The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE Kirsten and Joerg! Her voice is total asmr.

Yum! It’s matza cracker crumbs in the mix, unleavened for Passover. Truly healing.

Our snowmaggedon started at 4pm today. It started with freezing rain so the roads are glare ice. Hope everyone is safe, I know y’all have heat!
I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than hear Kirsten's voice. Kirsten's little girl whisper and odd intonation really does drive me up the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Starved of new material upon which to comment, I turn to a worn-out theme - Philip’s sexuality. Though rare, prissy straight men interested in dainty things do exist. Non-conforming attire and unconventional mannerisms might identify a person as gender fluid or queer (in the reclaimed non-pejorative sense), but not necessarily gay. Physical attraction to men defines a man as gay. Have we seen instances of same-sex attraction from Philip? Granted, heavy-handed vlog editing would eliminate overt proof, but those of us with decent gaydar can read between the lines. All but the clueless or delusional figured Michael Petherick out based on the pretty men he surrounded himself with and the schoolgirl manner in which he acted around them. And don’t forget the young man last summer who nakedly lusted after the shirtless Amoury. To me, Philip acts like an asexual child. I’m open to opposing views. Please point me to proof, though, that Philip digs guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I LOVE Kirsten and Joerg! Her voice is total asmr.

Yum! It’s matza cracker crumbs in the mix, unleavened for Passover. Truly healing.

Our snowmaggedon started at 4pm today. It started with freezing rain so the roads are glare ice. Hope everyone is safe, I know y’all have heat!
I love them too! And it gives me a chance to tour the British countryside during lockdown, shop vicariously, and try out my fledgling German (by translating posts in the comments section). She does so well for a person whose native language is not English.

Dear Fanny,

from us
💋
Gold!

Yes!!! Them's the odd ducks! But I find them endearing.

But they could really make a funny vlog about them on Saturday Night Live.😉
I do too…they are genuine and kind

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Starved of new material upon which to comment, I turn to a worn-out theme - Philip’s sexuality. Though rare, prissy straight men interested in dainty things do exist. Non-conforming attire and unconventional mannerisms might identify a person as gender fluid or queer (in the reclaimed non-pejorative sense), but not necessarily gay. Physical attraction to men defines a man as gay. Have we seen instances of same-sex attraction from Philip? Granted, heavy-handed vlog editing would eliminate overt proof, but those of us with decent gaydar can read between the lines. All but the clueless or delusional figured Michael Petherick out based on the pretty men he surrounded himself with and the schoolgirl manner in which he acted around them. And don’t forget the young man last summer who nakedly lusted after the shirtless Amoury. To me, Philip acts like an asexual child. I’m open to opposing views. Please point me to proof, though, that Philip digs guys.
I think Phillip doesn't know what he wants. I think he is with Fanny because it is easy for him, he gets everything he wants, doesn't have to work for anything, can have fun with porcelain & cutlery, free travel and a salary on top of it all.

I wonder if he realises he is prostituting himself? Because if their genders were reversed that is what everyone would be thinking.
But one day he will see someone who lights a spark in him and then it will be all on. I don't know what gender that person will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i doubt that they are going to sell that bordeaux house
Agreed. Especially since they began to call it their "Passion Project". Using the Jarvis Code, " We really hate it, but we will be forced to sell. Even tho' this is our passion project....but we will continue to put money into it, including a pool." And then the crazies start to throw patron donations to them with the sentiment, "You shouldn't have to sell your life's work because of that bad old pandemic!!! Here is $$$$$."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow!
So I am happy that SJ has quit vlogging as I am finding others so much more engaging!
And not FRUSTRATING!
Escape to the Dream. Hard workers!!! They get stuff DONE!

The Fleuries. His accent still makes me nuts but he is growing on me. Love her. And when they say they are remodelling the kitchen....they DO it. They are not lazy!!!

And I do not know the name of the next one....A VERY quirky pair from Germany???? Who now live somewhere in the UK??? She has crazy red hair. I love their taste. And AGAIN....they get things done.

And last but not least..... Its a Wonderful Life.....again an odd pair but he MADE REALLY nice doors...like 4! Of which one was a dutch door... For the barn....in no time! And painted them.

They all just SO demonstrate and make it even more obvious how lazy, ignorant,and irresponsible SJ is.
I think I have plenty to watch, subscribe too and enjoy without CD.

I am addicted to you all though!!!
Will keep tabs !

True.
But later.
Needs done.

I
I Want to take Caroline Gooder out and horse whip her.
The German couple who live in the UK... "Kirsten and Joerg" is the name of their YouTube channel.

Reactions: 7
Make an innocent observation in Dan’s comments and watch the Stephenders try to turn it into a situation. He’s gotten more done there this week than her whole freaking team did in 6 months.
And they call US the hate site.
I see Caroline is all up in Dan’s comments criticizing him for hiding. Can’t take the spotlight off of her or the die hards will come for you. Watch out Dan!

Reactions: 28
I see Caroline is all up in Dan’s comments criticizing him for hiding. Can’t take the spotlight off of her or the die hards will come for you. Watch out Dan!
Stephanme's fragile ego is shinning brightly through Caroline Gooder's negative comments about Dan.

Reactions: 25
I think Phillip doesn't know what he wants. I think he is with Fanny because it is easy for him, he gets everything he wants, doesn't have to work for anything, can have fun with porcelain & cutlery, free travel and a salary on top of it all.

