The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what to make of that tit show? Fly all that way, reserve a space in the park, go on the friggin haunted mansion, have a drink and leave. Then spend the rest of the day bloody shopping. They are an embarrassment.
“Oh the park isn’t busy”. 10 mins later oh yes it is.
“I don’t like that t shirt” then measured up for it.
Pouty” I feel sick” oh let’s go for a coffee!
They are genuinely out of ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must have missed all that "Moving between accommodations" business on their last trip. Never mind Bazza, you might not be flavour of the month but they will come crawling back when they have no-one else to leech from.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must have missed all that "Moving between accommodations" business on their last trip. Never mind Bazza, you might not be flavour of the month but they will come crawling back when they have no-one else to leech from.
Bazza’s house is not decorated to my taste but at least it’s clean and you can sit outside without being among birdshit.

Reactions: 14
Hey Kids, we are going to Florida for two whole weeks, yes thats right, the Sunshine state, land of magic and dreams and this is our back garden at the villa. Isn't it just wonderful.....we'll be sharing with Uncle Fester and Mr Rude. Remember you must hug them and make sure that Daddy Mark never takes his eyes away from his phone or for that matter, smiles.
Happy, Happy Holidays y'all View attachment 1224969

To a degree, that can be understood but isnt strictly relevant as in the majority of plane crashes, the seats are dislodged, destroyed by fire and very few are wrecakge cannot be accounted for.
What a tit hole

Reactions: 8
The worst type of people. Always on the take. Prioritise people with value and discard the rest who offer nothing. They portray this persona of themselves as normal, genuine, friendly everyday folk. They are so far removed from that. Fake arse wankers is exactly what they are. One day it will all come crashing down around them and I’ll be loving every second. They really are…

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. For once in your sad crappy life just tell the bleeping truth.
Bet they’ve fell out with him now 😂 if they had to pay!!

Well what to make of that tit show? Fly all that way, reserve a space in the park, go on the friggin haunted mansion, have a drink and leave. Then spend the rest of the day bloody shopping. They are an embarrassment.
“Oh the park isn’t busy”. 10 mins later oh yes it is.
“I don’t like that t shirt” then measured up for it.
Pouty” I feel sick” oh let’s go for a coffee!
They are genuinely out of ideas.
Until the Kerchinga sheep arrive then they’ll act as tho they’ve discovered everything new that they’ll be doing, such as Gatorland, lads it’s been there a while!! We’ve all been there done that … this is deffo gonna be a …. Late To The Party Trip 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How have they spent that much time in Florida and not had a lobster roll before? Stick to crab sticks, lads.

• Haha
Did they fall out with Bazza then?
No, they revisited the coffee place from last trip and their friend David (the owner who they have met just once) apparently said “he’s had so many people visit his coffee shop after appearing on their vlog it was amazing” however, their friend David (who they’ve met one time) still charged them for their coffee .. so we’re presuming that as he’s not offering them freebies they won’t be his “friend” 😂😂😂 anymore!!

How have they spent that much time in Florida and not had a lobster roll before? Stick to crab sticks, lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have warned everyone that they will be using genie plus this trip if the queue is too long.
Now firstly they said the times were half those posted and second is that to cover up the fact they have DAS

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I see they haven’t found the short cut in to Disney from where they are 😂😂
#fuckingclueless

• Haha
where to start1

yes it is actual Lobster on the Lobster Roll NOT crab sticks!

World of Coffee owner is suddenly their BEST friend as SOOO many people went there after seeing the last vlog!

More $5 tee-shirts being as they only brought a dozen or more with them

Nacho 'cups' that scoop the salsa... hmmm if only they though to call the scoops ???

They didn't move about that much last trip as the first 5 weeks were at the Bazzas

Is it me or is Pouty trying to sound all soft and thoughtful... yet still managing to butcher everything he reads

why do they never wash their fruit! at home or on holiday, eating it straight form the plastics container.. full of insecticides and preservatives.

Also they posted a photo of Prick on scales on the Orland group that you could totally see the numbers... me thinks he gained more than a few pounds on that holiday if he was the weight he claimed to be fore they went.

I think this trip has been booked with H & M right from the get go!
World of Coffee is a busy shop anyway. It's been there for years

Reactions: 5
Prick the chef at his best again! 🤣🤣

A lobster roll that's just like a crab stick sandwhich but salty that probably isn't really lobster but a mix of other seafoods

And adding honey & mustard sauce to plain boiled rice (bloody odd combo) makes it like a chinese takeaway or even asian street food

Oh and Pouty said it was "beauuuutiful" of course!
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
I was a bit sick in my gob when he put the mustard on the rice.

The dirty bleeping prick!

I found last nights vlog really odd, like they were trying too hard and it was so contrived. They were scavenging about trying to come up with new content and the best they could do was a lobster roll and presidential busks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is Pouty literally repeating Pricks navigation instructions straight after he's said them in the car?

Reactions: 7
Some empty seats on a plane: like an upgrade
Someone they've met once: our friend
Sunroof on a car: half a convertible

Why does Prick feel the need to try and impress strangers on YouTube at every opportunity?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.