Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Cara's Bidet.png

Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Fennelbug

VIP Member
patron update😉

Julia Cobb
I’m so glad you and Philip are in London and able to do some everyday things. I’ll be so happy when y’all’s toes touch ground in South Africa! I know Percy and Mummy are overjoyed that you and Gerald & of course Philip are coming, too. Really enjoyed hearing Nick a little🥳 And how was sour dough pizza? My pizza always has so much meat, veggies & cheese on it the crust you don’t really taste it. Tell Philip I found a setting for 12 of Rose and have reached out for others to help me pay for it. I wish I could afford it all, but it would be my travel & clothing budget for the year😉 Hopefully some others will help.

4d
Stephanie Jarvis
Oh my goodness, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but please don’t worry! Such a thing would be far too expensive. You can’t imagine the joy you give to me (and everyone at Lalande) just from being a patron. Because of all of you we feel safe, creative and able to put our dreams for the future into action ❤

You feel safe enough to travel first class - during a pandemic ya mean .

Trouble with the post …. Again
No doubt she’ll buy one stamp
Heaps got nothing

Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed your Christmas videos. I just want to mention that I have not received your Thank You card for being a patron. Enjoy your travels...

3d
Stephanie Jarvis
Please let me know if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of weeks - I signed everything up to date before leaving Lalande, and Sabina and Maria were posting them all for me. So it should be with you soon!

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos
Stephanie, just seen that bbc news article that says you are 50 🧐👀😬 got to say the picture in it looks more 30. I blame Dan and his mowing 😂 hope this goes on the revenge list for him!!

2d
Paul Holmes

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈
She needs to stop the Gift Videos immediately and implore her followers to donate directly to charities instead! It really is looking horrible accepting things from people who are clearly unable to afford these lavish displays. Shame on her. She is taking advantage of those less mentally cognizant than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Elba2008

Did you check out the latest video of "It's a wonderful Life" ? They had to go to the vet in a cat emercency case. Cat ok. But they came back with a 15 year old dog that was brought to the vet the day earlier to be put down. The previous owner, an old lady, had to go to the hospital. The dog had had a stroke and is "lopsided" as Anna called it. The vet didn't have the heart to put the dog down, because he wanted to live, seemed to be ok. And neither Anna nor Peter could go past it. So they took him home on a one week's trial basis to see if he was ok with all their cats.
They have my respect for such a kind offer. I'm not sure if I could have done it - having four cats, too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
“Working class habits?” 🙄. Anne Marie smokes so what the heck do they think that is? Do you have any triple checked background on PHiPhi you can share? Do any of his people have money? Hard to tell because he’s always shopping at the charity shop.
When I first heard about that quote, I was kind of stunned by the old fashioned ness of it all, but I really think she meant working to be the working class habit that she despises, to work for money that is, despicable and pathetic. From what I know the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is from very common descent, but I'm sure he would like to fill us all in on his ancestors' art treasures and how they defined his class and eloquence.

View attachment 994500
I’ve only every seen this part of the floor plan, does anyone else have any others as the Dan corridor to the pantry has confused me, thanks
The entry to her pantry is in the same corridor as the downstairs loo. If you walk straight from the kitchen into this corridor, you'll have the laundry room on your right first (also where the broken geothermal heating thing is located), then the downstairs loo and the next one on your right (after a door that separates the corridor from the back corridor) is the entry to her pantry. It opens into the small corridor where Dan has been working lately. On your immediate left in this corridor is a door to the liquor storage (where the owners were hiding together when that ceiling came down ad they did not want to be part of any clean ups) and if you walk sort of straight into the small corridor there's a door to the actual food pantry, usually such a mess with so much food just lying around that it's a mice and rats heavenly paradise.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why does Gerry need a apt.
Welcome and so happy you decided to join. One thing to remember when reading here (and hopefully this answers your question too): nobody in chateauverse actually needs anything, no matter how they beg and plead. They can pay for all themselves, but just like to save their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Linus

VIP Member
Any sophisticated chateau occupant should know proper English:

real-historical-words-11-5a5c8239a8824__605.jpg
real-historical-words-6-5a5c822e960a4__605.jpg

real-historical-words-17-5a5c82458cbe3__605.jpg

real-historical-words-21-5a5c824d8c016__605.jpg

real-historical-words-10-5a5c823790a7e__605.jpg

1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Oh my god!! 😂

Hmmm…it’s almost as if she was reading here
I expect to see foolish patrons begin sending individual pieces and place settings of the desired pattern to Cadeaux. SJ will gleefully accept it all and have a complete set by summer.

