The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not questioning any parent in what they do with their children.. but to tell them they're being taken to Orlando Florida, I'd assume the kids would not be expecting to be following around 2 idiotic men everywhere they go.

That young girl looked absolutely bored shitless when she was shown in that Farmers Market. She's there for 2 weeks, I'm almost certain she'd be much more happier going to the parks, rather than doing everything with these 2.

Actually felt really sorry for those 2 kids in that vlog
I agree about the kids. Caravan guys are dictating this holiday! I get they don't have kids and Disney etc isn't just for kids but surely they can see how bored the kids are? Not fair at all!

Reactions: 7
This Vlog series is so exciting they’re doing do many different, new things they’re such great tour guides to their friends doing all the things they like, and they’re so supportive and friendly to them never making them feel uncomfortable or never bring condescending towards them if they don’t like something that the Codgers love… if only I had friends like that 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Vlog series is so exciting they’re doing do many different, new things they’re such great tour guides to their friends doing all the things they like, and they’re so supportive and friendly to them never making them feel uncomfortable or never bring condescending towards them if they don’t like something that the Codgers love… if only I had friends like that 😖
If you find some friends like that will you send some my way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now we're on 1 day = 2 vlogs?
4 vlogs a week at most is 2 days
There's 20 more days of their hol left so thats 10 weeks of vlogs and were already several weeks behind.
So after this holiday we'll be like a bajillion years out of sync!
Ok I'm getting ahead of myself but you can bet they've thought about it lol.

Also what did we learn today?

I'll wait..

Yep that's right duck all.

Oh, actually, senor tacos (you know the place that sounds tit) is as a matter of fact, tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know why they included the haunted house footage for so long to endure Prick screaming like a girl when you cannot see anything! Another vain attempt to try and get trending, that ain't it lads!

They are both wetting themselves over Mark, it is actually sad to watch!

Reactions: 13
Sorry I couldn't concentrate on anything on that vlog today. My mind was too busy trying to figure out how Prick managed to give his hair the black creosote look on top whilst still showing grey strands at the sides. He will never go in the water again if the chlorene is washing the cheapo Walmart "Just For Men" knock off away.

• Haha
The wide ons they both have for Maaaark are cringe in the extreme.

• Haha
Leigh said to Hannah did you read the warning sighs any mental conditions ands starting laughing

Reactions: 6
When these vlogs are released to the paying lodge supporters why would they not point these issues out to P&P?
Not in their job description, kiss ass, suck up to P&P, find them funny bla bla bla .. no pointing out of spelling mistakes!!

Leigh said to Hannah did you read the warning sighs any mental conditions ands starting laughing
I know 😠 yet constantly tell they world about their own mental health struggles to keep them ‘relatable’ but this is the real them laughing at everyone they’re nothing but mean girl bullies !! Bet they have a burn book too … oh wait that’s what the journaling is?🤔

Cue them now starting a happy dance when reading out similar things! You wouldn’t joke if you suffered from it. That’s why they do because there’s nothing wrong with the pair of them! Just bloody liars🤬

Reactions: 6
Nick doesn't suffer from anxiety or IBS. Leigh has clearly recovered from his social anxiety too. And shouting out how he's getting an Orgasm to drink in that restaurant in front of the kids? What vile crass low life middle aged creeps they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree about the kids. Caravan guys are dictating this holiday! I get they don't have kids and Disney etc isn't just for kids but surely they can see how bored the kids are? Not fair at all!
I thought it was pretty tit on Hannah also - she got all dressed up and looking great ready for a good dinner and a couple of drinks only to be taken to a poor restaurant they fancied then rushed round a haunted house!!!

I know it is her fault for hanging around with them - just felt a little sorry for her

Reactions: 11
I thought it was pretty tit on Hannah also - she got all dressed up and looking great ready for a good dinner and a couple of drinks only to be taken to a poor restaurant they fancied then rushed round a haunted house!!!

I know it is her fault for hanging around with them - just felt a little sorry for her
I will definitely agree with you on that. I just hope Hannah and Mark decided to have some family days so it's just them and the kids.

Reactions: 12
I hope those kids haven’t told their friends they are going to Orlando with famous YouTubers , I’m not saying prick and pouty would do anything like this but Hannah and Mark are absolutely disgraceful parents, they know nothing about these two, they’ve decided they’re alright by what they’ve seen online, can you imagine what could happen, those two could’ve been grooming those two kids and Hannah and mark would've let them do it

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.