The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone quite so self indulgent as Hannah, not when she has two young children! Shows what a privilege life she has, who has time for all the stuff she does? Most are working, cleaning the house, gardening, ferrying the kids here and there, shopping, the list goes on.

Reactions: 8
What a shallow life she has, standing in front of that mirror and taking photos of herself in the same pose each and everyday…

Reactions: 6
The dreamy montage 😂 their actual campervan doesn't have a loo does it?! My friends and I rented a similar model but a bit older for music festival and omg, never thought about loo. We were peeing into a jug in middle Of night 🤣 can't imagine sharing van with 2 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how the montage barely features their own van but instead the faux set ups of Hannah driving the cool retro van like that's what they spent the month in. I don't think they actually camped in the hire van, just used as transport and a photo opportunity whilst they stayed in a farmhouse and had theirs fixed. I'm not sure the montage reflects reality😂
Re toilet, we have a VW camper and go away as a family of 4. Tend to stay on campsites so no real need for a loo, we also put up an awning if more than a couple of nights to give us a bit more space though.

Reactions: 5
The dreamy montage 😂 their actual campervan doesn't have a loo does it?! My friends and I rented a similar model but a bit older for music festival and omg, never thought about loo. We were peeing into a jug in middle Of night 🤣 can't imagine sharing van with 2 kids.
I’m embarrassed that I know that
I don’t think it did! She shared on a Q&A that they stayed mainly at campsites and used those ones, but next time they would go for one with a toilet and shower

Reactions: 1
Can’t spell physical and can’t be bothered to put her own shoes on. Why on earth has she gone to the shops in greysons shoes that don’t fit her properly when most of her shoes are slide ons as well. V odd behaviour 🙈

Reactions: 4
Interesting he’s liking tweets defending Russell Brand
A woman went to a rape crisis centre and was treated there for 5 months afterwards with therapy. He also texted this woman and apologised, she also told friends at the time that this happened and Stef is doubting her?? How Hannah can stand this man to be around her and her children I’ll never know!

Reactions: 15
Interesting he’s liking tweets defending Russell Brand
Not surprising though! He’s an utter twit. The land rover ( is it an AD as theres not mention of it) and BMW stuff is laughable, they are driving around in their Tesla and only drive those when they are being loaned them as a freebie.

I think he’s one of those men that idolise Brand, makes sense as he loves a conspiracy and questioning the status quo, as long as it’s a trendy topic like vaccines or shrooms.

Every now and again Stef tries to copy Brands content format of commenting on the news. He seems to forget each time that no one asked for his opinion and most people following just want him to edit Hannah’s GRWM videos and daily blogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Russell brand is the king of conspiracy theorists - of course Stef supports him. Stef is no better than the troubled council estate lads who spend the day smoking weed in their rooms and obsessing over conspiracy theories online. The same kind of lads Stef and Hannah would scoff at. Stef just lives a more glamorised version of this.

Reactions: 11
The vlog is about their trip up to Stef tearing the pop up roof on the camper van

They are having second thoughts about moving due to the boy's education....they can't afford fees at the international schools - the free schools barely speak English (who would've thunk it .....Portuguese children/teachers speaking Portuguese or Spanish).......and finally, home schooling which they didn't/couldn't manage during lockdown :rolleyes:

Stef also complained that they'd need a 'passive income' like Patreon ......to enable them to live abroad for a year..........this angered me so much....why don't they get real jobs and fecking save up. From what I can gather, they barely post on Patreon. I can't see how many lower tier members they have at 3 quid a month but, the 8 quid a month has been limited to 88 places .....and 82 places are still up for grabs 😂

Stef is also a complete wanker in the vlog (what's new?)....complaining about the Pope visiting Portugal and all the religious people in the streets, waiting to see him.....

Hannah wittered on about aesthetics ..........

Rufus got his finger trapped in the camper door.......
---
Crikey you Can see shes had a boob job here!
I think she had a boob job before Grayson was born ........her photo was on the cosmetic clinic's website ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stef also complained that they'd need a 'passive income' like Patreon ......to enable them to live abroad for a year..........this angered me so much....why don't they get real jobs and fecking save up. From what I can gather, they barely post on Patreon. I can't see how many lower tier members they have at 3 quid a month but, the 8 quid a month has been limited to 88 places .....and 82 places are still up for grabs 😂
Eurgh they are such irritants. I’m considering emigrating to Australia and am working my absolute tits off at the moment to save a bit towards visa fees, flights and setting up a new life down there. These two just swan about thinking others can pay for tit content so they can live a life of Larry which no doubt they’ll then still profit from in terms of content. It’s no better than begging- at least beggars have some integrity and are honest about what they do!

As you say, get a proper job and earn a living like the rest of us!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.