot. Who wants to waste time on holiday faffing about for arty pics? It's like the several pics the other day, I guess taken by Steff as she pretended to be waiting to cross the road in that dress. She's so vain, really loves herself. I do agree she seems to have more patience with the kids but she comes first it feels.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe he posted it. It made me feel so sad for the little lad, scared because the van broke whilst they were in it and then his father lies to him whilst wittering away to his phone.

If Hannah doesn't divorce him after this I don't know what's wrong with her
I feel like this whole scenario is going to be a huge topic of discussion in their couples therapy sessions immediately before their inevitable divorce. Both seem so unhappy and have for years, and they are looking externally to try to make their life more fulfilled by doing this stupid relocation to Portugal. Everyone can see just how mad it is. They think they are going to be like off-grid homestead vloggers with a few goats and chickens homeschooling their kids. They will just be thoroughly miserable.

They would be much happier if they went to Margate -Hannah would be close to her sister, they'd be by the sea, could get a nice reno project they could vlog and flog for freebies. They'd be close enough to London to improve their relationships with brands and network with other influencers. Let's be honest, the height of their popularity was when they hung on the coattails of the Gleam set.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for the kids. It surely was a horrible experience, but if a broken van is something that sends Stef over the edge in a foreign country he should think twice about moving there. What if their kids get sick or something else.
At least I had a good laugh when he said that they are stranded with their stuff and that he even brought a kettlebell. Is this the minimalist life style they are talking about in their latest videos?

• Haha
The biggest takeaway I had is why on earth are they considering moving to a country where they don’t speak a single word of the language?

Why on earth is Hannah considering home schooling. Everytime when the school holidays start she is complaining about having to entertain the boys. Grayson is already struggling at school. I don't think this will help his situation.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.