The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo Disney is just for kids ... for them to constantly go is just childish and weird
See I have to kinda agree and disagree with you there, I've been to Orlando as a childless adult 4 years ago, did Disney and Universal and going back next year as a 33 to childless adult (only doing 1 night at Disney this time rest in Uni) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have to say I am more of a Universal fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But to me them constantly going is them just saying "look peasants! Look what we can afford to do many times a year!

Reactions: 13
See I have to kinda agree and disagree with you there, I've been to Orlando as a childless adult 4 years ago, did Disney and Universal and going back next year as a 33 to childless adult (only doing 1 night at Disney this time rest in Uni) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Have to say I am more of a Universal fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But to me them constantly going is them just saying "look peasants! Look what we can afford to do many times a year!
Yeah we've been twice in the last 4 years I'm 41 and hubby is 52 no kids to take with us I prefer it lol..was bad enough taking kids to Blackpool in summer complaining about the heat never mind florida

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah we've been twice in the last 4 years I'm 41 and hubby is 52 no kids to take with us I prefer it lol..was bad enough taking kids to Blackpool in summer complaining about the heat never mind florida
Thats it though isn't it! No kids = a nice chilled(ish) holiday πŸ˜‚. I take my hat off to parents, I really do.

Also.... Bloody love a bit of Pleasure Beach πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
It was the shaking of the apple fritter box that annoyed me as they no doubt put it back on the shelf. They picked up and put back so many food items! There is just no need for it!

And that is sad for the person to be posting about the curry to be noticed especially asking for calorie count. They can't give you that info as they don't know what you put in it! Did you swap ingredients or use different QTY. Are people that desperate to be noticed that they are deliberately dim!

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the poor kids, I certainly wouldn't put my children in that position. It's a very expensive holiday and you have to make the most of it. We are led by our kids needs and making their childhood memories better than ours were. That will not include a bunch of pissed up wazzocks on our first night, an absolute bellend drinking an orgasm or a trip to a farmers market.

I bet there were some hushed arguments going on in H and Ms room...ohhh to be a fly on the wall 🀣🀣
I agree it's a shame for the kids .. it's Disney it should be about the kids not they two creepy weirdos

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Mark's T shirt was hilarious, "I'm with stupid" and underneath an arrow pointing at Nick! Many a true word spoken in jest :m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was the shaking of the apple fritter box that annoyed me as they no doubt put it back on the shelf. They picked up and put back so many food items! There is just no need for it!
Oh the picking up of food items in stores and putting it back really bothers me too.

Reactions: 8
Oh the picking up of food items in stores and putting it back really bothers me too.
To be genuinely looking to purchase I don't mind, but these two dickheads do it for content and end up shaking the boxes about so much no one will want to purchase them!
The way they throw around and slam down their own purchases we shouldn't be suprised!

And I don't think Pouty liked the tasters at the Farmers market as he said they were nice.....nothing was beeeauuuutifuuul!

Plus Prick called them all hommous yet their labels said 'spread'! And to say you've never tasted anything so garlicky Prick, just remember how many cloves of garlic you use in each dish!

Reactions: 9
British pitta and Middle East pitta is completely different as prick the chef was moaning about !

Reactions: 6
I love how Nick adds some silly little jigs loads more regularly now to try and convince viewers that disgraceful jig behind the disabled guy wasn't what we thought it was #bellendyourenotfoolinganyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how Nick adds some silly little jigs loads more regularly now to try and convince viewers that disgraceful jig behind the disabled guy wasn't what we thought it was #bellendyourenotfoolinganyone!
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

• Haha
Time to go back to the clinic Nick, to get your money back as the eye treatment is not working.
Screenshot_20220505_152513.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know the caravan creeps don't know what a weight bench is but I was surprised too see mark doesn't either he has a horrible torso..I see Hannah had the puppies on full show in Senior Tacos , white eye bags had the camera very close to them

• Haha
I know the caravan creeps don't know what a weight bench is but I was surprised too see mark doesn't either he has a horrible torso..I see Hannah had the puppies on full show in Senior Tacos , white eye bags had the camera very close to them
I was kinda expecting a slightly buff body on Mark too... he looks like a chavvy teenager in build and dress sense! Both the ccd's were literally drooling over him though 😩 🀒

Reactions: 10
I was kinda expecting a slightly buff body on Mark too... he looks like a chavvy teenager in build and dress sense! Both the ccd's were literally drooling over him though 😩 🀒
I used to think Hannah was punching a bit but seeing him in the pool naa she isn't , she can keep him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.