The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Freesia54 Title thread winner:m:m:m:m:m:m

@MojoDublin
VIP Member

Friday at 6:40 PM
Freesia54 said:
IJ... my legs are more beautiful...SJ ah yes but mine can open further
Title thread ๐Ÿงต
Author โœ @Freesia54

IJ... my legs are more beautiful...SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Kaboom ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Reactions:Petit Sange, Krypsback kiss, Freesia54 and 27 others

Most liked previous thread

@Marquis de Potpourri
Thursday at 4:26 AM
The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

cd271.png

Reactions:You, Wluiki, Eduardo35 and 59 others

@OhIDontKnow...

Yesterday at 9:42 AM
8EB139F7-945D-423B-8B89-AF794B15252F.jpeg

Hereโ€™s the negative comment for posterity.

Reactions:MarquisOfNadaillac, Dublindevil, Dmt and 55 others

@Balmoral

Thursday at 6:16 PM
Well, the patron video may indicate ONE of Nic's grievances with old Steph. Despite her knowing, weeks, perhaps months in advance when substanial part owner, friend and chateau enabler would be arriving, his apartment is left to the very last minute to remove ALL of the chateau junk that had been dumped there.

In fact, the mirror was not moved until after everyone arrived and we can see all the dirt left on the floor and probably elsewhere. Could she not have had this done, a week prior with Marie Poppins (who is quaking in fear that some fools will soon be sending another 12 piece cutlery set to add to her polishing chores ) giving the whole apartment a thorough clean. What a welcome!

To pack up, drive and arrive with partner, son, your 2 pets and find a ruddy great mirror blocking your view which required, the next day, all the furniture moved to get it out. Indicates Fanny's affection for the Larkin brood - i think that is rather shabby treatment. She KNEW when they were arriving !! grrrrr.

Reactions:SunBear, frenchessence, Camembert and 54 others

@Albee
Thursday at 5:14 AM

Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.

Reactions:You, Eduardo35, lolander and 53 others

@Marty McFly 9
VIP Member
Friday at 3:49 PM

Good morning from the north!

20220114_084721.jpg

Reactions:
You, Parrfect Porcelane, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

Hello ....eh hello ..I know I was away

what have we here @Maple fairy is our new VIP ....
title thread should have been yours to nominate ...!!!!!!!!!!! (26 pages behind apologies)

thread 108 is yours as is the tradition ...cannot wait :devilish::m:m:m:m:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
From ruthy writer's IG stories... she is out and about. GO HOME RUTH, GO HOME!!!๐Ÿคฌ

1642360579483.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
As well as Dan, I bet Ian; Nick "Tree"; the two volunteers, and Matt if he's there, are really getting on with various jobs and must be celebrating the fact that SJ and Snorts are not there sticking a phone in their face several times a day; laughing hysterically and making uninformed comments while they are trying to get work done. They may well achieve more in these few weeks than anything they've managed to do over several years! I hope they've cracked open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. The only drawback is, that when SJ returns, she'll make a list of all the jobs that have been done at this time so she can use it in her patron update!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
its so annoying ...just having a few friends over and another thread has started..not able to react on the previous...well Ruth your live in Amsterdam..its a mix of the best place you can be...and also the worst..i never liked it...i have to be there from time to time...but i for sure wouldnt want to live there..

this afternoon i saw the Grey Gardens movie..omg those actresses did a very good job...they clearly had a good back up with the docu..nevertheless..i enjoyed it..very much..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!๐Ÿคฃ Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together ๐Ÿ˜Š #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

1642362753372.png

1642361957379.png
1642361988697.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i just watched sadies vlog..Mo his friends has to move the old aga..and Teabeg is nowhere to be seen..what a lazy old tit..Its very clear all them around there live their own lives..exept Pa... who is always present ...if they were all like pa.. ๐Ÿ™„ but pa is from an older generation.. those people helped eachother..nowadays its all for themselves and God for us all..

Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!๐Ÿคฃ Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together ๐Ÿ˜Š #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
it looks to me they are more busy to send out a message then to enjoy themselves...i always forget to take photos when i am enjoying myself..and after it i say..damn why didnt i take photos ot that..but i alway have a good memory..i dont need pics..also no need to put my private life on social media..my friends always complain..i always say..if you want to know whats going on..just come by..we always have a place you can stay..

Dan is doing the pantry...why would you do this..i thought the English are a huge fan of plasterboard..its a useless job..just plaster it again..what a waste of time..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nutti IG post...
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

Blech! She's too clingy and obsessed. This can't end well.

Reactions: 31
Nutti IG post...
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

Gotta wonder if Armoire is Nutti's first boyfriend, but whatever...one's thing's for sure Miss O' Brien and Mister Barrow don't look amused. :LOL:

1642365468543.png

Living at Lalande breeds and cultivates quite an unhealthy desperation for romance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i just watched sadies vlog..Mo his friends has to move the old aga..and Teabeg is nowhere to be seen..what a lazy old tit..Its very clear all them around there live their own lives..exept Pa... who is always present ...if they were all like pa.. ๐Ÿ™„ but pa is from an older generation.. those people helped eachother..nowadays its all for themselves and God for us all..
Teabag is too busy rapping with Florian in the cottage to help out. Last time Teabag checked-in, he was packing up his Spode in preparation for cottage work. Now itโ€™s just a waiting gameโ€ฆ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Gotta wonder if Armoire is Nutti's first boyfriend, but whatever...one's thing's for sure Miss O' Brien and Mister Barrow don't look amused. :LOL:

View attachment 993746

Living at Lalande breeds and cultivates quite an unhealthy desperation for romance.
Maybe theyโ€™ve actually hit off and are really happy? It does happen sometimes.
Iโ€™ve said before that I like them as a couple, good luck to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Natty enjoy while it lasts but if SJ and Snorty start showing too much pda Iโ€™m out! He repulses me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Natty enjoy while it lasts but if SJ and Snorty start showing too much pda Iโ€™m out! He repulses me!
Natty and Armoury are age appropriate for one another so it def is less of an ICK Factor. Also Armoury is not a Snorting Fairy Lad wearing ladies clothes

Reactions: 36
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you โค @MojoDublin
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @Freesia54 ๐Ÿงตtitle ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I honor of @Freesia54 ๐Ÿงตtitle, Viva La Loca's art work fits the ๐Ÿงตtitle brilliantly.

Viva La Loca
Dec 10, 2020
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ: Pour your Mum a drink from me ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ  That was my advent present :love:
View attachment 993459

I honor of @Freesia54 ๐Ÿงตtitle, Viva La Loca's art work fits the ๐Ÿงตtitle brilliantly.

Viva La Loca
Dec 10, 2020
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ: Pour your Mum a drink from me ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ  That was my advent present

Viva La Loca
Dec 10, 2020
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ: Pour your Mum a drink from me ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ  That was my advent present :love:
View attachment 993459

Viva La Loca
Dec 10, 2020
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ: Pour your Mum a drink from me ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ  That was my advent
Sorry for late reply... only just logged in..I wasnt expecting that... thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.