The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think Clara's comment were uncalled for. I don't do heiracy. We'll leave it at that.
I get what you were saying. I don't do it either but I think the way you said it was probably a little rude.

Reactions: 7
Well I think Clara's comment were uncalled for. I don't do heiracy. We'll leave it at that.

150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
Are you sure about that? :unsure:

Definition of heiracy

1. [ adjective ] heard through another rather than directly. Examples. "hearsay information" ; 2. [ noun ] gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed ..

Reactions: 1
I get what you were saying. I don't do it either but I think the way you said it was probably a little rude.
As I said, so we're Clara's comments. The way she said it, but you only mention my comments.

Are you sure about that? :unsure:

Definition of heiracy

1. [ adjective ] heard through another rather than directly. Examples. "hearsay information" ; 2. [ noun ] gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed ..
No, I was referring to levels of status.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What on earth is this disturbed woman doing? Is she just having a pee? And if so, why would you post a pic?
I had a quick look at the vlogs I have watched recently but can't find it. I know I've seen it though.

This popped up in my YouTube feed. I wonder if she's reading here.
Thank you, @Green Fairy, for providing this information re: "When in France" vlog on Emmaus! I've been supporting Emmaus for many years, (donating to, and buying from! :love:) , it really is an amazing organization.
Interesting discussion in the comments! "She who must be obeyed"....tsktsk Wendyhouse....;)

Reactions: 13
Gross, just gross. :(

Sharon Farris
I so enjoy your videos. Hard working husband and wife with two beautiful children. Every day more progress. It's inspiring. Thank you. I have a request. I don't do PayPal. But if I had your address I can buy you a tin of coffee. Please consider.

Bordeaux Life

Sharon that’s so kind…. We do love coffee!!! Our address is chateau lagorce, 1943 rd 239 sud, haux 33550 France If you are outside of France please don’t forget to put gift of 0€ value or we have to pay import tax on the parcel.

What's the matter with this lot?!!! This is grim and I liked these two - give it 10 yrs and many of them will regret the begging. Their lives and homes will never be truly their own and they'll forever be accountable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As I said, so we're Clara's comments. The way she said it, but you only mention my comments.

No, I was referring to levels of status.
So you do heiracy but not hierarchy?
This thread prided itself on being focussed and able to question what was being presented from Lalalande. We were able to evidence what we were able to discover, with a liberal sprinkling of wit and humour. If there was speculation, it was made very clear - often this led to someone uncovering something of interest . Unfortunately now, the threads are full of wild speculation under the guise of "I think I read it" and general chitchat for the most part. It's becoming more and more like the CD comments mush that we were all so desperate to escape.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Volunteer Rebeka Sastakovica, posted the gifted lamp in October, as well as CRW's/SJ photo session. 🤪 The lampshade is still wonky.

KiKiGee

Oct 28, 2021

The lamp shade is just a little wonky. I still can't understand why anyone thinks this was a good idea. Why isn't it in the kitchen??? :eek:
It will end up in Nutti's closet. Sorry, I should have said, apartment.

1642586201842.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She just greedily wants other people to populate and maintain the rest of the place so she can come and go.
It was annoying to see how she hates being filmed when she's not expecting it and trying to work but that is exactly what she does to everyone else!

Reactions: 23
I do sincerely apologize if you feel offended by my question to stop the nonsense of naming numbers she never named herself when it comes to her employees. It's never my intention to to offend anybody but our mutual object of disgust. However, your post did get on my nerve and let me explain why. One of the biggest frustrations around SJ's business is her lack of transparency on how the money she has begged for is spend. Rather than just to gossip about what is going on at the shittoo (or not going on in most cases) for most here this site is also a place to hold that charlataine accountable. I still hope she will pay the prize for her fraud. For this to happen, it's important not to spread rumors without checking where these rumors come from. This is why I usually also report it when I have not gotten things confirmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was just watching Dan repointing the bricks and he had the two volunteers helping. I find it odd that they are staying there while SJ and co are off in SA it can’t be very comfortable or entertaining staying in that cold barrack by themselves, don’t they have lives? Apparently not!
It's probably a lot better without SJ and BJJ!

Reactions: 10
I dont think that was curtis intention. he seems to show how hard Stephanie works.
[/QUOTE]

The hamster wheel of life is going faster and faster and it's getting harder to keep up. Increasingly less life, love and laughter at the chateau.
Something has to give before something or someone breaks. For example, giving up Cadeaux would free up alot of time and energy, but I doubt SJ is prepared to relinquish the gifts & adoration.

1642588192776.png

Found in my (somewhat) local FB Marketplace.
Shall we take up a collection to buy them for our special lady?
What did she pay? These are $360 USD.
Le Baiseur, I'll buy you a coffee instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
At Hemerocallis' manoir we also have white porcelain from different firms, works perfectly together. No problem if something breaks, goes all into the dishwasher and when our children were little, they were allowed to help, no fear that something valuable could break. I don't want several china sets that fill my cupboard. Trying to get rid of stuff here. But I took the damask napkins with embroidered monogram from MILs house and use them now. Found piles of very nice ones, with the monogram of my husbands grandmother, who married in the beginning of the 1920th, never used !
And I just bought white glass plates from Ikea, they are (y)(probably the same that @Sparrowsfart has purchased).
For me, what you have on your plate and who eats with you is more important than porrssellaine.
And that to me, is a great 🧵title…”who eats with you is more important than porsseliane”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I picked up a box lot at auction a few years back for $7 that had 3 large blue willow Spode meat platters in it...they go over $200 as well.
Many years ago, I got rid of a few Spode plates and a Spode Italian meat platter which had belonged to my godmother, I was young and they didn't fit in with the modern (stoneware, etc.) ceramics that I fancied when I was young. I didn't sell them but gave them to a charity shop and I had no idea that they would be worth very much!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If we ever do another prodigious assignment like @Jeeves coordinated, perhaps we could each take a cadeaux episode and list what was sent and estimate total value. That could be fun and scary for some readers ;)

Thanks for help with Spot Sally’s Lamp. I loved it (the lamp). Now I am searching for the Titanic Teaset.
Wash your mouth this instant! Watching cadeaux.... no....nooooo.....noooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sara Phillips one of the makers in Manor and Maker??? From pot holders to historic costumes, in one year???
Some things are better left to the experts. Rent a damn costume and enroll in a sewing class or two.
With practice anyone can achieve their goals. Until then, NO ONE wants to watch Sara learn how to sew.

1642594181510.png

1 year ago
1642593784597.png

10 months ago

1642593836669.png

9 months ago

1642593738461.png

3 weeks ago

1642593702540.png

1 day ago

1642593120559.png

Venice costume rentals in a similar fabric that Sara selected.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Now we know what triggered the Tonga tsunami...
Now now fat shaming is never ok. She might not be your kettle of fish ,but some where ,someone is ok with her . We tattlers are supposed to be about gossip not about someone’s looks we all have flaws

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gossip is Gossip...but discussing money is just uncouth (in my humble opinion). Even digging in her cousin's past business dealings was a little creepy. If you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Besides, I'm sure she pays her employees a decent salary.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.