The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food in the “trendy” restaurant didn’t look very appealing to me
Looked like a frozen microwave potato with a slice of orange plastic cheese on top with a dollop of sour cream :sick: $40 for a manky potato, omelette and two frozen teas, they saw them coming!
Probably only drank water at wine bar george as they'd spent the food budget for the day:ROFLMAO:

Don't forget the hot sauce! 😋😋😋😋
Or HP brown sauce or marmite:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The food in the “trendy” restaurant didn’t look very appealing to me
A baked potato and an omelette. Their definition of trendy is very different to mine. But then again I haven't described anything as "trendy" since 1988.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prick …. I really want tapas .. I want tapas and beer …. Lets eat a baked potato and an omelet and pineapple iced tea 🤦‍♀️
And a bit late to the party with bubble tea! With ‘a straw… a really long straw that goes to the bottom of the cup’
They’re giving Little Britain a run for their money!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Coming to the next slog - Prick makes a roast dinner with this incredible product and proclaims it the best chicken he's ever tasted.

kl1mpo7is3h11.jpg

For anybody who hasn't seen this before :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Prick …. I really want tapas .. I want tapas and beer …. Lets eat a baked potato and an omelet and pineapple iced tea 🤦‍♀️
And a bit late to the party with bubble tea! With ‘a straw… a really long straw that goes to the bottom of the cup’
They’re giving Little Britain a run for their money!
You mean droppings!

• Haha
  • Sick
To show they have money and that they tip?
Well it shows they are happy to spend $22/£17 for a glass of red and a bowl of olives, and $40 plus change on a baked potato, omelette and 2 iced teas. Very much doubt that they included a tip at the cafe as surely it would have just been $40 flat, not $40 with random change.

And $55 in Walmart on salad and a box of Just for men hair dye. Clearly they're dyeing hair on the weekly if they needed a box of that 2 days into the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And $55 in Walmart on salad and a box of Just for men hair dye. Clearly they're dyeing hair on the weekly if they needed a box of that 2 days into the holiday.
They also claimed to have bought mouthwash at Walmart but pretty sure they had mouthwash in the crap they left at Bazzas......how much mouthwash do 2 men use (or drink)?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t worry about having a baked potato for lunch but having a bp that has squirty cheese on 🤢

As for the pool, how long does it have to be tit for environmental health to get involved? First thing it’s open and both idiots put their hands in the water

• Haha
They also claimed to have bought mouthwash at Walmart but pretty sure they had mouthwash in the crap they left at Bazzas......how much mouthwash do 2 men use (or drink)?
Yes I'm sure prick said they had left some there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.