The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on why they have cameras in the bedsit and the caravan. They are probably live streaming to the sheep at £20 a month!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @Swamber for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
You may want to edit the title if you can due to the spelling mistake towards the end...

Reactions: 6
We're looking to do the Pontoon boats at Disney on our next trip so I rewatched the slog when the gobshites hired one. I honestly don't know how all those people sat on that boat and didn't throw Nick overboard. He was like a spoilt brat, totally took over and was lording it up. He is just so punchable 👊👊👊

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @Swamber for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
@Moderator Please can you edit ‘soiled’
In the title please? I hadn’t noticed 😂

You may want to edit the title if you can due to the spelling mistake towards the end...
Ah thanks I hadn’t noticed as I had copied and pasted it (slaps my own hand) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a way to live your lives … The Liar Guys & Mrs horses Ed have been on a blocking spree … sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad little people, it cannot be enjoyable it must be exhausting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a way to live your lives … The Liar Guys & Mrs horses Ed have been on a blocking spree … sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad little people, it cannot be enjoyable it must be exhausting!!
They must realise that they're living a super fake existence, they read out comments that lick their asses but block anyone who points out when they're wrong, they're beyond sad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
haha as I said earlier, they spend more time monitoring their sad channels than creating good content. I think its well funny and I will get back on, one way or another. Prick may think he is clever (Hi Nick) but I am an IT pro with real trained network experience, not a charleton who pretends to know everything

We're looking to do the Pontoon boats at Disney on our next trip so I rewatched the slog when the gobshites hired one. I honestly don't know how all those people sat on that boat and didn't throw Nick overboard. He was like a spoilt brat, totally took over and was lording it up. He is just so punchable 👊👊👊
he is punchable yes and I wish someone would. He is a child in a poorly made mans body

Reactions: 13
They look so pleased to see this woman NOT and look at all those disney tags
The thing is these sad people actually make P&P think they are celebrities, what a way to live life thinking you are famous when actually you are selling your soul for views !

The thing is these sad people actually make P&P think they are celebrities, what a way to live life thinking you are famous when actually you are selling your soul for views !
Yes absolutely. Although I have to admit that should I meet them on my own, I have one or two points that I would like to raise, gently but firmly. If I meet them with my family, I would refrain from being rude but still be able to be cutting in my comments..
You know something like......
1. Gosh this light doesnt help your thinner hair on top does it
2. I feel like me and the superdry top are old friends I see it that often
3. How are the mice?
4. My friend has just purchased a flat sorry apartment and a caravan sorry lodge and a crappy MR2 sorry James!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I have the misfortune to meet them when I'm in Orlando I shall not say a word. I shall simply give them one of my looks.

I've perfected the art of the filthy look over the years and I have regular practice updates in the mirror and with my husband/children. My face says more than my mouth ever could haha!

Although if by chance we were in the vicinity of the monorail and that silly boy said his infamous phrase I would probably drop kick him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen them in the fish and chip restaurant sharing a small fish and a bit of salad. Cheeky fuckers, bet the restaurant was delighted. Good job everyone is not like them or the economy would implode.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive just seen the 5th July 2019 in Cornwall. Hes had three pints and is so absolutely rude and disgusting in his manners and the wat he treats pouty. Pouty sits and smiles longingly at him whilst I want to smash the screen....He keeps calling pouty A hobbit and a fat so and so....hes nasty!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen them in the fish and chip restaurant sharing a small fish and a bit of salad. Cheeky fuckers, bet the restaurant was delighted. Good job everyone is not like them or the economy would implode.
I couldn’t believe it

Reactions: 7
Remember that on one of these, pouty said it didn't matter as they were on eat out to help out lol...
Bless that little frodo

Nick - Do you want me to drive Leigh as you are having that huge Gin>
Leigh - No its ok
Nick says- Frodo Baggins (Leigh), look I had 3 pints this afternoon at 3pm and its 8pm now, I'm sober and can drive !!!! Nick....I'll report you if I EVER see you drinking with car keys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.