The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there were free seats on a plane near me, I’d be moving into them and I quite like my husband.

Still a pair of dicks though.

Reactions: 13
The loved up couple can’t wait to sit apart as soon as the chance is given, it says it all really!Prick still charging about like a kid wanting to get there first and the day they land they eat and look in merch shops. Nothing every changes!
Ooh another merch shop.. let's see what's in there.

Alligator head
crappy Orlando hoodies
Novelty t-shirts

Wow.. I must get the location of this shop so I can buy all this exclusive merch.

Said no-one ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nick blatantly lied 🤥 we have booked direct with Andy at Discount Florida Car Hire and we had the option to add a 2nd driver at the time of booking we opted not to 1) I don’t drive over there 2) it was over £100 to add a 2nd driver! So he probably thought adding him in Orlando would either be free or cheaper, they never disclose anything honestly!!

Also who guessed they’d bag the en suite room!!

Reactions: 17
I’ve commented about their ads, it’s a joke, 7 mid roll ads is a joke.

Reactions: 7
Wonder why they’ve been overcharged, it always seems to happen to them!! Makes you wonder

I’ve thought it strange that they never talk about travel insurance or if the car hire prices include insurance… as always only half the story with these idiots !
Or maybe he can’t get it?🤔🤔🤔

Would you want to be sat anywhere near these 2 on a plane? Moaning about the food, moaning about the screens and constantly hanging over the seats to film and talk Shite like 2 school kids on a trip! Unbelievable behaviour from supposed grown adults.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder why they’ve been overcharged, it always seems to happen to them!! Makes you wonder
My husband spoke to Andy but i dont want to give out information if it’s incorrect for anyone else if concern ring andy as we panicked when prick said he was over charged as we going in may

Reactions: 6
That villa is a bit manky, isn’t it?
I wonder how the costing was split? I guarantee they buy their own food and keep it all separate like they did at the Bazza’s.
I’ve done several group holidays with family and with friends and we’ve always just paid a set amount per person into a main ‘kitty’ the all food cleaning purchases come from that and we top it up as it runs out … cannot bare splitting things individually just split equally if you are all eating etc. mind you I would insist Prick pays for his booze consumption as it would be higher than the rest of the group.

Reactions: 10
Does it both anyone else that they say ‘bog roll’ it just such a awful term .. just call it toilet paper if you have to actually refer to it at all, do we need to know you purchased it? Also they’re there 23 days and bought 4 rolls !!
I would of buy a bulk for everybody to use

So has Nick got a face like a slapped arse in the car because they booked and paid for a basic car, but hoped they could get the biggest car available, but because they were adding lee on as a second driver (because nick wants to drink) they were then given a specific car (within the range they paid for) but just wasn't what they hoped for ie now going to be too small for everyone to fit comfortably?!

So basically you trying to cheat the system hasn't worked and now you are having a whinge.

Reactions: 18
Prick telling Pouty "you're not starting a mug collection"
Hate to break it to you guys... You already have a mug collection and they pay for your trips

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Prick telling Pouty "you're not starting a mug collection"
Hate to break it to you guys... You already have a mug collection and they pay for your trips
Prick likes those Mugs, he doesn’t have them clutter up the caravan or flat. They don’t have to pay for them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much weirdness in this one .. why did pouty take the camera in the washroom and film himself walking on the spot of like 3 seconds ? Just walk up and down the isle like everyone else 🤷‍♀️
No mention of how they accessed the lounge, points? If the paid I think it’s like £40 + each !
Prick is totally hating bring in the cattle class lol
The virgin staff dancing for them ? WTF!
I’m dreading how they are going to berate Mark for 2 weeks non stop about everything he wears and does .. This could be then end of a ‘beautiful friendship’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww the Magic Band trick didn't work and the car rental trick didn't work. Prick must be losing his touch for scamming.

I think they're in a Honda HRV which only has seatbelts and seating for a total of 5 including the driver. They would be stupid and so would be Hannah and Mark to transport two kids in a car without enough seatbelts for everyone. It's a very small mini SUV.

Yes, the downstairs of the villa is a bit scruffy. Mismatched furniture and curtains and a charcoal BBQ that looks like it would hold two steaks or a four pack of burgers and the outside table and chairs looked like they haven't been washed/cleaned in years.

Oh how I've missed P&P and their Florida shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So why did they ignore Daniel and partner in the lounge and on the walk through premium economy to economy?
Why didn't they offer Daniel and partner a lift to their hotel if thy were on the same plane?
That car has seats for 3 in the back not 4 so how can it also fit Hannah, Mark and his 2 kids?
That townhouse looked shabby, poor kids don't even get a pool and one of the beds in the room was a cotbed?
And they can eat multiple breakfasts in the lounge, champagne, drinks, 2 meals on the plane and a full meal and drinks in Orlando yet they only share a teacake and a tin of beans in the UK? 👀

Reactions: 14
That whole travel day was utterly miserable. Where was the excitement of going on holiday? I know it’s a very long day and tiredness kicks in but at least show some enthusiasm. It’s like someone was forcing them to go.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.