A couple of years ago, in her early grifting days, pre-Cadeaux, I recall SJ complained at Easter that she didn’t have a complete set of Faberge egg plates, and voila they arrived in the mail. She’s mastered the system of casually mentioning what’s missing/needed/enjoyed and 2 months later it appears in Cadeaux and SJ exclaims, “but how did they know, you’re far too generous, I never could have imagined I’d ever have a full set”.

But never will SJ say “stop, please don’t send us things, and save your money because we have enough”!

• Angry
  • Sick

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I nomite the Lalande couple to be labelled as Stephyllis.
Sounds like a venereal disease, doesn't it?
Watching Stephyllis feels as pleasant as a VD.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
While the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is enjoying his not so deserved holiday in South Africa, his home country The Netherlands is in turmoil. The Dutch version of "The Voice" (the original concept that started the worldwide talent shows) has been suspended pending an investigation into sexual misconduct allegations, cover ups and gross abuse of power. I haven’t been following the revelations lately, but can sort of paint the picture without knowing it all.

I seriously think SJ’s situation is not much different from the accused Dutch orchestra leader (apart from the fact that he admitted guilt and resigned): she has been warned for sexually inappropriate behavior with employees/volunteers before (and was kicked out as a host in the workaway program for it) yet just kept going as if nothing had happened. She was worried, she claimed, about the age difference between them and how that would be publicly perceived, but stayed completely silent about the unequal distribution of power in her relationship to the Cameltoe of Cameltoes. I believe however there is no room for interpretation: legally everyone at her HMN must be able to work in complete safety. She has proven time and time again she has no regard what so ever for appropriate behavior. Her patrons know this, but apparently it doesn't scare them off. Yet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Well I think Clara's comment were uncalled for. I don't do heiracy. We'll leave it at that.
I do sincerely apologize if you feel offended by my question to stop the nonsense of naming numbers she never named herself when it comes to her employees. It's never my intention to to offend anybody but our mutual object of disgust. However, your post did get on my nerve and let me explain why. One of the biggest frustrations around SJ's business is her lack of transparency on how the money she has begged for is spend. Rather than just to gossip about what is going on at the shittoo (or not going on in most cases) for most here this site is also a place to hold that charlataine accountable. I still hope she will pay the prize for her fraud. For this to happen, it's important not to spread rumors without checking where these rumors come from. This is why I usually also report it when I have not gotten things confirmed.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And what about their Public Health Insurance (Securite sociale) + pension funds + etc which are included in the "Social charges" paid by the employer in France (or by the self employed themselves) ? What a mess.

No wonder why her accountant was a bit late in their report...
Last time I asked my eyes and ears about this (and this was recent), the response was that SJ herself has said she is not paying any social charges, health care or pension for people working at the shittoo but leaves that to the employees themself to organize. The subject was brought up at the dinner table, pointing out admiration for her running a complicated business like that with so many employees. She replied by saying she likes to keep the admin to the bare minimum etc etc.

• Wow
  • Haha

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Hello tattle gang!
I have many many pages to catch up, but meanwhile, I want to leave you this gem cause it’s MOOD AF!! 😂

2EA94D1F-8BAD-47EE-B576-51E184937F7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

HouseLebel

Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker here, first time poster.
I came accross the CD at the beginning of the pandemic, through the DIY chanel, when Stephanie was presented as Madam Mystery in their end of vlog sketch: My first opinion was “what an eccentric woman. I like her! What kind of world does she live in? I wish I could spend quarantine in a castle; let’s see what her life is like”. And I was hooked! I fell under Stephanie’s spell and charm. Today, I finally feel like I have something to contribute and I am very curious in hearing your thoughts. Thank you for bearing with me.

A little about me, I am a millennial from Canada that has spent have spent the better part of what little free time I have over the two last years completely enthralled with CD and have watched the entire channel. I loved the castle and I adored Stephanie. She really made me feel like I was a part of her inner circle; she has a way of reeling you in. Things started feeling off for me when she began the Cadeau Unwrapped Channel. Until then, I hadn’t really cared that she was always on vacation and not so focused on the chateau, but over time, something started to feel off about her vapid responses to everything and her insatiable need for attention and validation

Stephanie reminded me of my best friend who has histrionic personality disorder (HPD). So, I looked up “chateau diaries stephanie histrionic disorder” online to see if someone else had came to the same conclusion as me and I found this site. However, the only mention of a disorder for Stephanie on this forum was eating related, but not HPD.