I wonder if he realises he is prostituting himself? Because if their genders were reversed that is what everyone would be thinking.
But one day he will see someone who lights a spark in him and then it will be all on. I don't know what gender that person will be.
I’m straight, so I can’t speak to personal experience about this, so gay men correct me if I am wrong. My observation is that some gay men struggle with choosing to be out and embrace who they are. It’s getting better, but it’s still hard especially for people who come from families that are not accepting. Some people seem to fight against it. Some people go so far as to live a straight lie and get married and keep their true preferences a secret.

I had a friend who was convinced her husband wasn’t gay. He was married four times and had six kids, but he’d go cruising every chance he could. She didn’t believe it until he was caught having sex with another man in a park. He obviously chose to keep those parts of his life separate from each other. I’m not sure why people choose to live life that way. It would seem to me that it would be really hard to do that. I couldn’t deal with the lying.

I have a cousin who I know is gay. She married a guy from her friend group and has two kids and I know she’s been involved with another woman for years. I don’t think he knows. Nobody talks about it. She hit on a girlfriend of mine which I thought was really risky.

I’ll never be in a position to understand those kind of choices. It must be hard to have to lie that much. I assume there are more gender fluid people than anyone realized. I’m just full straight so I don’t have any perspective. I just wouldn’t want to be lied to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.

Reactions: 29
She’s pretty obvious
Caroline Gooder got shut down quite quickly and shut up! :)

rosalie jackson

22 minutes ago
@caroline gooder Dan is working, Stephanie is in bed and is chasing him down because he's out there getting things done and she wants to catch in on camera, but she stays in bed late when everyone else is up working!! Dan is a guys who likes to get things done. It must be freeing to have Stephanie gone so he can actually get things done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.
Marty, I think you're right.

Kids today are doing so much experimentation, challenging, and redefining gender identity, expression, and norms. Personally, I think it's kind of cool that horizons are expanding and people are discovering they can just be themselves without having to fit into some archaic societal label - even though it often confuses this Gen X-er.

To bring it on topic, I don't care what PJ identifies as, I just think he's creepy and a bad long-term match for SJ.

Reactions: 40
Caroline Gooder got shut down quite quickly and shut up! :)
rosalie jackson
22 minutes ago
@caroline gooder Dan is working, Stephanie is in bed and is chasing him down because he's out there getting things done and she wants to catch in on camera, but she stays in bed late when everyone else is up working!! Dan is a guys who likes to get things done. It must be freeing to have Stephanie gone so he can actually get things done!
If dear Caroline is REALLY paying attention, she'd remember the conversation Amaury & Dan had in the van on their trip to the UK where he talked about how he couldn't relate to laying in bed so late in the day. Dan likes productivity. He freaking built a kitchen from scratch in his own home in 4 months while working several days a week for Stephanie AND having children and filming it and editing it for a vlog. She should follow him around one day and try to keep up ....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Stephanme isn't going to like all the love Dan is receiving - at her expense! Some great comments. So refreshing to see that Dan doesn't delete comments, unlike another vloger we know. TickTock06 was on a roll!:ROFLMAO:

Rosetta Maranos
8 hours ago
While the fancy wallpaper can be fun, I personally love the reminders of the ancient and the “workspaces” nature of the Chateau…the fashionable Ladies and Gentlemen can have their high teas and whatnots, I’m more interested in the craftspeople and householders who kept the joint running!
TickTock06
7 hours ago
The wallpaper that costs hundreds and sometimes thousands of pounds and it is put up by an amateur that cannot measure and has gaps so bad they all have to be decoupaged or crayoned in. Appalling

Jennifer Burk

8 hours ago
Imagine how great this place could look if she never came back! How much fun Dan could have fixing all the outside rendering.
mark sayers
7 hours ago
I think the whole of France would breathe a sigh of relief !

seethevolcane
6 hours ago
Philip will be pissed that he wasnt around to work on the bricks. Dan, you should do "Table Settings" and let Philly handle the brick wall. (That shitoo is a mess, but it's more important to buy dishes and frocks at the local brocante, non?) Please: NO WALLPAPER. --If you catch my drift--.
TickTock06
5 hours ago
Don’t worry. No doubt there are sticker books for safari animals to amuse him atm

TickTock06
7 hours ago
Dan you have done a brilliant job. It looks so much better than that hideous wallpaper and also it will not date. Well done you. I say get a chateau with Natty and amoury and leave this dump behind

Troy M
8 hours ago (edited)
Does Stephanie know your doing this….see ya tamorrah
TickTock06
7 hours ago
Who cares, the job needed doing and it looks better than it did and it has not cost patrons a fortune in wasted time and wallpaper

Vino
6 hours ago
I thot SJ and PJ wanted to do the pantry walls...non? It's perfect work for high heels. LOLLY.
TickTock06
5 hours ago
And short dresses 🤭😂😂

anita okey

9 hours ago
It's going to look fab hope Stephanie likes it and dosent cover over all ur hard work x

TickTock06
7 hours ago
No she’s planning her Venice house now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
even though it often confuses this Gen X-er.

To bring it on topic, I don't care what PJ identifies as, I just think he's creepy and a bad long-term match for SJ.
It's also confusing for this Gen-Xer ... I think each generation finds something(s) in following generations that just kind of are hard to wrap our brains around!

I agree, he's not a good match for SJ. He's so horrible for her brand, and to imagine either of them having sex with anyone is just unappealing to me, but the 2 of them together, just makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's also confusing for this Gen-Xer ... I think each generation finds something(s) in following generations that just kind of are hard to wrap our brains around!

I agree, he's not a good match for SJ. He's so horrible for her brand, and to imagine either of them having sex with anyone is just unappealing to me, but the 2 of them together, just makes my skin crawl.
When I think of PJ and SJ in the sack, I imagine Connie and Raymond Marble's sex scene in Pink Flamingos. My skin crawls too!
1642397330520.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.