The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I’m waiting for the kids reaction the the splodge guys curry. Because we all know it’s happening on this trip. 🤢🤢🤢
Or a recreation of that rancid pasta slop they made for Bazza and Buzza.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It also looked to me like they ignored Daniel again at the start of the meet, they went up to Vera and he was sitting behind her grinning like the Cheshire Cat and they didn't even say hi! They may have done that already but everyone else gets introduced to the vlog! He really doesn't come across as 'one of them'

When they were in the car on the way back from the airport prick referred to meeting their “friends” at Blaze as being late for their appointment lol

I suppose when it’s paying customers and not actual friends it is an appointment
I noticed that too, an appointment to meet friends, who on earth do these twats think they are.

Also said that they were going.to be late, yet next seen was cut to a few hours later. So obviously they meant they were going.to be late cause they had to squeeze a nap in before meeting them. Because how can you be late to something that is happening a few hours later.

Reactions: 10
Haha! I’m waiting for the kids reaction the the splodge guys curry. Because we all know it’s happening on this trip. 🤢🤢🤢
But they have already laid the groundwork for an edited version because fresh food in supermarkets is so much more expensive, so cheaper to eat out. Well it can be when you share every meal and don't tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and they also said "Hannah and Mark are staying with us" making it sound like they paid, rather than we are sharing

Reactions: 12
When they were in the car on the way back from the airport prick referred to meeting their “friends” at Blaze as being late for their appointment lol

I suppose when it’s paying customers and not actual friends it is an appointment
I didn’t understand the ‘we’re going to be late for our appointment’ comment as they went back to the ‘villa’ for a few of hours before going, so no need to be late really?
They mess with timelines so much now is anything true ?

I didn’t understand the ‘we’re going to be late for our appointment’ comment as they went back to the ‘villa’ for a few of hours before going, so no need to be late really?
They mess with timelines so much now is anything true ?
So up themselves that they couldn't possibly get there before others. They need to make their big entrance once everyone is there. It's like they believe their own hype and expect everyone to go crazy at the first sight of them.

More fool the sheep. I find it strange to worship anyone or anything but to give them that status really beggars belief. Need their heads testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So up themselves that they couldn't possibly get there before others. They need to made a big entrance once everyone is there. It's like they believe their own hype and expect everyone to go crazy at the first sight of them.

More fool the sheep. I find it strange to worship anyone or anything but to give them that status really beggars belief. Need their heads testing.
They all looked like some seniors needing carers to be honest, the guy Neil eating his pizza and his wife both looked like they were on an organised meal with assistance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That must have been an absolute ‘tit show’ of an evening that was definitely edited out, Bazza and Vera made some telling comments on that video! Honestly grown ass Middle Aged Drunks go to Disney to get trollied! Shameful !
Great night out for the kids 🤔
I’m all for having a couple of drinks with friends at a bar but this must have been a nightmare for anyone sat near them

FF9E1232-66AA-405D-81D3-2FB44CBB9AB7.jpeg
My favourite part of last nights vlog was this “action montage” where they put the camera on the ground and pretended to walk about 😂🤣😂 - I would have loved if a dog pissed on it 😂🤣😂

what a pair of absolute tits

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1239615My favourite part of last nights vlog was this “action montage” where they put the camera on the ground and pretended to walk about 😂🤣😂 - I would have loved if a dog pissed on it 😂🤣😂

The same with feeling the need to show us how to open the car door from the inside, i mean completely worthy shots to be included.

I know what they are trying to do, but like everything fail so badly at doing it.

Reactions: 13
I have major second hand embarrassment for them. Driving 45 mins each way to avoid a queue at Disney springs? A VIRTUAL queue, so they coulda gone to wine bar George for a while, walked around etc. instead spent 3 hours in the car to go to a very unexciting cafe. The decor was awful compared for the real experience. Was dreadful.

they are Such losers, I can’t believe they did that
The inside of the Disney Springs Store is done so well. The decor is amazing and worth the wait, and they have cookies they only sell at the Springs location.

Reactions: 10
The same with feeling the need to show us how to open the car door from the inside, i mean completely worthy shots to be included.

I know what they are trying to do, but like everything fail so badly at doing it.
The clunking of the car door scenes do my head in!
Also, this thing that Leigh in particular does in putting the camera on a surface then walks towards it and bends forward or crouches down to talk to it.
Screenshot_20220503_135337.jpg
Screenshot_20220503_135428.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1239615My favourite part of last nights vlog was this “action montage” where they put the camera on the ground and pretended to walk about 😂🤣😂 - I would have loved if a dog pissed on it 😂🤣😂

These shots are so ridiculous, we all know they have to go set it up the go back and pick it up, then the opening of a car door shots, like none of us know how to open a car door, now Baza started doing the car door shot 🙄
Did they all watch the same vlogging for beginners video?
Acting like they’re making a artsy movie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That must have been an absolute ‘tit show’ of an evening that was definitely edited out, Bazza and Vera made some telling comments on that video! Honestly grown ass Middle Aged Drunks go to Disney to get trollied! Shameful !
Great night out for the kids 🤔
I’m all for having a couple of drinks with friends at a bar but this must have been a nightmare for anyone sat near them
Oooooh what did Vera and Bazza say, I must have missed that?

Reactions: 6
Oooooh what did Vera and Bazza say, I must have missed that?
@Emmy79 they both commented under the video, Bazza saying how bad he felt the next day and Vera commented that she was nervous about the video and they they were kind enough to not show the antics later that evening.

• Wow
@Emmy79 they both commented under the video, Bazza saying how bad he felt the next day and Vera commented that she was nervous about the video and they they were kind enough to not show the antics later that evening.
Ah thanks, I bet poor Vera had to beg for them to edit well........considering the vlog they put out of Prick absolutely hammered in Tenerife (I think) and falling asleep at the table and Pouty asking the waiter for a kiss we know they have no shame!

Just a thought, Vera would surely have already seen it anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.