The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the parking at resorts purely for parking cost savings. Surely on a "normal" trip you are spending all day in disney parks (even if you park hop) and one parking fee covers that day. Don't they limit how long you park at resorts anyway? After googling seen they expect you only to be there for 3 hours for a meal and although they might give a bit of leeway seen stories of people getting towed away for abusing the resort parking to go to parks. Why would you risk that? We are budgeting for about 25-30 dollars a day for parking, some days we wont use this ie. rest days, shopping days, water parks/parks with parking included, but wanted it as a backup as we assume everywhere charges for parking and its a bit extra any days we don't need to use it.

Reactions: 9
These two idiots do it mainly to visit resorts to film crappy content for their slogs, read every sign and name incorrectly and to post on insta asking sheep to guess where they are 🤦🏼‍♀️
As they constantly tell us they get free parking at the parks with their annual passes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the pool at the scabby air bnb is so rank environmental health closed it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That place they are staying at - that pool area is rank 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

and what in Satan’s hellfire did they eat for tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pouty was trying SO hard to be a professional vlogger tonight... every word and action was over exaggerated it was almost funny! Nice they're doing "different things" according to them, errrm driving around aimlessly, going to the same places for food, a trip to Walmart ... where was the different things?! Did I blink?!!!

Reactions: 11
“Gideon’s with a twist”…can’t wait for them to declare they discovered the Disney Springs one isn’t the original shop and that the original shop has no queue at it 🙄 Obviously nobody else is aware of this and they’re trend setters….

Though the trendy vibe place they went for lunch looked like it was full of purple rinse brigade so clearly their vibe is 70+ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Taking time out of your day to drive to the original Gideons instead of queuing up at the Disney Springs one isn’t quite the own they think it is, is it? I mean, how far did they drive to get those doughnuts from the Disney supplier instead of going downstairs to the coffee place in The Contemporary and getting them there?

Another way to show they have one over on everyone else and that people who pay Disney prices for donuts or who line up with the plebs for cookies are idiots, even if it costs the Lodge Bums half a day of their holiday. HOW CLEVER YOU ARE, GUYS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the pool was closed as a health risk, and it looks like the place has bed bugs too as Nick spent most of the time scratching :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh my god this is the best chicken I had in my life! oh my god this is the best potato I had in my life! .. oh my god duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh we're doing Gideon's with a twist so you'll have to watch to find out what that is.

Except we won't because you posted it to Instagram a month ago when you were there so we know already. Idiots.

• Haha
So 3 days in, 1 park visit. Seriously what is the point? They would gain more from Bridlington and save more money. Holidays are wasted on these 2 idiots!

Oh my god this is the best chicken I had in my life! oh my god this is the best potato I had in my life! .. oh my god duck off 😂😂
Superb 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did you see the people behind them at that restaurant having a right old laugh at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Driving all the way to Disney Springs to take up a sought after table at Winebar George and spend $24. This pair of fuckwits are truly next level Scrooge.

Reactions: 11
Genuine question .. what’s a thin palate?? And dear god “je nais se quoi” is back!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The food in the “trendy” restaurant didn’t look very appealing to me
What in earth was the overuse of ‘trendy’ today ?

A- Nobody says trendy anymore
B- it’s not 1980
C- they are middle aged manchildren now !

• Haha
“If there is anything you want us to do, please mention in the comments…………”

you went in bleeping March 😂🤣😂. It’s nearly May now 😂🤣😂

I’m going to recreate the Asian salad using…….classic salad, chlorinated Mexican processed chicken (best in the world apparently) and ginger dressing - just needs some Pesto and it will be spot on.

clowns!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can I just do a quick survey?

You go on holiday( as vloggers)

The pool you can use has been condemned on public health grounds!

Do you.
A. not mention it?
B. Film it but not put it out
C. Film it, edit it, and then put it out so it appears you have rented a tit hole?

Id be interested to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“If there is anything you want us to do, please mention in the comments…………”

you went in bleeping March 😂🤣😂. It’s nearly May now 😂🤣😂

I’m going to recreate the Asian salad using…….classic salad, chlorinated Mexican processed chicken (best in the world apparently) and ginger dressing - just needs some Pesto and it will be spot on.

clowns!
Don't forget the hot sauce! 😋😋😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.