Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyRoxIt79

Prick telling Pouty "you're not starting a mug collection"
Hate to break it to you guys... You already have a mug collection and they pay for your trips

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DellaC

VIP Member
I noticed in the vlog pouty had these on the table I googled it’s and medication for hair loss
Oh yes I've just looked them up, apparently the Side effects are:
-Inability to work
-Inability to edit shite youtube content
-Inability to eat a full meal
-Loss of lip control
-Verbal diarrhoea

No wonder the poor love has had to stop taking them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I'm not on the Facebook group but it annoys me how much everyone fawns over them in the comments on YouTube. They really do think the sun shines out of these two queens arses! It doesn't matter what they do they get an abundance of praise for it.

"Leigh you're hair looks amazing in this vlog"
"That little dance you did Nick! Me and my family were in hysterics"
"You guys hints and tips are invaluable and added so much to my recent trip"
"I wish I had your ears Leigh"
"Your drink driving vlogs are fantastic"
"Nick I wish I had man tits like yours"
"Me and wife wife aspire to have an abusive relationship like yours"
"I wish I had naturally black hair like you Nick"
"Leigh that 150m slow jog you did once about 3 months ago inspired me to run the marathon"

Fucking bunch of suck ups!

They couldn’t wait to see mark !
They will both accidentally walk into the bathroom while he's taking a shower. Dirty old men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Bundor

FF9E1232-66AA-405D-81D3-2FB44CBB9AB7.jpeg
My favourite part of last nights vlog was this “action montage” where they put the camera on the ground and pretended to walk about 😂🤣😂 - I would have loved if a dog pissed on it 😂🤣😂

what a pair of absolute tits

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Furnessian

VIP Member
A 52 mile round trip for cookies and the people who queue at Disney Springs are the mugs? What a pair of tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
It's all a facade, if you were rolling in it you wouldn't think twice about £300 or so to both upgrade to premium.

TLG #22 Two manky washed up slobs, lemonade snobs, no jobs, sharing a cheese cob, always on the rob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Geetbo

VIP Member
So the pool at the scabby air bnb is so rank environmental health closed it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was just so funny that he sat for nearly 3 hours on the phone and then was raging how much the upgrades were going to be, to then say economy gets you there the same way to then want to go back to the airport early to ask AGAIN for a hopefully cheaper upgrade.

They seriously are chasing after a lifestyle that they cannot afford! And most of your sheep won't afford either, so be up front and say that!

Reactions: 21
I love how Nick adds some silly little jigs loads more regularly now to try and convince viewers that disgraceful jig behind the disabled guy wasn't what we thought it was #bellendyourenotfoolinganyone!

• Haha

MummaK

Hmmm made sure they caught Prick doing his ‘happy dance that he always does’ while boarding the plane to try and justify the mocking incident on the cruise!

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The same with feeling the need to show us how to open the car door from the inside, i mean completely worthy shots to be included.

I know what they are trying to do, but like everything fail so badly at doing it.
The clunking of the car door scenes do my head in!
Also, this thing that Leigh in particular does in putting the camera on a surface then walks towards it and bends forward or crouches down to talk to it.
Screenshot_20220503_135337.jpg
Screenshot_20220503_135428.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

MummaK

Prick …. I really want tapas .. I want tapas and beer …. Lets eat a baked potato and an omelet and pineapple iced tea 🤦‍♀️
And a bit late to the party with bubble tea! With ‘a straw… a really long straw that goes to the bottom of the cup’
They’re giving Little Britain a run for their money!

• Haha
Reactions: 19