The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They obviously all drink and drive and think it's totally acceptable the fact that "Vera got so trollied she had to stay at the bazzas" she obviously was going to just have a few and drive home...considering she doesn't live near...disgusting

Reactions: 11
Hi all!
I've been watching these plebs for a while now and you know what is really troubling me? Leighs teeth!! With all their money surely they can afford to get him some turkey teeth to match his hair transplant? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching through last night, it's becoming clear that the only joy they're getting out of this holiday (other than the drinking) is trying to stick 2 fingers up to us.
So many references back to here that they're continually looking smug at.

Reactions: 14
So I am trying to see how last nights vlog is any different than their life at home?!

Drive a ridiculous amount out the way to share food
Drive pointlessly to a park to walk around filming ducks and sharing food again then not giving accurate prices on parking like they said they would (or did I miss it)
Lee pointing at very obvious things like a stage with seating and feeling the need to tell us that they must do shows here, cos no one else can figure something like that out
Running late to anywhere they are supposed to be because despite having no jobs/real life they do not care enough to be on time and must keep everyone else waiting
And then tries to tell everyone what to order/make as what the pick/serve is the best ever and are then horrified if someone doesn't agree (I am with you mate, the pizza would be tit)

Reactions: 15
Prick :"I know what I'm having, Pepperoni, Pineapple and Pesto, the three P's" whilst holding up 4 fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️

The drive to Gideons (with a twist) was stupid but the drive to the airport to greet Hannah etc was ridiculous, such a waste of petrol....and Prick saying "I'm a nervous wreck".....Why? You're only greeting 'friends' at an airport FFS, it's not a big suprise as they know you're already there!

And why keep mentioning the condemned pool? I wanna know why it was condemned!

Oh and they're calling it a villa now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Prick :"I know what I'm having, Pepperoni, Pineapple and Pesto, the three P's" whilst holding up 4 fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️

The drive to Gideons (with a twist) was stupid but the drive to the airport to greet Hannah etc was ridiculous, such a waste of petrol....and Prick saying "I'm a nervous wreck".....Why? You're only greeting 'friends' at an airport FFS, it's not a big suprise as they know you're already there!

And why keep mentioning the condemned pool? I wanna know why it was condemned!

Oh and they're calling it a villa now 🙄
Pepperoni, pineapple and pesto!? What a strange combo. Flavours should enhance each other not fight

He is playing on his "anxiety" so that he can use DAS

Reactions: 8
The part where they drove miles, for me ins't a problem, as long as you make a day of it. I used to take my kids to Trafford centre for Donuts @ Krispy Kreme and we live in Leeds!
I thought they had a change of mind and were going to start telling us prices to show us all how well they can budget and use amazing hacks. But that lasted about 5 mins. Also all the hangers on, Marks lot and The Bazzas, can they count? Caravan Tarts ain't that busy a channel to warrant all the hero worship they get.
On the Facebook group the sheep are really out doing themselves with how much they fawn to the pair of wrinkly pricks

I'm not on the Facebook group but it annoys me how much everyone fawns over them in the comments on YouTube. They really do think the sun shines out of these two queens arses! It doesn't matter what they do they get an abundance of praise for it.

"Leigh you're hair looks amazing in this vlog"
"That little dance you did Nick! Me and my family were in hysterics"
"You guys hints and tips are invaluable and added so much to my recent trip"
"I wish I had your ears Leigh"
"Your drink driving vlogs are fantastic"
"Nick I wish I had man tits like yours"
"Me and wife wife aspire to have an abusive relationship like yours"
"I wish I had naturally black hair like you Nick"
"Leigh that 150m slow jog you did once about 3 months ago inspired me to run the marathon"

bleeping bunch of suck ups!

They couldn’t wait to see mark !
They will both accidentally walk into the bathroom while he's taking a shower. Dirty old men.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Leigh just posted on instagram
"A new five and below t shirt
Love a t shirt from there
Also... Epcot"

a) Why can they not get literally anything right? IT'S FIVE BELOW!
b) The grammar just goes from bad to worse!