I used the search function and it really doesn’t appear that this has been explored, but if it has, I am sorry for bringing it up again. In sum, Histrionic Personality Disorder is from the Cluster B of personality disorders: Antisocial, Narcissistic, Bordeline, and Histrionic. It is common of children(notably women) of narcissistic parents (IJ seems a likely narcissist, and many here agree on this already I’ve seen).

I feel like the more people who know of this, the less people will get caught up her love bombing and her theatrics, and the better chance she has of getting the help she needs. She is unwell, deeply sad and depressed, and it is causing so much harm in her personal relationships and all those around her. Personally, it was such a relief to finally understand why I was suffering in my relationship with my best friend who has HPD and I hope others can find some relief as well from understanding why Steph is the way she is. If anyone is closed to Stephanie and is reading this, spread the word, please.

So here we go:

The American Psychiatric Association diagnoses a personality as being histrionic if it has at least five of the following traits

• A compulsion to be the center of attention that results in discomfort if unmet
  • Inappropriate sexual, seductive or provocative behavior when interacting with others
  • Shallow, rapidly shifting emotions
  • The use of physical appearance to draw others’ attention
  • Dramatic, impressionistic speech that lacks detail
  • Exaggerated, theatrical emotional expression
  • Easily influenced by others or situations
  • Assumes relationships are more intimate than they are
I think you will find that Stephanie checks every box.
Sorry for the long post! I wanted to be polite and introduce the whole context so thank you for reading this far!

What do you think fellow tattlers? Is this way off?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Stephanme isn't going to like all the love Dan is receiving - at her expense! Some great comments. So refreshing to see that Dan doesn't delete comments, unlike another vloger we know. TickTock06 was on a roll!:ROFLMAO:

Rosetta Maranos
8 hours ago
While the fancy wallpaper can be fun, I personally love the reminders of the ancient and the “workspaces” nature of the Chateau…the fashionable Ladies and Gentlemen can have their high teas and whatnots, I’m more interested in the craftspeople and householders who kept the joint running!
TickTock06
7 hours ago
The wallpaper that costs hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds and it is put up by an amateur that cannot measure and has gaps so bad they all have to be decoupaged or crayoned in. Appalling

Jennifer Burk

8 hours ago
Imagine how great this place could look if she never came back! How much fun Dan could have fixing all the outside rendering.
mark sayers
7 hours ago
I think the whole of France would breathe a sigh of relief !

seethevolcane
6 hours ago
Philip will be pissed that he wasnt around to work on the bricks. Dan, you should do "Table Settings" and let Philly handle the brick wall. (That shitoo is a mess, but it's more important to buy dishes and frocks at the local brocante, non?) Please: NO WALLPAPER. --If you catch my drift--.
TickTock06
5 hours ago
Don’t worry. No doubt there are sticker books for safari animals to amuse him atm

TickTock06
7 hours ago
Dan you have done a brilliant job. It looks so much better than that hideous wallpaper and also it will not date. Well done you. I say get a chateau with Natty and amoury and leave this dump behind

Troy M
8 hours ago (edited)
Does Stephanie know your doing this….see ya tamorrah
TickTock06
7 hours ago
Who cares, the job needed doing and it looks better than it did and it has not cost patrons a fortune in wasted time and wallpaper

Vino
6 hours ago
I thot SJ and PJ wanted to do the pantry walls...non? It's perfect work for high heels. LOLLY.
TickTock06
5 hours ago
And short dresses 🤭😂😂

anita okey

9 hours ago
It's going to look fab hope Stephanie likes it and dosent cover over all ur hard work x

TickTock06
7 hours ago
No she’s planning her Venice house now

• Haha
  • Wow
i am so fascinated by you. No, really. You re so cool and grounded.
well thank you.. we were brought up without a fuss..my father was very down to earth..always busy and working to keep the business running..my mother also was very grounded..we grew up, my sister and me in the seventies..it wasnt easy to keep all things going..back then..we had to work even as young children..to help on the land..be polite ...to the staff..to guests who came..to my grandfather who was very loving but scary at the same time..he was born in 1894.. and very distant..i always say..visiting my fathers family was more like an audience then a family gathering..they all were very classy and strickt..my father was nothing like that..he could mingle with all kind of people..we didnt live at the big house back then...so i had a very normal upbringing..had to work, there was no room for sillyness..there was always money..but we were not spoiled at all..so i guess my upbringing got me to where i am now...i know my place..i hate drama, i can enjoy our house and estate...but i also see the other side..i also always had a job besides our estate..i think its very usefull for people of privilege to actually work...and dont take nothing for granted..and know what the world is really like...not just live in your own precious and privileged bubble..

