The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most unenthusiastic travel vlog I've ever seen. No surprise seeing as it's more like a business trip for them now, rather than a holiday. Twats.

Moaning about small portions on plane. In every day life they never moan about sharing and the portion sizes are the same. Half a bleeping crumpet, half a teacake. Pouty always starving though he's had 3 plates for breakfast, dinner on the plane and now a sandwich and scone. Just proves they will eat tons if it's already paid for. Just tight when they have to dip their hands in their own pockets. Twats.

Why has Prick got his sunglasses on in the plane? Suffering from hangover from all that booze in the airport lounge maybe? Good job he didn't drive at the other end! Oops he did! twit.

That thing with the Bazza's was staged. Wow no tit, you caught us out there! Twats!

Prick commented about the laundry room reminding him of the one in Old Key West and it only feeling like yesterday that they were there. That's probably because it pretty much was only yesterday that you were there! twit.

Grabbing the en suite bedroom cos they feel they are more important than Mark and Hannah. Twats.

They've got the absolute life of Riley but complain at almost everything. bleeping sickens me. Twats.
Your not happy then? Lol,pretty much sums up how we feel when watching them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they went to the supermarket they were looking for the cheapest bread, I was told that Italian bread is the most similar to British bread ie not as sweet

Reactions: 4
The listing on AirB&B isn't hard to find if you search Windsor Hills (not sure I should post a link). It's around £70 - £75 a night, probably got a discount staying for nearly a month. Oh and the first review on the listing is from NIck!

I think the property is reflective of the actual budget they have available - wonder if they're going halves with the family they're travelling with?
Well I can't find it, it wasn't Windsor hills but crestwynd

Reactions: 3
The listing on AirB&B isn't hard to find if you search Windsor Hills (not sure I should post a link). It's around £70 - £75 a night, probably got a discount staying for nearly a month. Oh and the first review on the listing is from NIck!

I think the property is reflective of the actual budget they have available - wonder if they're going halves with the family they're travelling with?
Share the link we all would like to see it

Reactions: 4
Just watched the air bnb (townhouse/condo/apartment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Prick can't decide exactly what it is) tour bit again and yes, that's the one. The furniture is different in it now but definitely same place due to pictures on the wall.

Reactions: 7
Ive never done ABNB so guessing its not serviced. So, will they wash the sheets at any point during the 23 nights?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ive never done ABNB so guessing its not serviced. So, will they wash the sheets at any point during the 23 nights?
They're not planning on washing their underwear, so unlikely I would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just priced their Townhouse for the same dates we are going in November. £1548. Our two bedroomed suite in Universal's Endless Summer Resort is only £200 more and is much nicer than that hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone who didn't know them would look at that Airbnb profile photo and think that Nick was Leigh's son. That photo of Nick must be at least 30 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently the townhouse has an 'American Kitchen' and a 'typical American bathroom'
My question is, what the hell were they expecting?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well it's no surprise that it's a cheap & tired place to stay, but if they're splitting costs with Mark & Hannah surely they'd spend just a few £££ more per couple and get somewhere that's at least clean inside and out, offers a bedroom for each kid and a pool?

Reactions: 10
The apartment/condo/townhouse pretty much sums TLG up though. Dated, cheap and dirty.

Feel bad for Hannah and Mark and the kids and whether they had much say in it, or if the budget was dictated by TLG. Same with the car, why would you share a car but not book one big enough to be comfortable?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The apartment/condo/townhouse pretty much sums TLG up though. Dated, cheap and dirty.

Feel bad for Hannah and Mark and the kids and whether they had much say in it, or if the budget was dictated by TLG. Same with the car, why would you share a car but not book one big enough to be comfortable?!
I bet Prick organised and booked it. They could literally have stayed at Universal Surfside/ Dockside for the same money, free buses to all universal attractions incl Volcano bay, both are lovely new hotels with huge pools and great facilities, makes no sense. That "villa" looks really depressing and tired to me

Reactions: 8
That basic motel they stayed in for a night after the cruise (can’t remember the name, sorry) looked far cleaner and more cheery than where they are now and I think they said it was only £35 a night to stay there. Cannot get over that outdoor area, it was disgusting and depressing.

Reactions: 9
I thought that Prick said they only book with superhosts? The host of the one they are staying at doesn't mention they are. Every other place I have looked at on airbnb says straight away if the host is a superhost.
They could have got a 4 bed villa with a private pool at Highland Reserve for less....

Reactions: 10
Surely part of being an influencer and having a YouTube channel is to be relevant? Posting things that are to do with current times and things people are keen to see. So they touch on Easter in that vlog, how many weeks until we see Easter? So out of date…. It’s strange they don’t get it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.