Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Ah sorry, I missed where you replied. Such an odd thing for him to say!
Don’t they have a civil partnership? Not sure what people call each other after that. Not knocking it, whatever works for you, but am unsure of the nomenclature

Reactions: 1
Now I have read this I think you could be right.

I hate to say it but I have also cooled slightly to the Mr's. Their home vlogs are a bit dull and all they seem to do lately is buy stuff. I hope once they are back on their travels I will warm to them again.
who are the mr’s?

PJones

VIP Member
I’ve managed to read the label, and this drug is quite a big deal, and shows how desperate he must be to ‘cure’ his baldness. This drug is used to treat hypertension in the UK, and is not licensed for oral use to treat male pattern baldness. It will only be prescribed ‘off-license’ for patients who have tried the other options (topical solutions etc). Or bought from dodgy , non regulated websites.
Side effects can include weight gain, increase growth of body hairs, dizziness et al
Like any other ‘baldness’ medications, they’re only effective whilst taking the treatment- once you stop, so does the hair growth
What tablet is it

sam2

The pig up north latest shit vlog is out
So basically the vlog was for the bf building a droid with prick and pouty doing they’re as well boring as fuck
Still can play dot to dot on her face again