The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they sat in their 35k camper or their Tesla? after leaving their near 1million pound house! #prayforthepaupers
---

Well don’t forget she did that when Grayson was about 4 weeks old because she insisted he went four hours or something between feeds. He was screaming and I expect she was knocking back the Prosecco!
Nearly....vodka and coke 🙄 That video is one of the worst examples of parenting I've seen

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nearly....vodka and coke 🙄 That video is one of the worst examples of parenting I've seen
Does anyone have a link to this video or did they take it down? I seem to remember it in the depths of my memory but I didn’t have kids when I first started watching them so probably wasn’t as horrified as I would be now!

Reactions: 2
They are so into promoting wellbeing but their version of self care is so materialistic. They just can’t work on themselves internally, they have to have every product/gadget/self help book on the bloody market. I find it fascinating but very weird haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've not watched any of their recent vlogs so went back and watched a few earlier. In the Vanlife UK one Steph mentioned putting on the noise cancelling head phones the minute the kids start whining and arguing. So rather than be a parent he opts out.
They moan and whinge themselves about the campervan and say they are always cutting trips short due to rain. It sounded like they drove all the way to Cornwall for 2 nights to come home after one as it rained. It's at least a 2.5 hr drive from Bath each way! They have no resilience whatsoever. Isn't it all part of a UK beach holiday, enduring a bit of poor weather?! They seem to expect life to be a dreamy easy affair without themselves actually putting any effort into it. But it's just not like that for anyone, however much some people's SM feed would have you believe.
Also saw the ninja food bit and remember it being said here it looked like Grayson was crying and made to pretend to eat. That was pretty obvious, guess he didn't want fish, courgette and asparagus for breakfast. I mean what 9 year old would? (I believe they say they are doing it in the morning as poor weather day before).
I think they travel to warmer places, like Italy, and have this idea everything is easier so the desire to move. But it probably only seems easier as they are away and don't have the usual pressure of school and general life drudgery.

Reactions: 12
Stef and Hannah’s miserable attitudes have got to be a big reason people have stopped watching their videos. At the end of the day people watch YouTube as a form of entertainment and when two posh, thick, entitled twats make a crappy video once a week (if that) complaining about everything under the sun, whilst having so much to be happy and grateful for, people are going to lose interest. This materialistic attitude and constantly try to find a quick fix for their mental health issues or whatever mainstream media is telling them to worry about at the time has made them so miserable. You can just sense the constant restlessness they have inflicted upon themselves by grasping at all these straws to stay relevant. At this point I think Stef’s controversial opinions and his constant complaining is his newest attempt at creating some sort of engagement for their dwindling careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Stef and Hannah’s miserable attitudes have got to be a big reason people have stopped watching their videos. At the end of the day people watch YouTube as a form of entertainment and when two posh, thick, entitled twats make a crappy video once a week (if that) complaining about everything under the sun, whilst having so much to be happy and grateful for, people are going to lose interest. This materialistic attitude and constantly try to find a quick fix for their mental health issues or whatever mainstream media is telling them to worry about at the time has made them so miserable. You can just sense the constant restlessness they have inflicted upon themselves by grasping at all these straws to stay relevant. At this point I think Stef’s controversial opinions and his constant complaining is his newest attempt at creating some sort of engagement for their dwindling careers.
Yep, I think if they were genuine they would get a lot of support and I think Hannah does with all her mental health/hormonal etc posts but how can they not see they're going to wind people up saying they are too poor to live in UK whilst continuing to show off their very expensive lifestyle. Maybe comment on cost of living and money not going so far, we can all relate to that, but pretending to actually be struggling is insulting to people who are

Reactions: 14
I’ve recently gotten really into LoeppkysLife on YouTube, she’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea because she is quite religious (she doesn’t harp on about it too much but she will mention it from time to time, sometimes that’s enough to put a person off), anyway, she’s so incredibly graceful and she’s so appreciative of everything in her life. She’s extremely present with her children too and makes a point of giving each child learning experiences with her whether it’s in the kitchen or garden.

After I watched one of her vlogs, I went to Hannah And Stephs recent vlog because it’s been an while and the difference is STARK to say the least. They hate everything and are ungrateful, they’re drinking their lives away and ignoring their children’s needs. I’ve never watched such… well, tit!

When you find creators with a kind heart who love their parenthood journey and are so grateful, resourceful and easygoing it makes people like the Michalaks look like utter scum.

If they’re struggling to grow it’s obviously because nobody wants to watch two miserable Tory’s moan their lives away.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had a baby at the same time she had Grayson so I always enjoyed Hannah’s content. Stefan brought her down

Reactions: 6
I haven't been on this thread before but I follow hannah on Instagram and I have noticed that she pops alot of pills! I have never known anyone who takes so many supplements as her

Reactions: 8
I haven't been on this thread before but I follow hannah on Instagram and I have noticed that she pops alot of pills! I have never known anyone who takes so many supplements as her
Most supplements are completely unnecessary if you have a good, healthy diet. She seems to eat well, from what she shows, with oily fish and a wide variety of vegetables, fats and whole grains.

I take B12 (vegan) and vitamin D in the winter and even then I’m not wholly sure they’re necessary.

Unless she's had blood tests to say she has some deficiency, supplements are usually redundant. Her diet looks more than adequate.....so, she's basically got 'expensive wee'.....as the dr's like to call it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claim money is short yet Hannah has a "health coach"?! Or is it an #ad. I despair of people in this modern age.

• Wow
She’s probably not paying the health coach - just agreed to post about it to her many followers!

Does anyone have a link to this video or did they take it down? I seem to remember it in the depths of my memory but I didn’t have kids when I first started watching them so probably wasn’t as horrified as I would be now!
It's the one called "Baby spa date", there's a first section at the beginning of the video and a second one towards the end where she mentions the alcohol.

Hannah declutters her wardrobe for moving abroad, so I assume they already know what is going to happen. What is the benefit of getting rid of your timeless winter clothes, just to spend a year somewhere else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Are they off to Italy? So Gray is not fitting in at school. Well how about you get off social media, get proper jobs and give your kids a life out of the spotlight. Going away will just be more unsettling for them. They are both still insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor old Stef, worrying about the cost of Lurpak and Angel cakes, meanwhile Hannah is off to the other side of Bath to stock up on artisan bread/food as it’s better for them. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.