Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
In today's Bordeaux Life vlog, Edd mentioned that several people have been asking him and Anna to start a "Buy me a Coffee" (I haven't seen anyone commenting as such - unless they're Patreon comments.) I was a little bummed out as I have alwys liked them and never felt they were beggars. I feel it's a bit tacky to have Patreons and also ask folks to buy them coffee. They stand to inherit La Gorce and are working on a nice home in Bordeaux which I'm sure will generate a large chunk of Euros if they decide to sell; they sure as hell don't need anyone buying them coffee. :-(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Bit rich for SJ to bitch about Natti being working-class when she fawns over Michael and the Trotters!
let me tell you one thing...some people from very good families are basterds..and very rude..without any manners..while i have met people from working backgrounds with more class and style, and very good manners....so your pedigree has nothing to do with the way you act..your upbringing mostly does..

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Not a lot of life, love and laughter if you have no time to even sit down for dinner with your family & friends. Sad really!
Frankly, I would be PISSED, if I 'd driven 10 hours to visit my friends and they have no time to spend with me. No time to sit down together, relax, open a bottle of wine and catch up together, The only time we spend with each other, there's a camera shoved in my face, and that's squished into a specific time slot. Most of the time, I'm left on my own to wander around a cold, cavernous shittoo looking for anyone to talk with. I'd find an excuse to leave early (ex: there's a storm coming so we must head out now to get back to Italy) and I wouldn't plan on returning any time soon.

All the people interaction now seems so contrived. Look how much fun we have 'on camera' when behind the scences the reality is it's all very isolating. It's all me filming you filming me filiming you.....and so on.

There was no Christmas Eve or NYE party to film because there was no party - just a bunch a people sitting around either waiting to be filmed or opening gifts from strangers. The spontineity that used to be in SJ's very earliest videos all seems to have evaporated - it really is quite a sad. existence. The burnout has to be inevitable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Wash your mouth this instant! Watching cadeaux.... no....nooooo.....noooooo
I confess – I’ve been tracking the Christmas Cadeaux episodes - I know, boring - but my interest was piqued, so I took one for the team. There have been 8 Christmas Cadeaux episodes, totaling 6.2 viewing hours and to date they've opened a total of 71 boxes and received 427 gifts.

The total number of gifts is a very close approximation, because 1 gift box can include multiple items, although I've tried to identify each item separately as much as is possible, and maintained a detailed breakdown of each Cadeaux via excel spreadsheet. (ex: vlog dates, sent by who, from where, patron status, description of gift, designated receiptient, any interesting side note)

At this rate Lalanders will receive thousands of gifts during the year. It’s all excessive, vulgar and a huge waste of money, time and resources. The value of gifts received far outweighs the monthly charity donations. Not to mention the cost of packaging & postage. Clearly there are a lot of people who are lonely, and their loneliness has been exacerbated by Covid. As much as some people may derive pleasure from watching the Chateau vlogs and wish to thank SJ and gang, this gifting nonsense is simply grotesque and escalated out of control.

SJ should stop Cadeaux and instead ask people to donate their items, money and time to local charities. SJ could lead by example and begin doing local charity work in her own area. Sadly, I don’t think she will because she’s addicted to the gifts and adoration.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Could you try an anonymous file sharing site and give us the link?
For example https://www.file.io/

I'm all hot for a good excel file 🥵
Here is a wee summary.
Xmas Cadeaux Summary - just a summary of the excel sheets The date is the date the Cadeaux was shown, not the date it was filmed.
Cadeaux Dec 28, 2021 - this abbreviated document lists the key information. This Cadeaux was shown on Dec 28 and was filmed on December 24. This was clearly the biggest gift opening so I've just included this one, while trying to upload the larger, composite spreadsheet.

Some notes:
- the items are listed as much as possible in the order in which they are opened. If a parcel was not opened, but set aside because the person was not there, a question mark is shown

- these numbers are not exact figures, but a close approximation and ere on the side of under-representing the true count. For example, when Michael Potts received a bunch of large chocolate bars in the Dec 24 Cadeaux they were counted as 1 item.

- please excuse any spelling mistakes (was typing, viewing and tracking at the same time)

- Where possible, I've tried to count items separately - (ex a matching set of earrings and necklace) Sometimes the set has been counted as 1 item and sometimes each piece may have been counted individually. It can be hard to track because pieces may be boxed separately. It can also get hectic when they are passing items around. For example: was that 6 brooches or 8 brooches in the box? (So it's not an exact science, but a reasonable ball-park). On occasion there is just so much stuff or smaller knick-knacks in a single box, they don't show it all.

