The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Mark is having no more of Nick's assholery.
They're shedding "friends" quickly.

Reactions: 13
And surely if you truly suffered from claustrophobia as Nick says he does, a haunted house which by all accounts always includes walking through tight spaces, in the dark with stuff jumping out at you. In what sense could anyone do that if they truly suffered?!?

Why do they not see that their words and actions are completely contradictory!

Reactions: 13
And surely if you truly suffered from claustrophobia as Nick says he does, a haunted house which by all accounts always includes walking through tight spaces, in the dark with stuff jumping out at you. In what sense could anyone do that if they truly suffered?!?

You have to be good liars to remember everything you’ve said. They aren't.In every vlog you can pull it to shreds.

Reactions: 11

Because these 2 are master manipulators of the vulnerable, they know just which buttons to press to get the desired reaction. Ffs why would a young family like Mark and Hannah and their kids want to spend a florida vacation with two such bad role models for their kids. They are making a HUGE parenting fail

Reactions: 10
The husband of a fixated Lodge guys hanger on of a wife who puts getting onto the vlog of 2 middle aged dull men before her family
wow! The lodge guys blatantly want him to be in a middle of TLG sandwich, but it’s so obvious how much Mark dislikes them 🤣

I feel sorry for the poor kids, I certainly wouldn't put my children in that position. It's a very expensive holiday and you have to make the most of it. We are led by our kids needs and making their childhood memories better than ours were. That will not include a bunch of pissed up wazzocks on our first night, an absolute bellend drinking an orgasm or a trip to a farmers market.

I bet there were some hushed arguments going on in H and Ms room...ohhh to be a fly on the wall 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched yesterday's vlog yet, have the kids actually been to a park yet? They arrived on the Friday and I'm assuming the farmers market was on Saturday or Sunday? Poor kids.

Reactions: 8
The only saving grace is the fact they have their own car, so can go off on their own and not dependent on the alcoholics getting their tit together in the morning to get moving.

Reactions: 12
The only saving grace is the fact they have their own car, so can go off on their own and not dependent on the alcoholics getting their tit together in the morning to get moving.
Hopefully we don't see them in the next few vlogs as they're up and out early enjoying the parks as a family.

Mark went to Soccer with Chris
I haven't watched yesterday's vlog yet, have the kids actually been to a park yet? They arrived on the Friday and I'm assuming the farmers market was on Saturday or Sunday? Poor kids.
They went to a water park. Daddy managed to get to a football match but the kids haven't seen a park yet. It's bizarre. I think they've been before but this will be the first time in a couple of years at least ...get those lovely kids to the parks you tight feckers!

In Walmart pouty points out a 6 pack of apple fritters for less than 3 dollars, prick finds a cheaper 2 pack, prick you are staying in a house with 6 people you tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Walmart pouty points out a 6 pack of apple fritters for less than 3 dollars, prick finds a cheaper 2 pack, prick you are staying in a house with 6 people you tight arse
Leigh actually said it was a pack of 3! The reaction from the little girl when Hannah came out of the haunted house was so sweet, she was genuinely concerned for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the poor kids, I certainly wouldn't put my children in that position. It's a very expensive holiday and you have to make the most of it. We are led by our kids needs and making their childhood memories better than ours were. That will not include a bunch of pissed up wazzocks on our first night, an absolute bellend drinking an orgasm or a trip to a farmers market.

I bet there were some hushed arguments going on in H and Ms room...ohhh to be a fly on the wall 🤣🤣
It will be interesting to see what will happen when, not if, the kids google the Lodge Guys.... or even their friends googling them when they got back.

So this happened as I was getting to my LL at Smugglers Run...
The knob guys wouldn't even know who he was and would think they are way more famous than him....

Last edited:
They probably dont share their milk and bread and other bits with Hannah and mark because they are so fringing tight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.