The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obvs an issue with their Sunday vlog n this is something they've chucked together cos they're frightened of a dip in views for the week... the sheep will lap it up sadly
Surely that Gideons vlog has already been shown to the sheep? i wouldn’t have thought they'd be filming any home vlogs now as they’ll be so far behind. Do they not realise the parks are so busy as it’s full of vloggers taking up reservations, Universal have got it right by not allowing filming on the rides.

Reactions: 11
Once again a million on purpose ad breaks added. I commented last time, constructive criticism and got ignored. Not even successful YouTube channels put that many ad breaks on. It’s not pleasurable for the viewer. Do they care ? No. They added a ad break after 2mins. Greedy and don’t care about viewers

Reactions: 10
Surely that Gideons vlog has already been shown to the sheep? i wouldn’t have thought they'd be filming any home vlogs now as they’ll be so far behind. Do they not realise the parks are so busy as it’s full of vloggers taking up reservations, Universal have got it right by not allowing filming on the rides.
This vlog is also the Disney Springs blackout drunk day, so they've probably been busy editing it :poop:

Reactions: 7
So today must be the first Sunday in years that they haven’t posted. Yesterday, conveniently it seems some ‘new subscribers’ were asking about their upload schedule, so they posted this, saying that their Sunday uploads are ‘occasional’. Why must they lie about even the smallest details that don’t matter? Just say ‘we aren't uploading tomorrow, here’s our schedule in case you were wondering’… am I the only one who finds this so pathetic and annoying?!
Ahh that pic makes sense now, I was wondering what the hell it was about when I saw it.
I agree, why don’t they just say “we aren’t uploading Today” they always post on Sundays, they’re absolutely full of tit!

Reactions: 10
Once again a million on purpose ad breaks added. I commented last time, constructive criticism and got ignored. Not even successful YouTube channels put that many ad breaks on. It’s not pleasurable for the viewer. Do they care ? No. They added a ad break after 2mins. Greedy and don’t care about viewers
I have 3 months of no ads currently and its bliss

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Under an hour until today’s slog is released to the great unwashed according to the schedule.

Anticipation is building across the internet

Will the health hazard pool be closed again?
Will Prick break the toilet seat in the filthy Airbnb?
Will they mispronounce Panera bread 5 or 6 times today? Paneeeeera
Will they buy more tat to put in the caravan? Perhaps a Live Love Laugh sign from Walmart
Will we get more fascinating and unmissable Florida top tips from the world’s leading experts?

Join us to find out soon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just came here as they haven’t uploaded in days. Their fake schedule is odd. They always upload on a Sunday. Nothing today. They are by far one of the laziest channels out there.

That last vlog was so dull!!! Even the shots of the broken sunloungers and Nick convincing himself it’s a nice pool was just a new low. They aren’t getting many views it seems. Who in their right mind would sub To this content

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is, it’s alright to do Disney on a budget and stay somewhere cheap so you have money to spend on other things. In fact it is actually quite interesting to see what other accommodation is out there. But why can’t they just own it and say so? Why did they have to pretend it was a “superhost” (not that that means much in terms of quality) and make out it is all so much better than it actually is. One sentence saying “well, it’s certainly basic but that’s what we paid for” would have done.

It is also fine to travel Economy, I don’t know why they had to make such a fuss about it and making sure people knew they could have upgraded had they wanted to.

They are a pair of Flash Harry types, aren’t they? So bothered about what other people think.

Reactions: 15
If you are out all day then a clean, comfortable room / villa is all that you need. I don't get the luxury hotels unless you spend hours awake in you room.

A 52 mile round trip for cookies and the people who queue at Disney Springs are the mugs? What a pair of tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I absolutely love how much Maaaaaark clearly hates their guts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so to save lining up at Disney Springs for Gideon's they drove 28 miles there and back to get 2 cookies, why not just go early to Disney Springs and get there before the line up?
All the houses are one storey.... like a bungalow ?
What's with all the duck footage ?
Why bother going to the airport to see them land? WTF ! they have their own car so don't need a ride! Just there to steal the limelight! then made themselves late for meeting the minions so they can make a grand entrance because they are 'celebrities'!!
We're going to do new things like Typhoon Lagoon and have a pink donut!!

• Haha
The drunk looks really bad! Hey dummy..go get your blood work done..take baldy with you so he can get a refund..cheers tired queens😎

• Haha
A 52 mile round trip for cookies and the people who queue at Disney Springs are the mugs? What a pair of tits.
[/QUOTE]
I've just said the same to my husband, absolutely crazy their thought process

• Haha
And they shared the bloody biscuit 🤣🤣

Looks like Nick just did his just for men hair dye

• Haha
so to save lining up at Disney Springs for Gideon's they drove 28 miles there and back to get 2 cookies, why not just go early to Disney Springs and get there before the line up?
All the houses are one storey.... like a bungalow ?
What's with all the duck footage ?
Why bother going to the airport to see them land? WTF ! they have their own car so don't need a ride! Just there to steal the limelight! then made themselves late for meeting the minions so they can make a grand entrance because they are 'celebrities'!!
We're going to do new things like Typhoon Lagoon and have a pink donut!!
OMG I know the answer to this one ... they are obviously top tier kerchinga sheep friends!!!

• Heart
What a cringe fest! The 2 of them so "giddy" and nervous with excitement to surprise Mark and Hannah at the airport... you'd think they were 15 not 50! Feel so sorry for the Brits in case people think that gathering at Blaze is representative of them... what a beautiful stylish classy bunch NOT!

Ya right going to the airport to watch folk land but not pick them up...these guys seriously have nothing sensible to vlogg...the sheep want shot for being idiots

And the clickbait title, Skipping The Queues at Gideons Bakehouse!! they forget to say it involves driving 50+ miles in the opposite direction of Disney Springs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.