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
We learn that Scott mans luggage went missing in S.A., well I can tell you when the thief opened it, saw the loads of mis-matched tartan tops and shorts, a joke book and Steradent tablets he promptly placed it back on nearest conveyor belt at the airport and swore he would never try that again !

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Arfarf

VIP Member
Wow!
So I am happy that SJ has quit vlogging as I am finding others so much more engaging!
And not FRUSTRATING!
Escape to the Dream. Hard workers!!! They get stuff DONE!

The Fleuries. His accent still makes me nuts but he is growing on me. Love her. And when they say they are remodelling the kitchen....they DO it. They are not lazy!!!

And I do not know the name of the next one....A VERY quirky pair from Germany???? Who now live somewhere in the UK??? She has crazy red hair. I love their taste. And AGAIN....they get things done.

And last but not least..... Its a Wonderful Life.....again an odd pair but he MADE REALLY nice doors...like 4! Of which one was a dutch door... For the barn....in no time! And painted them.

They all just SO demonstrate and make it even more obvious how lazy, ignorant,and irresponsible SJ is.
I think I have plenty to watch, subscribe too and enjoy without CD.

I am addicted to you all though!!!
Will keep tabs !

Yes but how likely is that to happen as an adult? My brother had his out as an adult but only after being sick constantly for about 3 years.
It's not an 'essential' surgery, so unlikely to be happening when hospitals are busy with covid, and staff shortages.
True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
Make an innocent observation in Dan’s comments and watch the Stephenders try to turn it into a situation. He’s gotten more done there this week than her whole freaking team did in 6 months.
And they call US the hate site.
I Want to take Caroline Gooder out and horse whip her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Caroline Gooder got shut down quite quickly and shut up! :)
rosalie jackson
22 minutes ago
@caroline gooder Dan is working, Stephanie is in bed and is chasing him down because he's out there getting things done and she wants to catch in on camera, but she stays in bed late when everyone else is up working!! Dan is a guys who likes to get things done. It must be freeing to have Stephanie gone so he can actually get things done!
If dear Caroline is REALLY paying attention, she'd remember the conversation Amaury & Dan had in the van on their trip to the UK where he talked about how he couldn't relate to laying in bed so late in the day. Dan likes productivity. He freaking built a kitchen from scratch in his own home in 4 months while working several days a week for Stephanie AND having children and filming it and editing it for a vlog. She should follow him around one day and try to keep up ....

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
I can't help but feeling sorry for Nutty. That poor girl still believes the love bombing of her narc is actually about her, still thinks that her time in the entourage can be labelled as "fun". If only she would know how the Snorting Squirrel CamelToe and his Charlataine talk about her in private. My eyes and ears report quotes like " she will never transcend working class habits" and "such a shame she's so unstable emotionally".

patron update😉

Julia Cobb
I’m so glad you and Philip are in London and able to do some everyday things. I’ll be so happy when y’all’s toes touch ground in South Africa! I know Percy and Mummy are overjoyed that you and Gerald & of course Philip are coming, too. Really enjoyed hearing Nick a little🥳 And how was sour dough pizza? My pizza always has so much meat, veggies & cheese on it the crust you don’t really taste it. Tell Philip I found a setting for 12 of Rose and have reached out for others to help me pay for it. I wish I could afford it all, but it would be my travel & clothing budget for the year😉 Hopefully some others will help.

4d
Stephanie Jarvis
Oh my goodness, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but please don’t worry! Such a thing would be far too expensive. You can’t imagine the joy you give to me (and everyone at Lalande) just from being a patron. Because of all of you we feel safe, creative and able to put our dreams for the future into action ❤

You feel safe enough to travel first class - during a pandemic ya mean .

Trouble with the post …. Again
No doubt she’ll buy one stamp
Heaps got nothing

Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed your Christmas videos. I just want to mention that I have not received your Thank You card for being a patron. Enjoy your travels...

3d
Stephanie Jarvis
Please let me know if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of weeks - I signed everything up to date before leaving Lalande, and Sabina and Maria were posting them all for me. So it should be with you soon!

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos
Stephanie, just seen that bbc news article that says you are 50 🧐👀😬 got to say the picture in it looks more 30. I blame Dan and his mowing 😂 hope this goes on the revenge list for him!!

2d
Paul Holmes

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈
I am actually delighted to hear that the patron's money is making SJ feel safe and creative, because she makes her biggest mistakes feeling like that. Tick tock indeed!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 45