The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aluminium and Teflon scraped into their food may contribute to some early-stage Alzheimers development.
Plus, it's completely unacceptable for a self-appointed 'chef' to use the utensils, cookware, foodstuffs, recipes, and temperatures which tit-pants Nicholas frequents.
How exactly does one both burn and undercook frozen chips?
Because he cooks everything on high ! He’s such a tool!!

Reactions: 3
So they had fried fish 3 days in a row?
Shared a fish butty for lunch but had half a tin of sausage and beans for dinner, now if you had a proper meal for lunch or dinner then the other shared is fine.
I hope they paid for the fuel for 4 trips to Pouty's parents

I see the packing cubes have been binned, the 9nky time I have seen clothes on a hanger in a case is when someone is leaving a partner.
Did anyone else hope that a case got lost as they don't split their clothes between the two

Didn't they say they were saving the points the other day but FOMO as friends in premium must have kicked in.
I'm sure prick said that the previous trip was supposed yonstarf mid January but didn't they bring it forward by just a week?
And didn't Nick say the cruise was booked in September?

Reactions: 5
I recall they were supposed to go between Christmas and New year, on the 30th Dec and were due back on the 10th Feb, one week after the cruise making that a 6 week stay. They decided to go early on the 23rd Dec and then came home 3 days after the cruise as they "didn't want to hang around for a week" poor loves! They landed on the morning ot the 8th Feb.

Reactions: 7
The aluminium and Teflon scraped into their food may contribute to some early-stage Alzheimers development.
Plus, it's completely unacceptable for a self-appointed 'chef' to use the utensils, cookware, foodstuffs, recipes, and temperatures which tit-pants Nicholas frequents.
How exactly does one both burn and undercook frozen chips?
Because they only do high heat. The stir fry that pouty did was on a very high heat

And didn't Nick say the cruise was booked in September?
He did

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's all a facade, this saving points for future flights, maybe they just haven't got enough points FULL STOP .. I mean they do need to pay for upper class so they can get off first, Nick always has to be first!! he's a petulant child and a lemonade snob!!

Reactions: 10
It's all a facade, if you were rolling in it you wouldn't think twice about £300 or so to both upgrade to premium.

TLG #22 Two manky washed up slobs, lemonade snobs, no jobs, sharing a cheese cob, always on the rob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was just so funny that he sat for nearly 3 hours on the phone and then was raging how much the upgrades were going to be, to then say economy gets you there the same way to then want to go back to the airport early to ask AGAIN for a hopefully cheaper upgrade.

They seriously are chasing after a lifestyle that they cannot afford! And most of your sheep won't afford either, so be up front and say that!

Reactions: 21
Really useful guidance from Prick on how to fill out an esttesstation form last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They use the cups/mugs in the hotel room without even given them a rinse ( as far as I'm aware ) 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did you see the size of Prick's beer belly when he was barging past the wee laddie on Shergar's vlog? So much for losing a stone between holidays. We think you lie.
There's no chance they lose as much weight as they say they do (if any at all). Even though they share all the time they then use up any spare calories on getting boozed up and/or constant snacking. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie. Only way to truly shift the weight is by running and/or weights. Having a bimble and a mooch doesn't shift timber. Both get knackered walking up a hill so can't see that ever changing.

Reactions: 12
There's no chance they lose as much weight as they say they do (if any at all). Even though they share all the time they then use up any spare calories on getting boozed up and/or constant snacking. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie. Only way to truly shift the weight is by running and/or weights. Having a bimble and a mooch doesn't shift timber. Both get knackered walking up a hill so can't see that ever changing.
If they are happy ‘telling’ everyone what they weigh then why not show the numbers on the scale? And yes in calorie deficit you will lose weight even eating 1200 calories of mars bars! But is it healthy? I don’t understand these food box companies offering them deals to promote their boxes, for the love of god do some research on who you are supporting.
I give them 3 days in Florida and most of the weight will be back with their alcohol and sugar intake going through the roof.

At least TLG are picking up on past mistakes and when showing the screen recordings managed to block out the dates. Like I get doing this for people who post live for safety and privacy but the fact that you always show videos days later it was all to try and hide how far behind their videos are!

Yep, there is nothing healthy about any of them. Eating low calorie snacks are pointless and they do not eat enough healthy foods. The constant fluctuation will be doing lasting damage

I knew he meant compartments but what a tit! Worst thing is people ask his advice on youtube, Facebook groups etc and he's just full of hot air!!!
Did he mean that? I'm pretty sure he said "my laptop and condiments" which I took to mean the stuff that goes with the laptop

They use the cups/mugs in the hotel room without even given them a rinse ( as far as I'm aware ) 🤮🤮
Was in Dublin many years back and went to make a coffee. Before I even touched the cup I noticed mould growing inside the kettle 🤮🤮
You'll never catch me making coffee in a hotel room. Even though it's free!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Was in Dublin many years back and went to make a coffee. Before I even touched the cup I noticed mould growing inside the kettle 🤮🤮
You'll never catch me making coffee in a hotel room. Even though it's free!
Never once in my life have I used a hotel kettle I have heard stories of people peeing ect in them 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That's also not true. The best way to lose weight is be in a calorie deficit. Google is their friend, put in all their height, weight and age and it will tell that what calories they should be consuming in a set day, usually with that you subtract 500 from it, and bingo, that's the ideal calories intake to be in a calorie deficit. Although this then requires them to burn more calories than what they would be consuming, again everyday. You don't need to run to lose weight. Studies have shown that walking 10k steps daily whilst being in a calorie deficit is a great way to lose weight.

What they think is the less calories they eat, the better for them to lose weight, and as they assume that they are influencers, they're in influencing a very dangerous way to lose weight, yet the sheep believe them and think a frigging curry for 9 nights in a row and the weight will fall straight off. And they also never factor in calories for booze.

Sorry for the long post, just these two twats will never lose a sustainable amount of weight, they have such a bad relationship with food. They need to educate themselves with this, and stop spouting bollocks to their Payg friends, that could eventually have a dangerous effect on a human by not consuming enough food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.