The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So kicking off about the pool emailing the AirBnB yet whenever they stay at a hotel they never use the pool … go figure!!

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220430-215636.png
Prick refused to have his photo taken so they've had to use a stock photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been a lurker for a while *hi*

this absolutely p*ss me off. They in no way said they couldn’t get it other than by prescription here in the UK. Actively encouraging people to take something that has different affects on people. They are not medical professionals and in no way should they be doing this. So dangerous. How on earth has no one called them out on it.

I was on their fb group but left after the stupid stans attacked a man that called prick out on one of his posts. They boil my piss, probably more than the trackers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Going to give Jade her due, although her style of Vlog isn’t my favourite she made a point of not filming some things as ‘she didn’t want to spoil it for others to experience it’ and wanted to enjoy some things for her own experience. 👏

Reactions: 8
So today must be the first Sunday in years that they haven’t posted. Yesterday, conveniently it seems some ‘new subscribers’ were asking about their upload schedule, so they posted this, saying that their Sunday uploads are ‘occasional’. Why must they lie about even the smallest details that don’t matter? Just say ‘we aren't uploading tomorrow, here’s our schedule in case you were wondering’… am I the only one who finds this so pathetic and annoying?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So today must be the first Sunday in years that they haven’t posted. Yesterday, conveniently it seems some ‘new subscribers’ were asking about their upload schedule, so they posted this, saying that their Sunday uploads are ‘occasional’. Why must they lie about even the smallest details that don’t matter? Just say ‘we aren't uploading tomorrow, here’s our schedule in case you were wondering’… am I the only one who finds this so pathetic and annoying?!
But pretty much every Sunday since they stopped daily vlogging they’ve uploaded on a Sunday 😂 there has been nothing occasional about Sundays with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But pretty much every Sunday since they stopped daily vlogging they’ve uploaded on a Sunday 😂 there has been nothing occasional about Sundays with them.
They have no content simple as that so they will stretch florida out as long as possible...I'm going in may 2023 they will have their travel home day the day we fly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are the kids falling out lol perish the thought someone points out the guys do things they should not do

Wankers

I’ve literally just come on here to find out where today’s slog is and whether anyone else noticed it’s absence, looks like I’ve learnt they only occasionally upload on a Sunday! 🤔

• Haha
Going to give Jade her due, although her style of Vlog isn’t my favourite she made a point of not filming some things as ‘she didn’t want to spoil it for others to experience it’ and wanted to enjoy some things for her own experience. 👏
Was still crap, absolutely no enthusiasm and definitely no umpf!!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just come on here to find out where today’s slog is and whether anyone else noticed it’s absence, looks like I’ve learnt they only occasionally upload on a Sunday! 🤔
Pricks probably tit himself again in an uber and its all gone tits up lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just noticed that L & A are still uploading Florida content this week yet they have been back since January and been on a DLP trip since being home. nothing make sense?

Reactions: 6
Well let’s all be thankful Disney haven’t completely lost their minds and given these twats a freebie, mind you it would be hilarious if all the awful Disney vloggers were gifted the same holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so cringeworthy embarrassing- same video……..but with music

don’t give them the watches - fuckers don’t deserve it
Obvs an issue with their Sunday vlog n this is something they've chucked together cos they're frightened of a dip in views for the week... the sheep will lap it up sadly

Tomorrow, my spouse and I are off to Los Angeles. We're looking forward to attending Disneyland and California Adventure on May The Fourth.
We're also going to Universal, and truly looking forward to spending quality time at both, unlike the Terror Twats.
My partner did their internship in Anaheim, and we're fortunate to know a number of people who have been with Disney for decades. We've got some fantastic tour guides.
If anyone has any pressing questions, I may be able to ask those in the real know in the coming days.
No. We're not going to drive around and look at film locations from the 80s. We'd rather enjoy a good meal with friends, and not share a damn tea cake or get black out drunk on Blue (Poo) Moon.

• Heart
Tomorrow, my spouse and I are off to Los Angeles. We're looking forward to attending Disneyland and California Adventure on May The Fourth.
We're also going to Universal, and truly looking forward to spending quality time at both, unlike the Terror Twats.
My partner did their internship in Anaheim, and we're fortunate to know a number of people who have been with Disney for decades. We've got some fantastic tour guides.
If anyone has any pressing questions, I may be able to ask those in the real know in the coming days.
No. We're not going to drive around and look at film locations from the 80s. We'd rather enjoy a good meal with friends, and not share a damn tea cake or get black out drunk on Blue (Poo) Moon.
Enjoy your holiday and don’t forget to share your meal to save money .. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.