Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Nick blatantly lied 🤥 we have booked direct with Andy at Discount Florida Car Hire and we had the option to add a 2nd driver at the time of booking we opted not to 1) I don’t drive over there 2) it was over £100 to add a 2nd driver! So he probably thought adding him in Orlando would either be free or cheaper, they never disclose anything honestly!!

Also who guessed they’d bag the en suite room!!

Reactions: 17

DeanH10

I'm not questioning any parent in what they do with their children.. but to tell them they're being taken to Orlando Florida, I'd assume the kids would not be expecting to be following around 2 idiotic men everywhere they go.

That young girl looked absolutely bored shitless when she was shown in that Farmers Market. She's there for 2 weeks, I'm almost certain she'd be much more happier going to the parks, rather than doing everything with these 2.

Actually felt really sorry for those 2 kids in that vlog

Bundor

🤣🤣
I've just looked at the comments. I cannot get over the amount of people saying that they were crying with laughter at the hair cutting part- comments like below.
View attachment 1209145
These people need to get out more. Such a sad bunch of people.
I actually found the hair cutting video really sad - it’s like they despise each other

one man so fucking vain that he won’t accept a week or so for his hair to grow a few mm (he was furious) also “special shampoo” = shoe polish

the other so happy at the fact he was right (not to mention the countless other times the point scoring about cleaning and deciding etc)

PS - turn the filter off for frick sake - you look like ventriloquists dummies 😂😂

• Haha

Lifeisgood

Under an hour until today’s slog is released to the great unwashed according to the schedule.

Anticipation is building across the internet

Will the health hazard pool be closed again?
Will Prick break the toilet seat in the filthy Airbnb?
Will they mispronounce Panera bread 5 or 6 times today? Paneeeeera
Will they buy more tat to put in the caravan? Perhaps a Live Love Laugh sign from Walmart
Will we get more fascinating and unmissable Florida top tips from the world’s leading experts?

Join us to find out soon!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Prick’s now got a black shiny door to match his black shiny hair. That paint brush fair gets aboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DellaC

VIP Member
If I have the misfortune to meet them when I'm in Orlando I shall not say a word. I shall simply give them one of my looks.

I've perfected the art of the filthy look over the years and I have regular practice updates in the mirror and with my husband/children. My face says more than my mouth ever could haha!

Although if by chance we were in the vicinity of the monorail and that silly boy said his infamous phrase I would probably drop kick him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I wonder if that’s the night Prick shit his keks 🤣
With that rich Gideons cookie inside him plus all the booze n crap food I'd say yes lolol 😜

@Emmy79 they both commented under the video, Bazza saying how bad he felt the next day and Vera commented that she was nervous about the video and they they were kind enough to not show the antics later that evening.
Hannah and Mark should be ashamed subjecting their minors to this shower of shit

sam2

Just finished watching yesterday slog a few things
1. How sad and pathetic the prick was running after mark and Hannah at the airport with a phone in his hand I bet he feels all giddy sad twat of a man
2. How rude was pouty went up to say hello. Vera and just blanked Daniel (big guy) at the bar.
Just shows how rude he is

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Nick doesn't suffer from anxiety or IBS. Leigh has clearly recovered from his social anxiety too. And shouting out how he's getting an Orgasm to drink in that restaurant in front of the kids? What vile crass low life middle aged creeps they are.

• Sick

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220419-185946_Instagram.jpg

So, if I'm right, this trip they stayed at Bazza’s, moved to Hannah and Marks villa for 2 weeks now they're back at Bazza’s.... ..fucking scrounging arseholes!

• Wow

TheyAllSuck

Please don’t judge all us brits like those twats and their twat followers.

the lodge is a bloody caravan on a piss poor caravan site, trust me. Bridlington is a shit hole… think Skegness but worse.

• Haha

fhs3848

So they turned up in Epcot, got a DAS pass for Soarin, did Seas with Nemo whilst they waited for their time slot, signed in for Soarin and then grabbed a DAS for living with the land (probably as they joined the Soarin queue so that the wait passed as they rode Soarin), and then passed by Test Track for the DAS, drank more whilst they waited for their time, rode Teat Track, got the DAS for Frozen, drank even more whilst they waited for their time, rode Frozen, and then had to go home for an early night because Prick had drunk too much.

We’re not that stupid! If you abuse the system and have a DAS, at least be transparent about it. The fact you hide it just reinforces that you have it for a fraudulent reason 🤷

• Angry

stokie108

Chatty Member
Someone commented on why they have cameras in the bedsit and the caravan. They are probably live streaming to the sheep at £20 a month!

• Haha
  • Sick

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Prick - “We do a Covid test once a week”
Pouty - “I can’t remember what to do with this”
OMG what a pair of Gabshites.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lauurz

VIP Member
Wonder how long this comment will stay for?
🤣🤣
I've just looked at the comments. I cannot get over the amount of people saying that they were crying with laughter at the hair cutting part- comments like below.
Screenshot_20220420-223055~2.png

These people need to get out more. Such a sad bunch of people.

• Sick

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So it's Nick's 49th birthday, yet none of the "friends" bought him drinks all day :ROFLMAO:
All of Orlando to choose from and he gets to eat Panda Express takeout standing up in the kitchen. Nice:rolleyes:

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I'm on the South Coast and we also call them beach huts, a chalet is a much bigger and different thing!

This is just like them though, apartment (flat), Lodge (Caravan)!

A lot of other vloggers annoy me with their americanisms, Disney in Detail says Vacation, Apparel, Store and so many more! You're from Devon you idiot!

• Haha