The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just did a very quick calculation of this vlog travel, 'villa to Gideon's, to Eola lake, to airport then back to 'villa approximately 70 miles and about 2 hours in the car! what a complete waste of time and fuel!

Reactions: 9
@Emmy79 they both commented under the video, Bazza saying how bad he felt the next day and Vera commented that she was nervous about the video and they they were kind enough to not show the antics later that evening.
I wonder if that’s the night Prick tit his keks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished watching yesterday slog a few things
1. How sad and pathetic the prick was running after mark and Hannah at the airport with a phone in his hand I bet he feels all giddy sad twit of a man
2. How rude was pouty went up to say hello. Vera and just blanked Daniel (big guy) at the bar.
Just shows how rude he is

Reactions: 16
Ah thanks, I bet poor Vera had to beg for them to edit well........considering the vlog they put out of Prick absolutely hammered in Tenerife (I think) and falling asleep at the table and Pouty asking the waiter for a kiss we know they have no shame!

Just a thought, Vera would surely have already seen it anyway
ooooo I missed that one. I shall have to go and look

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that’s the night Prick tit his keks 🤣
With that rich Gideons cookie inside him plus all the booze n crap food I'd say yes lolol 😜

@Emmy79 they both commented under the video, Bazza saying how bad he felt the next day and Vera commented that she was nervous about the video and they they were kind enough to not show the antics later that evening.
Hannah and Mark should be ashamed subjecting their minors to this shower of tit

Reactions: 16
Daniel all over Vera made me feel uncomfortable 😬 it was so weird!!
Prick trying to make a point that his choice of pizza is the best....because he knows best.... obviously 🙄
You could see Hannah and family waiting while they were doing their outro and you just know that as soon as that camera went off, Prick started rushing them out the door. "Come on, haven't you got your shoes on yet... we're waiting for you". Something along those lines. (I mean, I could be wrong but we knows he's a twit!)

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but just remembered something else. The t.shirt the Bazzas brought Prick- Bazza says "it's a medium" and Prick goes "oh that's ok, if it doesn't fit, I'll grow into it" 🤣🤣 Remember the Five Below t.shirts the day before? Looks like Pouty will have another new top for his collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if anyone saw this but there is literally a thread on their page how people have only waited 10 - 40 minutes for Gideons and those plebs drove for 2hrs to a food court and called it “skipping the lines” 😂🤣😂

E63E13E0-AE2F-48E3-8768-9050C4BEBF0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if anyone saw this but there is literally a thread on their page how people have only waited 10 - 40 minutes for Gideons and those plebs drove for 2hrs to a food court and called it “skipping the lines” 😂🤣😂

View attachment 1240608
Someone else commented that they went as it opened and P&P replied they’re too busy editing to go out for opening time … I call bulls*** on that, they can barely drag themselves out of bed before 10am most days, I’ve never known adults who sleep as much as they do, bed early, sleep late, afternoon nanna naps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if that stays up. Because how dare anyone question the almighty twit guys!

Reactions: 12
Someone else commented that they went as it opened and P&P replied they’re too busy editing to go out for opening time … I call bulls*** on that, they can barely drag themselves out of bed before 10am most days, I’ve never known adults who sleep as much as they do, bed early, sleep late, afternoon nanna naps.
busy editing for a vlog that will come out in around a months time. There channel traffic hasn't increased enough over the last 12 months to stop kids getting up and getting to the parks. They really are a strange pair.

Reactions: 10
Any guesses on todays offering ?

leaving at noon because they’re editing (hung over)
Sharing a pink donut and having a beer once finding the right colour cup for the refill price
Not going in the water at the water park
Rushing the kids out of the water as the need to go home for a nanny nap before going to MK for one ride and then moaning about wait times
Leaving before the fireworks as they’re meeting their friends (pay as you go) for more drinks a shared dinner at Senor Taco

Reactions: 6
Any guesses on todays offering ?

leaving at noon because they’re editing (hung over)
Sharing a pink donut and having a beer once finding the right colour cup for the refill price
Not going in the water at the water park
Rushing the kids out of the water as the need to go home for a nanny nap before going to MK for one ride and then moaning about wait times
Leaving before the fireworks as they’re meeting their friends (pay as you go) for more drinks a shared dinner at Senor Taco
I'm sure the person with odd insider knowledge said Prick tit his pants after getting pissed up at Senor something 🤞🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.