The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought about the consequences IF Natti and Amaury should ever break up.

with Amaury leaving, she would loose a skilled handyman, who doesn’t shy away from work.

should Natti leave, Steffi would loose … she would loose her … what did Natti actually do?
Natty sat around and pretended to work....just like most of the dolts at the chateau.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
sorry to say but from every 10 vlogs i see her..8 times she has lost her voice or seems to be sick...i surely dont think that house is good for ones health..
She has Asthma, so she will find it hard until the house is finished. I think it's mostly insulated now, but renovating makes a lot of dust.
She will probably be sick for a while now because she has started working at the school. When I started working at school I was sick on and off for the first 6mths. You get every little thing from the children, then all of a sudden you get strong immunity and are ok again. We even have extra sick leave written into our employment agreement for the first year as this is so common, and unused sick leave carries over too. Which is really good when you do get sick. I think I have about 40 sick days available at the moment.

Reactions: 31
In today's Bordeaux Life vlog, Edd mentioned that several people have been asking him and Anna to start a "Buy me a Coffee" (I haven't seen anyone commenting as such - unless they're Patreon comments.) I was a little bummed out as I have alwys liked them and never felt they were beggars. I feel it's a bit tacky to have Patreons and also ask folks to buy them coffee. They stand to inherit La Gorce and are working on a nice home in Bordeaux which I'm sure will generate a large chunk of Euros if they decide to sell; they sure as hell don't need anyone buying them coffee. :-(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
In today's Bordeaux Life vlog, Edd mentioned that several people have been asking him and Anna to start a "Buy me a Coffee" (I haven't seen anyone commenting as such - unless they're Patreon comments.) I was a little bummed out as I have alwys liked them and never felt they were beggars. I feel it's a bit tacky to have Patreons and also ask folks to buy them coffee. They stand to inherit La Gorce and are working on a nice home in Bordeaux which I'm sure will generate a large chunk of Euros if they decide to sell; they sure as hell don't need anyone buying them coffee. :-(
Yeah you shouldn't need buy me a coffee if you have patreon too. And you are right they will get $$ from sale of this project (If they sell) and are in line for La Gorce.
When covid is over/under control and all these chateaus get their customers back for weddings, conferences, workshops and holidays etc They are not going to want to give up their Patreon accounts, but there shouldn't be any need for them. It will be interesting to see who tries to keep them and who gives them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just thought about the consequences IF Natti and Amaury should ever break up.

with Amaury leaving, she would loose a skilled handyman, who doesn’t shy away from work.

should Natti leave, Steffi would loose … she would loose her … what did Natti actually do?
Natty organized the immoral amount of gifts that are sent to someone who not only does not need them- but should be imploring her patrons to STOP SENDING

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god!! 😂

Hmmm…it’s almost as if she was reading here
I expect to see foolish patrons begin sending individual pieces and place settings of the desired pattern to Cadeaux. SJ will gleefully accept it all and have a complete set by summer.

A couple of years ago, in her early grifting days, pre-Cadeaux, I recall SJ complained at Easter that she didn’t have a complete set of Faberge egg plates, and voila they arrived in the mail. She’s mastered the system of casually mentioning what’s missing/needed/enjoyed and 2 months later it appears in Cadeaux and SJ exclaims, “but how did they know, you’re far too generous, I never could have imagined I’d ever have a full set”.

But never will SJ say “stop, please don’t send us things, and save your money because we have enough”!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I expect to see foolish patrons begin sending individual pieces and place settings of the desired pattern to Cadeaux. SJ will gleefully accept it all and have a complete set by summer.

A couple of years ago, in her early grifting days, pre-Cadeaux, I recall SJ complained at Easter that she didn’t have a complete set of Faberge egg plates, and voila they arrived in the mail. She’s mastered the system of casually mentioning what’s missing/needed/enjoyed and 2 months later it appears in Cadeaux and SJ exclaims, “but how did they know, you’re far too generous, I never could have imagined I’d ever have a full set”.

But never will SJ say “stop, please don’t send us things, and save your money because we have enough”!
It’s feeling pretty grimy right about now

Reactions: 17
I'm telling you guys...she needs her tonsils and adenoids out.
Yes but how likely is that to happen as an adult? My brother had his out as an adult but only after being sick constantly for about 3 years.
It's not an 'essential' surgery, so unlikely to be happening when hospitals are busy with covid, and staff shortages.

Reactions: 14

When SJ curated the Christie’s auction, there was a Louis XV silver hot chocolate pot in one of her vignettes. She looked into the camera and said how nice it would be to have it. I fully expect to see it in use at some point at the shitoo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is this really mentally ill person here in the US that always says "people are saying" and it literally means NO ONE IS SAYING! I feel Mr. Edd is like that as well. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, I remember someone posting this one awhile back and I watched it. I just hope she and Dan are doing alright together. I've had the most awful feeling lately when I watch his vlogs, like that maybe he's now staying at the pretend chateau and only going back home to fiddle around in his man cave and pickup/drop off the boys when he has them....I hope I'm wrong...
Funnily enough, I noticed that some of the tracks/songs he's used lately in his vlogs are related to relationships that aren't going too well.
Today's vlog: "Don't know if I was aware, a piece was missing"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
When covid is over/under control and all these chateaus get their customers back for weddings, conferences, workshops and holidays etc They are not going to want to give up their Patreon accounts, but there shouldn't be any need for them. It will be interesting to see who tries to keep them and who gives them up.
Good points! Time will tell. I'm also curious to see how many will pay it forward.

Reactions: 11
Stephanie’s love language is gifts. Or as we say here on tattle, Stephanie’s love language is grift.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
i doubt that they are going to sell that bordeaux house

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Maple fairy congratulations on VIP status.

@Phoenix Richards-Bingham been thinking and saying this myself. I will be interested to watch in coming weeks. Is his grandfather still around? Didn’t her mother buy a house nearby? I think COVID and variants and impact on borders make you feel the absence of loved ones and the familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A new thread.
Belated congratulations to all, and @Maple fairy for becoming VIP before Heathcliffe.
I wonder how many more will become VIP before Heathcliffe... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @The Cheshire Cat and @MojoDublin it kind of snuck up me! Glad to join the ranks!
Where in the world is @Heathcliffe I was sure he’d be there long before me.
congratulations 🎈🍾🎊🎉 @Maple fairy. Well done

From ruthy writer's IG stories... she is out and about. GO HOME RUTH, GO HOME!!!🤬

View attachment 993556
She’s insane to stay with that dweeb potty

Very charming 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh the American Viscountess is going to visit the Fleuries! Interesting I wonder if she watches CD?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When SJ curated the Christie’s auction, there was a Louis XV silver hot chocolate pot in one of her vignettes. She looked into the camera and said how nice it would be to have it. I fully expect to see it in use at some point at the shitoo.
@shaken&stirred she will hawk for anything and everything she can get her morons to pitch in and buy her. It’s shear insanity

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.