Mark wouldn't mind putting prick in the buried alive thing and leaving him there for a week! 😂 Bet he meant it too so he could have half his holiday in peace.

And tracking them all the way, "they're on the right side of the plane so won't see us" "Hannah wearing pink, Mark dressed as a chav"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark wouldn't mind putting prick in the buried alive thing and leaving him there for a week! 😂 Bet he meant it too so he could have half his holiday in peace.

And tracking them all the way, "they're on the right side of the plane so won't see us" "Hannah wearing pink, Mark dressed as a chav"
Prick displays bizarre obsessive behaviour, why track this family? They do it on car visits too... Mark puts up with this for Hannah it's obvious , he will be happy to go to the game with Chris and get away from this dysfunctional friendship for a few hours

So I am trying to see how last nights vlog is any different than their life at home?!

Drive a ridiculous amount out the way to share food
Drive pointlessly to a park to walk around filming ducks and sharing food again then not giving accurate prices on parking like they said they would (or did I miss it)
Lee pointing at very obvious things like a stage with seating and feeling the need to tell us that they must do shows here, cos no one else can figure something like that out
Running late to anywhere they are supposed to be because despite having no jobs/real life they do not care enough to be on time and must keep everyone else waiting
And then tries to tell everyone what to order/make as what the pick/serve is the best ever and are then horrified if someone doesn't agree (I am with you mate, the pizza would be tit)
The thing is, it is no different. No rhyme or reason in anything they do! It just gets more hits and more patreon/ YouTube cash for them to squander on t cakes and bloody quorn!

Reactions: 9
I'm not on the Facebook group but it annoys me how much everyone fawns over them in the comments on YouTube. They really do think the sun shines out of these two queens arses! It doesn't matter what they do they get an abundance of praise for it.

"Leigh you're hair looks amazing in this vlog"
"That little dance you did Nick! Me and my family were in hysterics"
"You guys hints and tips are invaluable and added so much to my recent trip"
"I wish I had your ears Leigh"
"Your drink driving vlogs are fantastic"
"Nick I wish I had man tits like yours"
"Me and wife wife aspire to have an abusive relationship like yours"
"I wish I had naturally black hair like you Nick"
"Leigh that 150m slow jog you did once about 3 months ago inspired me to run the marathon"

bleeping bunch of suck ups!

They will both accidentally walk into the bathroom while he's taking a shower. Dirty old men.
I think a lot of these are burner accounts they have that make these comments or they’re close “patrons” who write lines, They have their discord groups that they complain to and I’m sure 90% of the comments are burner accounts

Reactions: 7
Pepperoni, pineapple and pesto!? What a strange combo. Flavours should enhance each other not fight
It really is an awful combo, but then again he clearly has no taste buds, they've been burnt off by all the hot sauce and mouthwash!

Leigh just posted on instagram
"A new five and below t shirt
Love a t shirt from there
Also... Epcot"

a) Why can they not get literally anything right? IT'S FIVE BELOW!
b) The grammar just goes from bad to worse!
This itches my tit too, they even say it wrong while looking at the bloody sign on the front of the building!

That was so odd, knowing exactly where they're sitting and what they are wearing 😳

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine sharing with them on holiday .. and you hear those dreaded ... "Nick, I'll cook" :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
It really is an awful combo, but then again he clearly has no taste buds, they've been burnt off by all the hot sauce and mouthwash!

This itches my tit too, they even say it wrong while looking at the bloody sign on the front of the building!

That was so odd, knowing exactly where they're sitting and what they are wearing 😳
Probably shared on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine sharing with them on holiday .. and you hear those dreaded ... "Nick, I'll cook" :sick:
Haha! I’m waiting for the kids reaction the the splodge guys curry. Because we all know it’s happening on this trip. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
When they were in the car on the way back from the airport prick referred to meeting their “friends” at Blaze as being late for their appointment lol

I suppose when it’s paying customers and not actual friends it is an appointment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.