The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the wrong train if she’s trying to sell a “new you”. The insta profiles who are growing most are the small changes, don’t try to change who you are inherently; add good habits slowly; marathon, not race; blah blah blah.

Reactions: 3
I find it such a shame how far they have fallen. Just clinging on to any trend they can find and trying to make a quick buck.
Steff has such a talent for videography and its wasted because he thinks he is better than everyone else. He could walk into a fairly decent paid job using his skills but he won't because he seems to stubborn to admit every venture so far has failed.
I used to really love watching them back in the early Grayson/London days. Haven't watched them for years now and definitely won't be any time soon.

Reactions: 23
I'm wondering how they plan to make money from this? A monthly subscription? Paid for content? She isn't a hormone/vitamin expert so surely nobody will pay money to get her two cents worth? They'll have to get a trusted expert on board before anyone will 0art with their money surely?

Reactions: 8
It’s all such a con. On her grid you can see 7 day anxiety detox take it they will be charging for this. They have no qualifications in any of this stuff. Floating around doing yoga, not working, going on long dog walks and eating organic veg doesn’t make you an expert. Pretty dangerous for them to be positioning themselves in this way to vulnerable people when the lifestyle they lead is pretty unattainable to most.

Reactions: 17
I noticed the 7 day anxiety detox too and assumed it was going to be something paid for. Outrageous for them to prey on vulnerability. I seen to remember someone saying on here steff was offering himself as a counsellor on Wantfeed so wouldn't put it past them to charge for services they have no experience or qualifications in.
---
A "savery" breakfast? JFC, I spent some time thinking about what that might be... Savoury 😆 First post from the new Glow State page and there's a huge spelling blooper. I have high hopes for the pages future! Does she not spell/sense check things before release?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed the 7 day anxiety detox too and assumed it was going to be something paid for. Outrageous for them to prey on vulnerability. I seen to remember someone saying on here steff was offering himself as a counsellor on Wantfeed so wouldn't put it past them to charge for services they have no experience or qualifications in.
---
A "savery" breakfast? JFC, I spent some time thinking about what that might be... Savoury 😆 First post from the new Glow State page and there's a huge spelling blooper. I have high hopes for the pages future! Does she not spell/sense check things before release?
I’m 90% sure she has “sweet” breakfasts whenever she shows them so I’m not convinced but I literally have no idea what it could be other than savoury 🤷‍♀️

What even IS that advice? It looks like they’re saying the 1g/1kg protein is just for breakfast. I believe that’s for the whole day.

Reactions: 5
They are literally just going to regurgitate other expert’s advice and probably get it mostly wrong 😅 and they’ll definitely be spelling it wrong!

Reactions: 10
This whole hormone control is really bothering me.........as a retired medical professional. There are reasons why we are prescribed hormones when we have a deficiency. Diet & exercise may help in overall health but, hormones are complex and the reasons for deficiency even more so. Hannah probably thinks the islets of Langerhans are a group of small islands - a photo opportunity for IG of course 😂. If diet is excellent to control hormones - then we won't need the pill/implant/depo injection ......

This whole hormone control is really bothering me.........as a retired medical professional. There are reasons why we are prescribed hormones when we have a deficiency. Diet & exercise may help in overall health but, hormones are complex and the reasons for deficiency even more so. Hannah probably thinks the islets of Langerhans are a group of small islands - a photo opportunity for IG of course 😂. If diet is excellent to control hormones - then we won't need the pill/implant/depo injection ......
Amen to this. Hormones are so complex, I don't think we need advice from influencers who have done a bit of Google or an online hours course 😆 I'll carry on getting advice from actual health professionals!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are treading on very thin ice by moving into the ‘wellness’ arena & recommending stuff & offering advice based on no clinical expertise. It’s so unethical.

Reactions: 16
They are treading on very thin ice by moving into the ‘wellness’ arena & recommending stuff & offering advice based on no clinical expertise. It’s so unethical.
Stef is assuming Russell brand will be otherwise engaged this year and he and hannah want to poach his customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but since kids, Hannah has spent her time moaning and wittering about how she doesn’t get any time for herself, her hormones are all over the place, she’s lost her sparkle, addicted to spending, chasing ridiculous moving abroad dreams …. What authority is she to teach people “how to take proper care of themselves” 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Where are their qualifications? Are they nutritionists? Therapists? NO! They are grifters looking to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 10
The university of life experience.

Although they have both went to an actual university didn't they? I know han did, I want to say media studies...but 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, they have no business offering this kind of health care advise to individuals who no doubt will be in a vulnerable place when they are looking for help or support. That is what they cults we already have are for 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
The university of life experience.

Although they have both went to an actual university didn't they? I know han did, I want to say media studies...but 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, they have no business offering this kind of health care advise to individuals who no doubt will be in a vulnerable place when they are looking for help or support. That is what they cults we already have are for 🙃🙃🙃
....Hannah attended Bath uni but, Stef didn't. He worked at Heat magazine and has a few failed businesses according to Companies House

Reactions: 4
Predictable but what a load of nonsense is being posted to their GlowState page. Engagement seems pretty low, several asking for any links or science to back up Hannah's apple cider vinegar claims. Fortunately someone responded to a question saying don't ask an influencer, ask a medical professional, as to whether it is ok for someone with a medical condition.
It's also all from Hannah's perspective, issues which are key to her, and things that have worked for her. Doesn't mean it's the answer for everyone, there's no balance, consideration of alternatives. Fair enough if it's a personal page but this is something she's angling as more of a business or space for information.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.