- Most gifts appears to be opened on camera, but occasionally SJ may say, 'here's a gift for you Philip, but then the opening isn't shown or has perhaps been cut. That doesn't seem to happen too often

- On the December 9 Christmas Cadeaux, SJ mentioned that they were keeping certain Advent Gifts under the Peacock Advent Tree, It sounded like these were gift sets people had sent which included a gift for every day of advent. SJ mentioned they were only going to show opening Day 1 of each gift set. She then opened a large blue & white teapot. She then opened a few chocolate advent calendars. Nothing further was mentioned, so it was a bit confusing as to whether there was another group of Advent Gifts (Day 1 - Day 24) which were under the Peacock Advent Tree and not shown in Cadeaux

- the December 24 Cadeaux included an enormous amount of food stuff. SJ said they would donate the surplus food to charity (as they did at Easter), but that really is a drop in the bucket, and no doubt SJ keeps most of it and definitely keeps the food items she likes.

- the biggest gift haul doesn't necessarily translate to the most expensive gifts. ex: the GAG the Dec 9 GAG included the 6 boxes of pearls. Adding up the cost of just a few of the more valuable gifts and value of gifts received greatly exceeds any monthly charity donation. Regardless of value, SJ doesn't need any of these items and where does she keep all this stuff? It's truly grotesque!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Karynn Lynn
8 hours ago
I love Phillip's voice behind the camera. Maybe it's his accent but I find it very soothing. Hoping to see more of Phillip in 2022!!

smolpuppyo'love
4 hours ago (edited)
Me too 😊, I think it was a particularly pointed comment about the noises he made behind the camera and since then, he's been a lot more quiet. Such a shame that thoughtless unkind comments can affect his behaviour and the rest of us miss out on his incredibly clever wit!🙁 I didn't reply to the original comment as I was trying to behave myself and ignore it and not give it the attention. I propose we all petition to "bring back Philip- snorts and all!"😀🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Ok.. gotta weigh in, even though no one asked...

But since when are we a factual website?! It's gossip, we talk about things and we speculate and most importantly, we have fun doing it.
Some of us like to investigate and try to find the truth within the gossip and as we have seen, many of SJ's former patrons are now here, because we ask the right questions, and we have answers that make sense of the CD none-sense. Just looking at Wiki we can see how many of these speculations have turned out to be correct. But just as many or even more through these 107 threads turned out to be wrong.

If you see something you don't agree with, or doesn't match your moral compass, scroll on my friends! Or if you are seriously offended by someone's opinions, click the ignore button. But let's not make a big deal out of nothing....

Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Not Stephending but SJ has been diagnosed here with everything from thyroid disease to ectopic pregnancies, and various mental disorders with may or may not be the case. We only see small clips of what she’s like and of course your going to be “on” if you’r vloging or you’ll end up with videos as dull as Dulmars
SJ's official diagnosis is dipshititis with chronic assholism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

lolander

VIP Member
You tube doesn’t pay handsomely unless you have 4 million followers. It’s $4.00 per thousand views.
Exactly, and this before taxes. I don't understand where people get these crazy numbers and think vlogging is a goldmine.
Last month SJ gained 3,2 million views, that's $12,800 and from this money she pretends to pay BJJ's and Nutty's salary, all the travelling costs, hotels, shopping etc. Patrons need to wake up and understand their donations are going towards her lifestyle. That is the reason there's no progress in renovation FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
She’s pretty obvious
Caroline Gooder got shut down quite quickly and shut up! :)

rosalie jackson

22 minutes ago
@caroline gooder Dan is working, Stephanie is in bed and is chasing him down because he's out there getting things done and she wants to catch in on camera, but she stays in bed late when everyone else is up working!! Dan is a guys who likes to get things done. It must be freeing to have Stephanie gone so he can actually get things done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
This is my favorite comment on Dan’s short vlog so far…

View attachment 999821
Burberry was my favorite commenter on the previous short too!

O8oBDPl6JrxvpUz6kYGcl2NO=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Burberry4U
1 day ago
I think we could have had a bit of a spoof vlog today Dan ... what about "Table setting with Dan" ???

