Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeisgood

Coming to the next slog - Prick makes a roast dinner with this incredible product and proclaims it the best chicken he's ever tasted.

kl1mpo7is3h11.jpg

For anybody who hasn't seen this before :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
Anyone else fed up with hair transplant adverts in this thread 😂 pretty obvious it has not worked pouty the internet it trying to tell you something

• Haha
Reactions: 19

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
The most unenthusiastic travel vlog I've ever seen. No surprise seeing as it's more like a business trip for them now, rather than a holiday. Twats.

Moaning about small portions on plane. In every day life they never moan about sharing and the portion sizes are the same. Half a fucking crumpet, half a teacake. Pouty always starving though he's had 3 plates for breakfast, dinner on the plane and now a sandwich and scone. Just proves they will eat tons if it's already paid for. Just tight when they have to dip their hands in their own pockets. Twats.

Why has Prick got his sunglasses on in the plane? Suffering from hangover from all that booze in the airport lounge maybe? Good job he didn't drive at the other end! Oops he did! Twat.

That thing with the Bazza's was staged. Wow no shit, you caught us out there! Twats!

Prick commented about the laundry room reminding him of the one in Old Key West and it only feeling like yesterday that they were there. That's probably because it pretty much was only yesterday that you were there! Twat.

Grabbing the en suite bedroom cos they feel they are more important than Mark and Hannah. Twats.

They've got the absolute life of Riley but complain at almost everything. Fucking sickens me. Twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Oh god the cringy bit when they arrived at the Bazza's "obviously that was staged for you guys". No shit Sherlock! Mind you their minions are clearly thick so maybe would think it was real 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

fertyy70

heres another one thats jucier. so prick and pouty were meant to meet up with there mates Sandra and steve who sold prick his midlife crisis car (thats broken down and doesnt work) but they caught covid so prick refused to see them and kicked s+s off the groups
BUT last trip to florida the podge guys caught covid off a patreon they stayed with and didnt tell anybody and kept on vlogging. also they love being hate watched prick doesnt care because to him views = $$$$$

• Wow

stokie108

Chatty Member
Can I just do a quick survey?

You go on holiday( as vloggers)

The pool you can use has been condemned on public health grounds!

Do you.
A. not mention it?
B. Film it but not put it out
C. Film it, edit it, and then put it out so it appears you have rented a shit hole?

Id be interested to know?

• Haha

NotaLodger

The thing is these sad people actually make P&P think they are celebrities, what a way to live life thinking you are famous when actually you are selling your soul for views !
Yes absolutely. Although I have to admit that should I meet them on my own, I have one or two points that I would like to raise, gently but firmly. If I meet them with my family, I would refrain from being rude but still be able to be cutting in my comments..
You know something like......
1. Gosh this light doesnt help your thinner hair on top does it
2. I feel like me and the superdry top are old friends I see it that often
3. How are the mice?
4. My friend has just purchased a flat sorry apartment and a caravan sorry lodge and a shitty MR2 sorry James!

• Haha
So has Nick got a face like a slapped arse in the car because they booked and paid for a basic car, but hoped they could get the biggest car available, but because they were adding lee on as a second driver (because nick wants to drink) they were then given a specific car (within the range they paid for) but just wasn't what they hoped for ie now going to be too small for everyone to fit comfortably?!

So basically you trying to cheat the system hasn't worked and now you are having a whinge.

DeanH10

Info from a new member, not that I’m a sceptic but!!! …
How many new members have popped up with stories of these twats and then are never to be seen again. The things I'm reading from them just don't seem real, Luke I've been blind drunk before but never crapped my pants. I think it's a story made up by the 2 twats to get tattlers excited, they know we all mention his fake IBS diagnosis.

Reactions: 17

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Ffs best apple pie ever 🙄 and they paid Pret prices !!
So many digs at tattle on this one … ‘ anyone who takes offence at us sharing turn the video off! ‘
We don't take offence, we just think it's pathetic and stupid that two grown men share food, especially when we've seen you in the company of children who have their own dish each!

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Another dogshit slog. Who drives halfway across the state for a cookie? To then have one between them! Pair of wasters.
Bet they had no footage of the night at Disney Springs cos they both got rat arsed and drove home but didn’t want anyone to know. Chubby Checker was getting a bit handsy with Vera before they went to Blaze. Bit too leechy for my liking. First day in Orlando and those poor 2 kids have to tag along with a pair of old drunk vain queens and the cult sheep. Totally unfair.

• Haha

Silver Surfer 68

(Sang to the theme of the Beverly Hillbillies)
Now here's a lil' story
That'll come as no surprise
'bout a couple of chancers
Called the lodge guys

They'll take your subscription
As they treat you like a fool
You don't matter
'cause the Lodge Guys rule
Caravanners they are. The tin can two.

They like to share all
One dessert each a spoon
50/50 down the middle
'cept for blue moon

'cause when it comes to alcohol
Nick's the connoisseur
But Leigh gets to drive
He's greedys chauffeur
Taxi man that is. Knows his place

They live a charmed life
Never worry about a thing
Too greedy to buy
Leigh's nieces anything

Their cases are full
No room to repack
Unless it's something for themselves
They want to bring back
Selfish they are
The tight fisted two

I'm afraid this tale
must come to an end
Their vlogs are boring
Their ways they'll never mend
Still we keep on watching
Always searching every clip
Waiting for Nick to cock up
or Leigh to make a slip
Grifters they are
Always on the beg.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Pointing at the coffee machine Prick says "Do you think they got that from a Disney resort?"......No, they bought it from a shop, not everyone is a robbing bastard!

• Haha