The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I eat Quorn curry everyday would I loose weight ? And snack in the evening and toast before bed ?😏😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Really surprised that these guys enjoy watching the Lodge Guys. I thought they were pretty genuine but if they're endorsing these 2 scammers then I feel genuinely disappointed in them... I guess they all piss in the same pot.
Sadly they went right down in my estimation when they met up with the thirsty Bazza and Wasp….. and now with the push push push of bloody candles - they all have a side line of extracting the dollar from sheep

Reactions: 7
If I eat Quorn curry everyday would I loose weight ? And snack in the evening and toast before bed ?
If that's all you ate I would imagine it would be a deficit, I lost 32lb last year on a deficit it's hard and definitely can't eat what they eat and drink

Reactions: 6
Any weight they lose they never keep off for very long because they do not enjoy healthy eating. Its a fad that they can only sustain for so long with an end goal ie next holiday/event to show off.

If that's all you ate I would imagine it would be a deficit, I lost 32lb last year on a deficit it's hard and definitely can't eat what they eat and drink
Well done!! That is an amazing loss! Agree with you eating in a deficit is hard at times and take time, money and effort to make it last over time. My goal is to only be in a deficit till I regain enough energy to build in more exercise and then be able to slowly increase it to a normal sustainable level.

Any weight they lose they never keep off for very long because they do not enjoy healthy eating. Its a fad that they can only sustain for so long with an end goal ie next holiday/event to show off.

Well done!! That is an amazing loss! Agree with you eating in a deficit is hard at times and take time, money and effort to make it last over time. My goal is to only be in a deficit till I regain enough energy to build in more exercise and then be able to slowly increase it to a normal sustainable level.
I did one ten mile walk a week with my friends I still have 32lb to loose I've had a few personal problems so not been sticking to it and I've gained 5lb but I'm happy woth that cos I've been naughty since August lol.. I can get back in track when I'm feeling better

Reactions: 5
Hmmm made sure they caught Prick doing his ‘happy dance that he always does’ while boarding the plane to try and justify the mocking incident on the cruise!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t been on here in many months. But I can’t help but give my opinion of travel day:

- there is no excitement at all. They don’t show the check in/ excitement of being up at the airport/ chatting about the fun duty free shops (even if you get nothing) / getting on the plane and the genuine happiness of going away/ finding your seats and getting giddy

- so many clips of things with loud music. It’s quite boring. It feels part like a weird screensaver

- you can’t hear what they are saying for a lot of the video, the music is so loud and the sound is very hard to hear. It’s really boomy and deep? I had to turn the volume up and down constantly. The car was so loud

- I don’t need 25 clips of their suitcases being rolled

- virgin crew should be ashamed of themselves

- music over 70% of the video… it’s so dull!!

- drink driving?

i just don’t understand what their purpose is on YouTube. They have been on so many trips and their channel is almost where it was 6 months ago. They must be losing a lot of subscribers as they gain. I will ALWAYS watch/ re watch travel vlogs, yes even these guys. 10 times if I want, I love them!!!

this was god awful

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the feet in the opening bit 👀 my husband who never takes notice of anything pipes up who's old man's feet are they...looks like they have tights on all wrinkles and old no wonder he wears high socks....bearing in mind my Hubby is 52 lol his feet are normal looking

Oh god the cringy bit when they arrived at the Bazza's "obviously that was staged for you guys". No tit Sherlock! Mind you their minions are clearly thick so maybe would think it was real 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Does it both anyone else that they say ‘bog roll’ it just such a awful term .. just call it toilet paper if you have to actually refer to it at all, do we need to know you purchased it? Also they’re there 23 days and bought 4 rolls !!

Can someone clarify what prick was going on about car hire charges with Andy’s car hire company please thanks

Reactions: 4
Hmmm made sure they caught Prick doing his ‘happy dance that he always does’ while boarding the plane to try and justify the mocking incident on the cruise!
We said just the same... absolute hypocrisy

That "villa" looks really tired... no pool, dodgy decor and dated. The Bazzas are SO desperate for exposure they churn my stomach.

Reactions: 10
The loved up couple can’t wait to sit apart as soon as the chance is given, it says it all really!Prick still charging about like a kid wanting to get there first and the day they land they eat and look in merch shops. Nothing every changes!

I just found out he didn’t pay for insurance
I’ve thought it strange that they never talk about travel insurance or if the car hire prices include insurance… as always only half the story with these idiots !

I’ve thought it strange that they never talk about travel insurance or if the car hire prices include insurance… as always only half the story with these idiots !
Probably to try and save money because off course nothing will ever happen to them!

Why did they need to put The Bazza's address into the Sat Nav? They lived with them for two bloody months. And not sitting together on the plane just shows how much they hate communicating with each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.