The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, you're not the only one...šŸ¤“
Yeah, just look at him. Those perfectly defined muscles, his toned skin, his ripped body, not an inch of imperfection to be seen. Imagine him standing under a waterfall during the hottest day of the century, his muscles even more bigger and definedā€¦ and then he looks at you, you canā€™t but need to see in his piercing eyes and then.. heā€¦ and you.. he doesā€¦

he.., heā€¦ ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyygoooood

rocky-rockybalboa.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It has to be an insider, either Natti, MUMMi, or even Snort. She has no problem dishing out attitude. And you're right, she's probably on the payroll.
I still don't think it's Snorts, because of the recent misspelling of the BFF's name (NL: Maaike), and Caroline wrote Micah...It's a bluff too much for a hedgehog-sized brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait until they figure out that mummeee also have an apartment in the south of France.....
And property in London... Hopefully, they'll say, wait a minute... Why am I giving money to people that have multiple properties all over the world and travel all the time and buy expensive things that I could never afford... Why do they need my money?
Seriously, between the owner and the family what properties do they own and how much are they worth?

LaLaLande owned by SJ, NL, MP worth ?
1 Apartment in London owned by SJ worth ?
1 House in England owned by? Worth ?
1 Beach House in South Africa owned by IJ worth ?
1 Apartment in the South of France IJ worth ?
How many properties does Gerry, Percy, NL & MP own?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh s/he replies alright. I have two live replies from her currently. I can't help myself but to shine a light on her b/s every now and then.
My comments to her are always deleted...LOL! Maybe one of these days I'll get a response. :)

Reactions: 11
I never dressed my boys the same (three year gap) and I find it odd when people do it. I always feel sorry for the littler one as not only do they have to grow into their clothes but then grow into and out of the hand me downs.
Mum tells me that from a very young age I refused to wear my any of two older brothers hand me downs as they came in two sizes, I never dress my children in even the same colour (on the same day)as a result !

Reactions: 9
ā·

Once again didnt dissapoint, what did we learn
Stephy tells people that she is filming the preparation of their room and that they maybe will not have a place to sleep in in case they come sooner

Philipa wants to culr someone else's husband hair and he will have it straightened by him

Maria is actually a pianist (i was impressed) did sj ever feature her? I am afraid that maria is everything what sj will never be, deep intelligent wordly can cook like real chef and plays piano like a concert pianist, has a sense of style and presentation...

Stef invited "fiends" over but she eats without them ...
Not a lot of life, love and laughter if you have no time to even sit down for dinner with your family & friends. Sad really!

Reactions: 19
Cara's Bidet.png

Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Hardly living on the breadline then.
Butā€¦butā€¦what about poor SJā€™s struggles? How in the world is poor SJ supposed to purchase a run down chateau and renovate it without the support of donations? Surely you donā€™t propose she sell any other properties? Unthinkable! The struggle is real! My heart breaks to think of the sacrifices she makes to provide viewers with hours of life, love, and laughter. šŸ˜¢ šŸ¤¢

1F63DF1B-6ABC-46EC-9681-25192FA6E84E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Lady of the ChĆ¢teau Productions has uploaded a new boring video of their "castle" and struggles in a foreign country. 26 minutes and about 6 or 7 commercial breaks. They want to add a "Sound of Music" gazebo in the listed garden.
Their replies to some viewer questions in the comments are quite rude and cold IMO.

I find it difficult to believe she has a background in film prod.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Not a lot of life, love and laughter if you have no time to even sit down for dinner with your family & friends. Sad really!
Frankly, I would be PISSED, if I 'd driven 10 hours to visit my friends and they have no time to spend with me. No time to sit down together, relax, open a bottle of wine and catch up together, The only time we spend with each other, there's a camera shoved in my face, and that's squished into a specific time slot. Most of the time, I'm left on my own to wander around a cold, cavernous shittoo looking for anyone to talk with. I'd find an excuse to leave early (ex: there's a storm coming so we must head out now to get back to Italy) and I wouldn't plan on returning any time soon.

All the people interaction now seems so contrived. Look how much fun we have 'on camera' when behind the scences the reality is it's all very isolating. It's all me filming you filming me filiming you.....and so on.

There was no Christmas Eve or NYE party to film because there was no party - just a bunch a people sitting around either waiting to be filmed or opening gifts from strangers. The spontineity that used to be in SJ's very earliest videos all seems to have evaporated - it really is quite a sad. existence. The burnout has to be inevitable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I know for a fact that if Derek Jarvis was still alive, he would have put an end to much of her grifting instantly. This is the whole reason SJ is overcompensating her feelings about Daddy Dearest and his artwork in her vlogs, mentioning him each and every time as if he's still with her, because she knows he would despise what she's doing and would not be afraid to speak up. This way she can at least make it look like the Jarvis family (dead and alive) forms an united front, while in fact she's spitting on her fathers grave by selling her dignity the ways she does.

Hi and welcome, so glad you decided to join!
I really do think her father would have had a problem with Fanny & co and what they are doing. He was a rather formal man and would have hated her throwing herself into public life the way she does and the reputations she thus has build. Yes, it looks like he's been grifting himself too with the granny farming, but the fact that we still have not found any definite proof of it at least must mean most of his schemes were kept in the dark.

And you know this how, if you don't mind me asking?
I remember hearing it on a vlog ... I can't recall which one , it's one where SJ talks about what revenue streams pay for what. I don't think I imagined it.

Reactions: 6
I remember hearing it on a vlog ... I can't recall which one , it's one where SJ talks about what revenue streams pay for what. I don't think I imagined it.
If Stefanny had actually told how much she pays for Nutty, I think we would have called her out for revealing sensitive information about her employee. This isn't a forum of people who let details like that slide very easily.

Reactions: 14
I actually kind of liked this video & the pup is adorable!
Curtis looks so much better with his hair hidden under his hat (unlike BJJ who looks like a child) or with it in a bun. I do like the fact that, despite his usual showmanship when with Steph, he has a quieter manner as does his husband. As soon as SJ appears, you have to turn the volume down to reduce her cackling and unnatural squealing and laughter. That red riding hood cape and ear muffs really do make her look like a batty 90 year old, it's one of her worst outfits ever and those dreadful red trousers are like something from the 1970s!

his incredibly clever wit!
They really do need to get out more. He was even more annoying than usual in the latest gift grab. The camera person should not comment at all.

Reactions: 20
I'm convinced that Stefanny stole the red trousers from Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.