The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
patron update😉

Julia Cobb
I’m so glad you and Philip are in London and able to do some everyday things. I’ll be so happy when y’all’s toes touch ground in South Africa! I know Percy and Mummy are overjoyed that you and Gerald & of course Philip are coming, too. Really enjoyed hearing Nick a little🥳 And how was sour dough pizza? My pizza always has so much meat, veggies & cheese on it the crust you don’t really taste it. Tell Philip I found a setting for 12 of Rose and have reached out for others to help me pay for it. I wish I could afford it all, but it would be my travel & clothing budget for the year😉 Hopefully some others will help.

4d
Stephanie Jarvis
Oh my goodness, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but please don’t worry! Such a thing would be far too expensive. You can’t imagine the joy you give to me (and everyone at Lalande) just from being a patron. Because of all of you we feel safe, creative and able to put our dreams for the future into action ❤

You feel safe enough to travel first class - during a pandemic ya mean .

Trouble with the post …. Again
No doubt she’ll buy one stamp
Heaps got nothing

Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed your Christmas videos. I just want to mention that I have not received your Thank You card for being a patron. Enjoy your travels...

3d
Stephanie Jarvis
Please let me know if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of weeks - I signed everything up to date before leaving Lalande, and Sabina and Maria were posting them all for me. So it should be with you soon!

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos
Stephanie, just seen that bbc news article that says you are 50 🧐👀😬 got to say the picture in it looks more 30. I blame Dan and his mowing 😂 hope this goes on the revenge list for him!!

2d
Paul Holmes

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
More smoke and mirrors......
Dan is doing Dan stuff.
Annemarie and Nattie are.....well they are posting stuff.
Stephameeeee and Snorts are...... probably hiding behind the settee, waiting for the sh1t to fall, and deny all responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you ❤ @MojoDublin
👏👏👏👏 @Freesia54 🧵title 👏👏👏

I honor of @Freesia54 🧵title, Viva La Loca's art work fits the 🧵title brilliantly.

Viva La Loca
Dec 10, 2020
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣: Pour your Mum a drink from me 🌠🌟🌠 That was my advent present :love:
View attachment 993459
Oh my god!! 😂

patron update😉

Julia Cobb
I’m so glad you and Philip are in London and able to do some everyday things. I’ll be so happy when y’all’s toes touch ground in South Africa! I know Percy and Mummy are overjoyed that you and Gerald & of course Philip are coming, too. Really enjoyed hearing Nick a little🥳 And how was sour dough pizza? My pizza always has so much meat, veggies & cheese on it the crust you don’t really taste it. Tell Philip I found a setting for 12 of Rose and have reached out for others to help me pay for it. I wish I could afford it all, but it would be my travel & clothing budget for the year😉 Hopefully some others will help.

4d
Stephanie Jarvis
Oh my goodness, that is so kind and thoughtful of you, but please don’t worry! Such a thing would be far too expensive. You can’t imagine the joy you give to me (and everyone at Lalande) just from being a patron. Because of all of you we feel safe, creative and able to put our dreams for the future into action ❤

Heaps got nothing

Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed your Christmas videos. I just want to mention that I have not received your Thank You card for being a patron. Enjoy your travels...

3d
Stephanie Jarvis
Please let me know if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of weeks - I signed everything up to date before leaving Lalande, and Sabina and Maria were posting them all for me. So it should be with you soon!

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos
Stephanie, just seen that bbc news article that says you are 50 🧐👀😬 got to say the picture in it looks more 30. I blame Dan and his mowing 😂 hope this goes on the revenge list for him!!

2d
Paul Holmes

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈
Hmmm…it’s almost as if she was reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
patron update😉

Julia Cobb

4d
Stephanie Jarvis

Heaps got nothing

3d
Stephanie Jarvis

1d

Dan the VIPS… kudos

2d
Paul Holmes

2d
Stephanie Jarvis
He’s in real trouble 😈

Tick Tock 😈
She needs to stop the Gift Videos immediately and implore her followers to donate directly to charities instead! It really is looking horrible accepting things from people who are clearly unable to afford these lavish displays. Shame on her. She is taking advantage of those less mentally cognizant than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is anyone a Patron for Dan? I planned on becoming one as soon as my retirement check comes in but I'm interested in knowing if Annalise has posted a Patreon vlog lately....I have some thoughts and worries (I'm still a DanFan but....) and I'd just like to know a few truths before I speculate....sorry so vague but, well, I'll post when I figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This seems relevant to the discussion so just going to leave it here for those interested. It is entirely on-topic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
So all the staff have to watch the latest vlog before they watch the movie. Poor them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone a Patron for Dan? I planned on becoming one as soon as my retirement check comes in but I'm interested in knowing if Annalise has posted a Patreon vlog lately....I have some thoughts and worries (I'm still a DanFan but....) and I'd just like to know a few truths before I speculate....sorry so vague but, well, I'll post when I figure it out.
There was a Patreon video posted on 13 Dec 2021 and a holiday message on the 26th but nothing further.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations to @Freesia54 for the Thread tilte. Would love to see IJ's and SJ's reaction to this one. Mummy probably agrees.

And Congrats to @Maple fairy on becoming a VIP. Watch out for Heathcliffe hanging around the alley outside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats VIP Maple fairy !

Love Freesia54 Thread Title ..... as always - its all about the legs! 💋

Thankyou as always Mojo .... kisses for you too 💋💋💋

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
Tolhuín looks like the literal end of the earth. If I were from there I'd call myself Billyviajera too on IG and never go back. Dang.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sounds like a cult.

Not really.

She sounded as if she was sick

She needs to stop the Gift Videos immediately and implore her followers to donate directly to charities instead! It really is looking horrible accepting things from people who are clearly unable to afford these lavish displays. Shame on her. She is taking advantage of those less mentally cognizant than others.
It would really show her in a much better light if she did.

So all the staff have to watch the latest vlog before they watch the movie. Poor them.
Nothing like some enforced fun!!

Congratulations to VIP @Maple fairy, my neighbour from the mainland! ❤🇨🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sounds like a cult.

Not really.

Yes, I remember someone posting this one awhile back and I watched it. I just hope she and Dan are doing alright together. I've had the most awful feeling lately when I watch his vlogs, like that maybe he's now staying at the pretend chateau and only going back home to fiddle around in his man cave and pickup/drop off the boys when he has them....I hope I'm wrong...

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She sounded as if she was sick

It would really show her in a much better light if she did.

Nothing like some enforced fun!!

Congratulations to VIP @Maple fairy, my neighbour from the mainland! ❤🇨🇦
sorry to say but from every 10 vlogs i see her..8 times she has lost her voice or seems to be sick...i surely dont think that house is good for ones health..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm a patron of Dan and Annalise (in a modest way). Not sure when the last patron vid was but it was reasonably upbeat if I remember.She had a bad cold. I usually re-post them on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just thought about the consequences IF Natti and Amaury should ever break up.

with Amaury leaving, she would loose a skilled handyman, who doesn’t shy away from work.

should Natti leave, Steffi would loose … she would loose her … what did Natti actually do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.