Here is another fav of mine from under the last short

EssGXZ45zTbYqrHoBGV6fwlc=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

JEE
2 hours ago
Philip will say "Bee -you-tiful, stunning, wow!" He might even tell you that his grandmother/ grandfather had a light switch that was exactly the same as he teeters in on his high heeled boots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Ed wants to get his own coffee bought and have a bit less car, I am not certain but if that is a Tesla (€$€$++) he swans around in he wants to trade it in to drive a cheaper and/or older car. He does work very hard and Anna is a whizz with her florals.
I too don't think Anna and Edd will sell their passion project. But just think about it for a moment. Say they are going to sell it. Patrons are pouring in money so Anna and Edd can sell it for a huge profit, and pocket the funds. Are people insane? What are these patrons thinking? And Edd now has the cheek to start a Buy Me A Coffee? You're not broke when your wife buys expensive handbags, and you drive a fancy car. Like another tattler remarked buy your own dammed coffee Edd.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
HEY YENTAS!
LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT MONEY!
THAT'S SO UNCOUTH!

We don't care how much money SJ rakes in each month, or how much she spends on worthless items, or the egregious pay her staff gets.
We don't care about her grifting and scrounging for more money, and her extravagant chateau life at the expense of gangster grannies on pension.
We're just here to gossip about....um.....uh.....

her hideous skirt from Souleiado which she bought for four hundr..... never mind.

:LOL: ;) ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.
Marty, I think you're right.

Kids today are doing so much experimentation, challenging, and redefining gender identity, expression, and norms. Personally, I think it's kind of cool that horizons are expanding and people are discovering they can just be themselves without having to fit into some archaic societal label - even though it often confuses this Gen X-er.

To bring it on topic, I don't care what PJ identifies as, I just think he's creepy and a bad long-term match for SJ.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Gross, just gross. :(

Sharon Farris
I so enjoy your videos. Hard working husband and wife with two beautiful children. Every day more progress. It's inspiring. Thank you. I have a request. I don't do PayPal. But if I had your address I can buy you a tin of coffee. Please consider.

Bordeaux Life

Sharon that’s so kind…. We do love coffee!!! Our address is chateau lagorce, 1943 rd 239 sud, haux 33550 France If you are outside of France please don’t forget to put gift of 0€ value or we have to pay import tax on the parcel.

• Wow
  • Sick

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Someone mentions Annalises vlog for patreon being dull. Well yes! And I would not watch either. If it was my sister perhaps, but she is not. She is a hairdresser and housewife in France that I have nothing in common with, neighter do I fancy her. I used to enjoy watching Dan the gardener, but the novelty has worn off. I wish them both well, and I am sure a lot of people that have more in common with them would enjoy watching. Dan has skills for filming, no doubt about that, but I am not very interested in watching his daily life of looking after kids and going to the brico. The CD is still at times an entertaining, though I must admit the novelty has worn off there too. But my wife still puts it on. I did see the interview with Nic's wife Marie, she is a bright and nice lady. It was weird to watch Stephanie around her though, at times she looked bored and wanted to hurry along, at other times she looked quite uncomfortable , but all the time she tried to smooth over this and smiled broadly. Nic is clearly important to Stephanie, she looked at him when she made sure everyone knew she was his best female friend (which obviously is not true, it is his wife I think!) it seems Nic is her rock, it would be interesting to know what he thinks is in it for him. He must care about her. Snorts is snorting very little in the background, one almost wants him to give a sign of life!

• Heart

sues900

That room that Curtis stayed in looked nice from a distance but oh my goodness was it shabby close up
E35F0121-C224-4629-A97D-55A40B38D03E.jpeg

electric cable running across the floor!
591D8B21-D5BE-48A5-8E09-CEC9357D9D4F.jpeg

staples showing, these room were decorated years ago, do they every finish anything probably!
10A05C39-6B03-44F6-84E1-D85AE3EE2386.jpeg

Rot and condensation, it’s a health hazard

Every time I see this stuff and I just don’t get why the Patreons are handing over their cash, I spend half my time shacking my head and the other half muttering wtf, and I don’t actually swear, she just so frustratingly useless

• Sick
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I HATED when women were fawning over Michael and nobody ever put a stop to it. Michael knew what he was doing, he knew if he came out those dry broads would stop being patrons and sending shite. And guess what...they did.
Just to clarify…yes, it was disgusting how Michael, SJ, and even Ma Petherick actively promoted the fake relationship (between MPK and SJ). And when Michael made his “coming out” video, he blamed the drop in subscribers and patrons on homophobia. But in reality, the vast majority left because of his activities in Spain… losing his money on hotels, boys, and parties, and then shamelessly begging for more funds. And I’m sure that faking the SJ relationship didn’t endear him to many people, either. MPK claiming “homophobia” as the excuse for why people dropped him was a real slap in the face to those who truly experience homophobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 39